BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Forest Mafia

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night One –

JarZe stretched out his paws, and settled down on the soft, mossy floor.

“Now what should I do?” he thought to himself, but that decision was made for him. He looked up, and the shadowy figure of the Beta Wolf was looming over him.

“You aren’t going anywhere!” it growled, and JarZe lowered his head. The Beta Wolf stood guard all night.

--

“So we’re agreed,” the Alpha Wolf growled. The Beta Wolf bounded off towards JarZe, and the Lone Wolf bowed its head in agreement. The Alpha let out at piercing howl, heard throughout the entire forest. The critters began dashing away in frenzy, knowing that the wolves would kill tonight. Three of the pack stood next to the Alpha, and he turned his head in one direction. The three bounded off in that direction.

--

The rabbit twitched his nose, and looked around the forest. He spotted a den not too far away, and with a flick of his ears, four of his brethren hopped towards it, standing guard. The den remained quiet all night.

--

The Wolves stopped at a den, and one poked its nose in, growling. Joe’s Student perked up, and curled back to the edge of the den, out of reach of the wolves. One started digging at the top, trying to make it cave, and dirt rained down on JS. He cried in alarm, and tried to make his way out of the den, but the paw of the last wolf stopped him. It growled menacingly, and the two others surrounded the terrified JS. The wolves began to snarl, and closed in on JS...

--

The Raccoon scuttled along the branches of a tree, overhead to where Marth was fast asleep. They had been stalking Marth all day, and knew what he was capable of. The racoon decided he would try coping him that night/day.

--

The three wolves returned to the Alpha Wolf, the first carrying the limp body of JS in its jaws. The Alpha nodded in approval, and the wolf dropped JS. He lay sprawled in the dirt, as the wolves bounded off, howling.

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator

5) Randro

6) JS (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

7) JarZe

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

Day One begins now, and ends in 18 hours (at about 10 AM EST I believe...)

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator voting for JarZe

5) Randro

7) JarZe

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

hmm... at least the bear didn't do anything stupid.

Well, looks like our first wolf just spoke up!

Did you check out the night post reay? I'm pretty clear according to that.

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

5) Randro

7) JarZe - Voting for Reaymond

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

I think the wolves know who I am, you can ask them if you're not sure ;)

Edited by JarZe

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

5) Randro - Voting for Reaymond

7) JarZe - Voting for Reaymond

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

Lol talk about major slip-up I think we have found our first wolf! Also jarze i think that its "spoke" up lol

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

5) Randro

7) JarZe

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

hmm... at least the bear didn't do anything stupid.

why would you vote for JarZe? he was role blocked by the wolves, than he has a higher chance of being a critter.

This is the best lead I have so far, so looks like Reaymond gets my first vote.

1) Mekal - voting for reaymond

2) Woon

3) Riranor

5) Randro - voting for reaymond

7) JarZe - voting for reaymond

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

EDIT: changed roster

Edited by Mekal

Also jarze i think that its "spoke" up lol

Did I just say that stupid thing??? :blush:

Thanks randro, will fix it! ;)

P.S. Definitely gotta stop drinking!!!

Edited by JarZe

2) Woon

3) Riranor - voting for reaymond

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

good im not the only one who noticed that :P

edit: typo

Edited by Riranor

Wow... this is almost too good to be true. I didn't expect you all to just presume that JarZe was good (not that Im saying he isnt, im not fully sure on this), simply because of 1 action.

why would you vote for JarZe? he was role blocked by the wolves,

Thats exactly my point. Since the lone wolf doesn't actually have a night action the wolves would be able to clear one of their own without wasting any night actions, since blocking on night 1 is very rarely successful. It clearly stated that JarZe had paws, so the only critters he could be is the bear or fox, which now gives him a 40% chance of being good ;). I don't see anyone else mentioned in the night post so...

edit:

than he has a higher chance of being a critter.

refer to above, No he doesn't ;)

IMHO 60% chance of a baddie is better than a random vote ;)

Edited by reaymond

Where in the world did you get that 60% from???

If I was spied by the baddies, that automatically adds a 10% chance of being one of them?

Wow... this is almost too good to be true. I didn't expect you all to just presume that JarZe was good (not that Im saying he isnt, im not fully sure on this), simply because of 1 action.

