BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia

I really hope this gets resolved today/tonight. I am out all day tomarrow.

And i agree that HW is a bad reason. Especially on the first day! We all kknow its a

sham of a lynch. So why not just pop in and cast a vote??

I understand, but just jumping on the bandwagon without saying anything is the best and easiest option.

Lime was way ahead of anybody so if you just wanna add a vote, vote for a random person. It's not gonna make a difference anyway...

But bandwagoning without a reason is baddie-ish :dry:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. star_tiger - voting for FIF

2. Impervious - voting for limeliam

3. SomeGuy - voting for Izzy

4. crazypainter voting for voltage

5. randro - voting for Twin_Bro

6. limeliam voting for Izzy

7. JarZe - voting for Twin_Bro

8. RainThinker

9. voltage - voting for FIF

10. Kat

11. Joe's Student - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

12. FIF - voting for limeliam

13. andromeda - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

14. Izzy - voting for Twin_Bro

15. IDNE - voting for limeliam

16. twin_bro - voting for limeliam

That is such a lie he has barley any homework until thursday so i am starting to think that hes a baddie plus he put no reason for his vote and thats typica baddie behavior for him because when hes a baddie he bandwagons when hes not he just votes random!!!!!!!

Whoa...cool it on the exclaimation points there, Randro...and sorry y'all :( I really don't have a lot of time on here...basically we aren't getting much info out of this day, a lot of pointing fingers...all that's really been accomplished is a tie, and a plea to the Prince to arrest someone...let's see where that gets us :huh:

<(^-^)>

6. limeliam voting for Twin_Bro

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

I am sorry about being inactive I will must likely be on more on the weekend B))

Twin, can we hear from you? :huh:

The day has hearby ended. Day post will come when I have finished typing it. And seeing as RT has STILL not voted, he is hearby replaced. RPGBully has been informed that he will be taking RT's place.

Day 1: Batman Falls

Loud ting-tang, ting-tang, ting-tang of the church bells announced noon on the village square. Loss of the two villagers kept everyone wary of the killers that walked among them disguised in kind words and smiles.

RMZ (as they called the town’s riddle master) was walking around the entire previous night and day like hypnotized constantly repeating same words. The villagers overheard him say things like: baddies, easier to win, less people, easy to lose, goodies, to survive, measly abilities, no behind scenes…

This odd behavior risen a few eyebrows, but what’s worse the villagers started discussing his demeanor. First one to step up and say out loud what’s on his mind was Impervious.

“His behavior has been suspicious!” he exclaimed.

Voltage joined Impervious sharing his suspicion, Crazypainter did not concur with the previous claims naming Voltage as the accused. While many were still baffled, Randro was quietly munching on the grilled chicken, pondering to himself between the bites about the villagers present on the town square.

RMZ tried to defend himself that he only wanted to see their reactions, but alas JarZe and as it turned out, a lot of the villagers didn’t believe him. “Even if you’re good, you don’t sound like it”, he stated.

Suddenly RMZ, however, disappeared. The villagers were alarmed by the sudden disappearance when suddenly another person appeared in his place. The newcomer, IDoNotExist, was unsure of exactly what was going on but quickly analyzed the situation.

“Umm…It seems that my predecessor has caused quite a predicament. Please allow me a chance to show you that I am not bad as it would appear I have been made to appear.”

The villagers, unsure of what to think, decided to give him the chance he asked for. The votes from then on were constantly changing around. No one was sure who to believe or who to vote for.

As the day dragged on, the votes finally seemed to settle out and they were settling on limeliam. As the day began to draw to a close, a couple of the villagers seemed to be missing. One of the missing villagers, twin_bro, finally showed up and placed his vote for lime. “Sorry…I had a lot of work to do,” was the excuse he supplied to his absence.

Some people didn’t like this excuse and sensed it as a reason to place a bandwagon vote and a few of the villages changed their vote to twin_bro. Finally, the day drew to a close and the votes were in. However, the votes were a tie and no one person had a majority.

