BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Shakeepuddn

Question

“Was it a bomb?” he asked standing over the headless body.

“No, you don’t understand,” she replied, looking down at officer Kojak’s bald head, trying desperately not to laugh.

“It happened like this, we were all just walking along this here road when all of a sudden a frickin' banana fell from out of the sky and lodged in my friend Russell’s head! It scarred my cat Mr. Whiskers half to death.”

“Stupid, chicken-sh!t cat!” squeaked T.M., who then spit at the frightened feline.

She shot a disapproving look at T..M.

“Don’t be so cruel. Anyway officer, I tried to yank the banana out but it was pretty well stuck in there. Russell said it didn’t hurt a bit.

“He was too stupid to even know what ‘hurt’ means!”

“Quiet T.M. Well, officer, T.M. over there tried lubing it with grease and slipping it out but that didn’t work either. So we all just sat down and thought about it for awhile. That’s when T.M. lit up a cigarette and Russell asked him to put it out. T.M. being the heartless bastard that he is, flipped the cigarette straight at Russell’s face. Russell ducked and the cigarette landed right next to the banana on his head. At first we all thought it was pretty funny, at least until Russells head went ‘POOF!’ and exploded. That’s the whole story.”

“I STILL think it’s funny!” chuckled T.M.

The officer stopped writing, took the sucker out of his mouth and looked up at the girl.

“O.K. I get the picture. I don’t see any reason to drag this mess out. You two can be on your way. What’s your destination?”

“Oh, right now we’re ______________________.

12 answers to this question

I've been thinking why a banana would fall from the sky and the only thing i can think of is King Kong in New York.... Pretty sure this isn't going in the right direction. Another thought i was having is that the girls name would propbably give away the answer; well I'll keep on thinking of some more far fetched ideas.

I say the Circus, and Russel was a baloon?

The cop is standing over the body and she is looking down at his bald head implying that she is taller or at a higher elevation then him.

“Was it a bomb?” he asked standing over the headless body.

“No, you don’t understand,” she replied, looking down at officer Kojak’s bald head, trying desperately not to laugh.

“It happened like this, we were all just walking along this here road when all of a sudden a frickin' banana fell from out of the sky and lodged in my friend Russell’s head! It scarred my cat Mr. Whiskers half to death.”

“Stupid, chicken-sh!t cat!” squeaked T.M., who then spit at the frightened feline.

She shot a disapproving look at T..M.

“Don’t be so cruel. Anyway officer, I tried to yank the banana out but it was pretty well stuck in there. Russell said it didn’t hurt a bit.

“He was too stupid to even know what ‘hurt’ means!”

“Quiet T.M. Well, officer, T.M. over there tried lubing it with grease and slipping it out but that didn’t work either. So we all just sat down and thought about it for awhile. That’s when T.M. lit up a cigarette and Russell asked him to put it out. T.M. being the heartless bastard that he is, flipped the cigarette straight at Russell’s face. Russell ducked and the cigarette landed right next to the banana on his head. At first we all thought it was pretty funny, at least until Russells head went ‘POOF!’ and exploded. That’s the whole story.”

“I STILL think it’s funny!” chuckled T.M.

The officer stopped writing, took the sucker out of his mouth and looked up at the girl.

“O.K. I get the picture. I don’t see any reason to drag this mess out. You two can be on your way. What’s your destination?”

“Oh, right now we’re ______________________.

Off to see the wizard?

Edited by sexylexy

Thanks Graven. I don't know how it came to me. I just started writing. Had a huge S-eating grin on my face the whole time.

Cheers.

Hilarious. The reread after reading the answer was great.