BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You are a detective. You take a lunch break at a spherical restaurant. The lights go off you here a scream. Lady at table 42 is dead on the floor. You have narrowed it down to 4 possible suspects. The vacationer, the waitress, the manager, and the chef. They all have stories, but one of them is lying. Feel free to ask questions. I will start.

I ask the vacationer: Where were you at the scene of the crime.

You are a detective. You take a lunch break at a spherical restaurant. The lights go off you here a scream. Lady at table 42 is dead on the floor. You have narrowed it down to 4 possible suspects. The vacationer, the waitress, the manager, and the chef. They all have stories, but one of them is lying. Feel free to ask questions. I will start.

I ask the vacationer: Where were you at the scene of the crime.

Vacationer answers: I was at table 21, sitting quietly waiting to be waited upon.

Is this like Detective spencer?

to the chef: where were you and what were you holding when the lights went out? Any one to confirm it?

to you: where was the victim hit, what is the end posture(like slouched, or on the floor?)

Edited by chidoric

the waitress. She was taking so long with the vacationer because she was busy with murder. If this is wrong, my first question is: What was the murder weapon?

That cannot be told or else it would be ruined. Have you thought that maybe the waitress had other tables to serve?

Is this like Detective spencer?

to the chef: where were you and what were you holding when the lights went out? Any one to confirm it?

to you: where was the victim hit, what is the end posture(like slouched, or on the floor?)

Why yes it kind of is. Chef answer: I was holding a spoon to sample my soup, thank you very much. Just ask my sue chef!

Me: The victim was stabbed in the chest 8 times. She was flat dead arms spread out on the floor, legs in a straddle position. But the lights were only out for 23 seconds. Who could stab her so fast?

to you: is it a coinsidence that 42(lady killed) is 2 times more than 21(vacationer)

to waitress: who where you serving at the time?

chef: was it good?

you: how big were the punture wounds?

to you: is it a coinsidence that 42(lady killed) is 2 times more than 21(vacationer)

to waitress: who where you serving at the time? waitress answers: I was serving the very dumb man at table 12, he asked for a double patty with cheese, with one patty and no cheese, HELLO THATS A HAMBURGER!!!!

chef: was it good? chef answers: Actually I thought it was delicious, but the young woman at 42 said it was to bitter.

you: how big were the punture wounds? Me: They were about 3 inches tall, and we believed it was by a dagger, but we found glass in her wounds, so she seems to be stabbed by broken glass.

to you: was there a motive

to the manager: did you help the waitress kill the woman by turning off the light?

I don't think you are supposed to ask THAt straight-forward questions that give it away! you must INTERROGATE THEM MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

what drink did the woman order?

to you: was there a motive

to the manager: did you help the waitress kill the woman by turning off the light?

Me: There probably was but we haven't discovered it yet.

Manager says: NO! Why would I do such a thing to one of my regular customers. I doubt my Nancy (waitress) would do that to her best friend.

Fact discovered! The waitress is the managers daughter, and her best friend was the victim.

The chef has never even had a date. But before Nancy came a long, he was the managers favorite.

That's a motive! get back at her for stealing his spotlight, with the stupid guy as an distraction!

I repeat, to Nancy(waitress): what did the victim(ur bestie) order.

That's a motive! get back at her for stealing his spotlight, with the stupid guy as an distraction!

I repeat, to Nancy(waitress): what did the victim(ur bestie) order.

Waitress: Oh, she ordered the soup, but she hated it, but i thought it tasted delicious, i actually asked the chef out. We were supposed to go out tonight but with all the havoc, we'll probab;y have to work late. :wub:

Waitress: Oh, she ordered the soup, but she hated it, but i thought it tasted delicious, i actually asked the chef out. We were supposed to go out tonight but with all the havoc, we'll probab;y have to work late. :wub:

That ruins that thought :dry:

To vacationer: where are you from, what did you order

That ruins that thought :dry:

To vacationer: where are you from, what did you order

Vacationer: I am from Wisconsin, i ordered the soup, it's supposedly really good, BUT I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT CAUSE THE WAITRESS IT BUSY CRYING!!!!!!

Vacationer: I am from Wisconsin, i ordered the soup, it's supposedly really good, BUT I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT CAUSE THE WAITRESS IT BUSY CRYING!!!!!!

Somebody is cranky :lol:

you: is the soup served in glass?

Me: No, the food here is served in plastic material, it seems really cheap, with pix of animals on them.

okay....

you: do any of the suspects have sources to glass

you: where's the fuse box

Nancy: did your best friend order anything other than soup

okay....

you: do any of the suspects have sources to glass

you: where's the fuse box

Nancy: did your best friend order anything other than soup

Me: Well every single table has a glass vase but 7 of them are broken on the table. And the one at the managers desk and the one it the kitchen.

Me: The fuse box is in the master control, where the manager usually is, but he wasn't there during the murder.

Nancy: The soup was the appetizer, but she got complimentary bread and butter.

Me: Well every single table has a glass vase but 7 of them are broken on the table. And the one at the managers desk and the one it the kitchen. Was the one at the victim's table broken?

Me: The fuse box is in the master control, where the manager usually is, but he wasn't there during the murder.then where was he?

Edited by chidoric

Me: Well every single table has a glass vase but 7 of them are broken on the table. And the one at the managers desk and the one it the kitchen. Was the one at the victim's table broken?

Me: The fuse box is in the master control, where the manager usually is, but he wasn't there during the murder.then where was he?

Me: Yes table 42 vase was broken FYi there were 80 tables

There was some sort of problem in the kitchen, and the manager was tending to it.

You said there were 7 broken vases and she was stabbed 8 times. Look around the restaurant, is there a vase missing from one of the tables? Out of all the suspects, are all of their vases broken or missing?