The quiet gathering quickly turned into an angry mob that wanted to punish someone, anyone for the blood spilled the night before. Some people started erecting the gallows. Others were yelling “Get twin_bro!” Others were shouting “No! Get limeliam!” but still a majority could not be reached.

The mob was beginning to get unruly and was ready to just kill them both. However, several guards pushed their way through the mob and surrounded lime. “By orders of the prince, you are to come with us.”

Lime didn’t hesitate to allow them to take him as he knew this would save him from the lynch that was coming. The villagers watched as lime was taken to the castle by the prince’s royal guards. As the disappeared from sight, the villagers turned their attention to twin_bro.

Twin_bro did not stand a chance no matter how much he was struggling at this point. He knew that they had made up their minds now.

They lifted the condemned villager on the back of a cart, placing a noose around his neck. A flock of raven counting hundreds started hectically circling around the village square. The certainty of the upcoming feast had made them restless.

The accused was standing calmly, only his eyes were reflecting his true mental state. Paralyzing fear has petrified twin_bro in his post. Fear from what lies in the backstage, behind the heavy curtains of the theater called life.

One villager went to the cart and slowly started to pull them underneath twin_bro’s feet. He looked up one last time to view the heavy lead sky sprinkled with hundreds of hungry messengers of death, shouting out loud “The king will still fall, my men shall…”

He did not finish his sentence as the cart was fully pulled from under the dark knight’s feet.

Many of the villagers cheered, knowing they had taken down a baddie…And the leader no less. The remaining members of the dark knights team faked cheering along with the other villagers but were watching them all closely, already planning on who they would get rid of that night. The cheering finally died down. As the sun set on the scene, the villagers slowly began to leave the area to retire for the night and begin planning. Silence fell on the area, the only thing breaking the silence was the squeak of the rope that twin_bro was dangling from and the raven vortex above. Soon that vortex came down from the sky in a bloodthirsty frenzy.

1. star_tiger

2. Impervious

3. SomeGuy

4. crazypainter

5. randro

6. limeliam <Captured by the prince>

7. JarZe

8. RainThinker

9. voltage

10. Kathleen

12. FIF

14. Izzy

15. IDNE

16. twin_bro - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Dark Knight)

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Dark Knight

Night 1: First blood and watchful eyes

I have to thank andromeda. She helped out with pretty much the whole day post. I did add my own stuff in at points (Especially the replacement of RMZ by IDNE part) but most of this was done by andromeda. Thank you, andromeda for your help.

Day 1 has ended. Since it's so late (or early depending on how you look at it and where you live), and I only just sent word to RPGBully, the 24 hours will not begin until I have received confirmation from him that he can take RT's place. From that point, inactivity will be punished by ability being negated or player being replaced.

Day 1: Batman Falls

Loud ting-tang, ting-tang, ting-tang of the church bells announced noon on the village square. Loss of the two villagers kept everyone wary of the killers that walked among them disguised in kind words and smiles.

RMZ (as they called the town's riddle master) was walking around the entire previous night and day like hypnotized constantly repeating same words. The villagers overheard him say things like: baddies, easier to win, less people, easy to lose, goodies, to survive, measly abilities, no behind scenes…

This odd behavior risen a few eyebrows, but what's worse the villagers started discussing his demeanor. First one to step up and say out loud what's on his mind was Impervious.

"His behavior has been suspicious!" he exclaimed.

Voltage joined Impervious sharing his suspicion, Crazypainter did not concur with the previous claims naming Voltage as the accused. While many were still baffled, Randro was quietly munching on the grilled chicken, pondering to himself between the bites about the villagers present on the town square.

RMZ tried to defend himself that he only wanted to see their reactions, but alas JarZe and as it turned out, a lot of the villagers didn't believe him. "Even if you're good, you don't sound like it", he stated.