Thats exactly my point. Since the lone wolf doesn't actually have a night action the wolves would be able to clear one of their own without wasting any night actions, since blocking on night 1 is very rarely successful. It clearly stated that JarZe had paws, so the only critters he could be is the bear or fox, which now gives him a 40% chance of being good ;). I don't see anyone else mentioned in the night post so...

edit:

refer to above, No he doesn't ;)

wow... no comment... the only one who dosn't have paws is the snake... so that is pointless. plus, why would you not post your reasoning with your vote? were you talking to your fellow wolves discussing a good defense? (which btw wasn't good)

A few things we know.

1. Jarze didnt act

2. Jarze has paws

3. Jarze was blocked

well... The snake, squirrel and the owl don't have paws, the racoon and the rabbit acted, which leaves just the bear and the fox along with the 3 wolves. 3 baddies and 2 goodies means a 60% chance of being bad

I didn't post a reason as I was wondering I who else would pick up on this. Anyway what kind of badde would go all out with such a risky vote especially in day 1? And don't say me...

Edit: I works with kat on JBM and it seems too much of a coincidence that she would drop a hint like this after we spent so long discussing how I failed so epically to pick up on any of them.

Question: if someone dies is there action still carried out? E.g. If A kills B and B kills C does C die or not?

Edited by reaymond

A few things we know.

1. Jarze didnt act

2. Jarze has paws

3. Jarze was blocked

well... The snake, squirrel and the owl don't have paws, the racoon and the rabbit acted, which leaves just the bear and the fox along with the 3 wolves. 3 baddies and 2 goodies means a 60% chance of being bad

I didn't post a reason as I was wondering I who else would pick up on this. Anyway what kind of badde would go all out with such a risky vote especially in day 1? And don't say me...

Lol i think a squirrel has paws lol Are you feeling ok? :unsure: so thats a 50% chance plus the fact that he was blocked... So i'd say that you are the baddie

Just FYI, the whole "Paws" thing doesn't mean they're a specific animal, JarZe could be the snake all you know :P It was just implying that we're all animals here xD

<(^-^)>

Just FYI, the whole "Paws" thing doesn't mean they're a specific animal, JarZe could be the snake all you know :P It was just implying that we're all animals here xD

<(^-^)>

Lol i didnt think that you guys would give away such a big clue to their roles anyway :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

O...

So that now gives JarZe a 33% chance of being bad so I suppose that wasn't such a good find after all... I guess I just screwed myself pretty bad now :(

edit:

2) Woon

4) Reaymanator voting for Mekal

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

He seemed far too argumental about my idea even though it made sense until Kats post (#21)

Edited by reaymond

Anyway what kind of baddie would go all out with such a risky vote especially in day 1? And don't say me...

That's exactly what came to my mind when you put your vote up there, and it's the only reason that makes me think your good at this point.

P.S. By only I do mean slim too :P

Edited by JarZe

That's exactly what came to my mind when you put your vote up there, and it's the only reason that makes me think your good at this point.

P.S. By only I do mean slim too :P

Well people were asking who to vote for and I was on so I figured I may aswell lead the way since I might not be on till it's over. It's day 1 and there is barely ever anything to vote for and that was all I could pick out from the night post. It seemed like a good find at the time, but I suppose kat screwed that idea up :(

Well people were asking who to vote for and I was on so I figured I may aswell lead the way since I might not be on till it's over. It's day 1 and there is barely ever anything to vote for and that was all I could pick out from the night post. It seemed like a good find at the time, but I suppose kat screwed that idea up :(

if that is truly what made you think that then you are good, after all if you were a baddie i dont think you would have voted for someone you guys just stopped, You would have known who to vote for already since you guys have BTSC (this is just a guess though*. So... im not changing my vote till some others can agree with me...

I'm not really sure that Reay is bad yet. He was really quick to vote for JarZe based on the whole "paws" thing but I don't think that's enough to think he's bad...Yet...So I'm going to place a random vote for now until I see more. I've got my eye on you Reay. :ph34r:

2) Woon

8) Marth - Voting for scsw

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

You can rest Reay... For now ;)

I'm placing a random vote, just to fill my space.

2) Woon

7) JarZe - voting for Molly Mae

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

2) Woon

5) Randro - Voting for scsw

7) JarZe - voting for Molly Mae

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

I say we put a little pressure on someone he has been a little suspicious but that might be because hes new

Edit:

<(^-^)>

chances are that the host wouldnt post his accual role so its safe to assume that hes not the snake (probbably)

Edited by randro