BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You walk into a house with the owner of the house. It has no electricity what so ever. He locks the door behind you. You're stuck. You see two doors, Red and Green. Which door do you take? :wacko:

you take the door that is being light up by a fire, the red door. Although, I'm not really sure why the other door is green. Also this probably isn't anything, but did you purposely capitals red and green?

I think you should take the one that leads out.

Logic:

You walked into the house with the owner and spun around. Therefore the door behind you was a utility closet door (or something to that extent). it was NOT however, the door that leads out. So You just walk out. Enjoy.

If the owner went out the green door, and locked it, then you need to go out the red door.

If the owner went out the red door and locked it, then you go out the green door.

In other words, go out by the door that the owner did not go out by.

Edited by WilsonsMum

well... I walked into the house WITH the owner, and he locked the door behind me (therefore must be US, since he walked in with me, and I with him). I see two doors, one red one green. the color of the doors doesn't really matter to me, what matters is that there are apparently only two doors, the one we came in - which we know leads out, and the other one - which we don't know where it goes. so.. if he wants out, he'll unlock and open back up the door we walked in - and I follow him.

You walk into a house with the owner of the house. It has no electricity what so ever. He locks the door behind you. You're stuck. You see two doors, Red and Green. Which door do you take? :wacko:

You take the door in front of you because he locked the door behind you. The color of the doors shouldn't matter because there is no electricity in the house.

How would you know red from green if there's no light, unless there is a light source, I'd pick that! for all that other door stuff, what if he brought you in from a door, turned around, locked it, then went through the other door, locked it from the outside(some doors are like that!) so you are stuck. but then again, this is a hypothetical.

Hmm...If there was no electricity, where's the light source coming from? And does it really matter what color the doors are; do they signify anything? I would go through whichever door is unlocked. Also, is the owner there with you?

if there is no electricity what so ever, and i can actually see that the doors are Red and Green, there must be a window letting light in.

I choose the window! :)

that's the answer i heard.

lets say if you turn around you should be able to see the door behind you so you take the opposite door, unless there are actaully three doors which would include the one you came in, then there fore you einie minnie miny moe it.

You can't go through either door, as stated before in the riddle, you are locked in.

This has been on for a while and Kitty hasnt made any responce to any of the answers. I'm begining to think there is no secret to this question and Kitty just wants to see where people go with a wild goose chase. Is that the answer?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the green door - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red door - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

If it were day, and there were windows, you can see both door. However, I think that in darkness, red shows as black and green is darker. So you could choose green, since you can see it. Or you could just go through a window, if there is one. :D:D:D:D:D:D

The riddle doesn't actually say you are trying to get out nor that the green and red doors lead to the outside. Perhaps you are over for a cup of coffee and a chat. In that case, don't take either door for it would be very rude to go wandering about in someone else's house.

You can't go through either door, as stated before in the riddle, you are locked in.

Actually, if you read correctly, it does not say that you are locked in, it says "He locks the door behind you".

Not "the door" is singular, not plural.

:)