Suddenly RMZ, however, disappeared. The villagers were alarmed by the sudden disappearance when suddenly another person appeared in his place. The newcomer, IDoNotExist, was unsure of exactly what was going on but quickly analyzed the situation.

"Umm…It seems that my predecessor has caused quite a predicament. Please allow me a chance to show you that I am not bad as it would appear I have been made to appear."

The villagers, unsure of what to think, decided to give him the chance he asked for. The votes from then on were constantly changing around. No one was sure who to believe or who to vote for.

As the day dragged on, the votes finally seemed to settle out and they were settling on limeliam. As the day began to draw to a close, a couple of the villagers seemed to be missing. One of the missing villagers, twin_bro, finally showed up and placed his vote for lime. "Sorry…I had a lot of work to do," was the excuse he supplied to his absence.

Some people didn't like this excuse and sensed it as a reason to place a bandwagon vote and a few of the villages changed their vote to twin_bro. Finally, the day drew to a close and the votes were in. However, the votes were a tie and no one person had a majority.

The quiet gathering quickly turned into an angry mob that wanted to punish someone, anyone for the blood spilled the night before. Some people started erecting the gallows. Others were yelling "Get twin_bro!" Others were shouting "No! Get limeliam!" but still a majority could not be reached.

The mob was beginning to get unruly and was ready to just kill them both. However, several guards pushed their way through the mob and surrounded lime. "By orders of the prince, you are to come with us."

Lime didn't hesitate to allow them to take him as he knew this would save him from the lynch that was coming. The villagers watched as lime was taken to the castle by the prince's royal guards. As the disappeared from sight, the villagers turned their attention to twin_bro.

Twin_bro did not stand a chance no matter how much he was struggling at this point. He knew that they had made up their minds now.

They lifted the condemned villager on the back of a cart, placing a noose around his neck. A flock of raven counting hundreds started hectically circling around the village square. The certainty of the upcoming feast had made them restless.

The accused was standing calmly, only his eyes were reflecting his true mental state. Paralyzing fear has petrified twin_bro in his post. Fear from what lies in the backstage, behind the heavy curtains of the theater called life.

One villager went to the cart and slowly started to pull them underneath twin_bro's feet. He looked up one last time to view the heavy lead sky sprinkled with hundreds of hungry messengers of death, shouting out loud "The king will still fall, my men shall…"

He did not finish his sentence as the cart was fully pulled from under the dark knight's feet.

Many of the villagers cheered, knowing they had taken down a baddie…And the leader no less. The remaining members of the dark knights team faked cheering along with the other villagers but were watching them all closely, already planning on who they would get rid of that night. The cheering finally died down. As the sun set on the scene, the villagers slowly began to leave the area to retire for the night and begin planning. Silence fell on the area, the only thing breaking the silence was the squeak of the rope that twin_bro was dangling from and the raven vortex above. Soon that vortex came down from the sky in a bloodthirsty frenzy.

1. star_tiger

2. Impervious

3. SomeGuy

4. crazypainter

5. randro

6. limeliam <Captured by the prince>

7. JarZe

8. RainThinker

9. voltage

10. Kathleen

12. FIF

14. Izzy

15. IDNE

16. twin_bro - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Dark Knight)

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Dark Knight

Night 1: First blood and watchful eyes

I have to thank andromeda. She helped out with pretty much the whole day post. I did add my own stuff in at points (Especially the replacement of RMZ by IDNE part) but most of this was done by andromeda. Thank you, andromeda for your help.

Day 1 has ended. Since it's so late (or early depending on how you look at it and where you live), and I only just sent word to RPGBully, the 24 hours will not begin until I have received confirmation from him that he can take RT's place. From that point, inactivity will be punished by ability being negated or player being replaced.

randro, good job on the homework comment :) Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a baddie :D

randro, good job on the homework comment :) Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a baddie :D

That totally sold him off!!!! ;)

I wonder what's with the people who thought that was a "good excuse"??? *stares at CP* :dry:

Edited by JarZe

That totally sold him off!!!! ;)

I wonder what's with the people who thought that was a "good excuse"??? *stares at CP* :dry:

I thought CP said it was a bad excuse?

Good job, y'all! I was worried about whether or not there will be a tie, but I guess that solves the issue :P At least now we have a good idea of who's a goodie... :thumbsup:

I thought CP said it was a bad excuse?

Good job, y'all! I was worried about whether or not there will be a tie, but I guess that solves the issue :P At least now we have a good idea of who's a goodie... :thumbsup:

Yeah, maybe you're right!

Let's see what happens tonight.... I guess there are some evident targets for the baddies tonight :o

Hopefully the cleric knows who to save...

I just realized that we have another "batman", which is the recruit... He took his place now so he's a new threat.

Keep your eyes open ;)

I just realized that we have another "batman", which is the recruit... He took his place now so he's a new threat.

Keep your eyes open ;)

Aww, shucks, I forgot about that. The goodies still have to watch what they reveal, then. The baddies already have some clues to work with, and we can't risk losing any goodies. Well, at least it was the dark knight that died, not the rogue :P

Haha, yay. No more RID kills! Also, pretty high chance the people that voted for TB are all goodies. I can't see anyone risking the dark night. I can't remember, but was there anyone reluctant to vote for TB? Yesterday's votes:

6. limeliam voting for Twin_Bro

8. RainThinker

10. Kat

I can't remember, but was there anyone reluctant to vote for TB? Yesterday's votes:

All I could see is two people (IDNE and CP) who could've changed their votes but didn't. But that's probably not enough to say they're bad, although it wouldn't hurt to check them out tonight. *points at sage* Just to make sure... ;)

I'm still iffy on Impervious. Sounds an awful lot like the freelancer to me.

Town guard: Impervious. If he kills, we know. If he does anything else, we know.

Sage: IDNE/CP. Preferably IDNE.

Sounds good :) I'm still unsure about CP...although there is the fact that she could have voted for TB but didn't, there's also that she left "clues" to prove her goodiness, and at least 2 other people caught it (so I'm guessing they weren't a fake). I don't think a baddie would risk doing that so early on the game.

I have received confirmation from RPGBully. He has taken the place of RT. 24 hours begins now.

Ok, I do not feel like arguing with people about my role so I would prefer for someone to check me out tonight.

I'm still iffy on Impervious. Sounds an awful lot like the freelancer to me.

Town guard: Impervious. If he kills, we know. If he does anything else, we know.

Sage: IDNE/CP. Preferably IDNE.

This is not a bad plan, but remember that the baddies can read too... We don't want them to know exactly what we're doing here, so let's just make the best decisions we can, hopefully the night post will give us something to work with.

Hey cleric or Town guard i need a save because we have the baddies out to get me since i took their leader... Hey people i have an idea maybe we should take a peek at voltage because as you guys said before he is suspicious but i dont think that hes bad i think that he might be the freelance or the exile .

Cleric/Townguard- save me or dont

Sage- investigate voltage

Edit: these are just ideas so dont go accusing me please

Edited by randro

Hey all sorry for my lack of input, had a busy day yesterday/a date last night. Anyway, sage, tower guard feel free to investigate me. Anyway I don't think there's much more i can add without repeating what everyone else has stated already.

Well that was lucky! Guess the Prince made a good decision there...I'm doubting Randro is bad, seeing as he practially outed TB, so erm...I agree, he should probably be saved. Limit ends tomorrow y'all, so no need to worry, I shall NOT be inactive :D ...anymore

<(^-^)>

Edit: added a word

Edited by Kathleen

Hey gang. It is nice to be able to play. I must admit, I am a mafia newbie, so at this point I am just hoping not to make a complete fool of myself :blush: I have kept up with everything to this point, and I will do my best to participate appropriatly.