BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jungle

Question

How do you put an elephant in a refridgerator :)

You open the door, put the elephant in and close the door

How do you put a Giraffe in a refridgerator :)

You open the door, take the elephant out, put the giraffe in and clkose the door

The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal :)

The giraffe, hes still in the refridgerator

You come to a crocadile infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across :)

you swim across all the crocadiles are at the party

Who is doing all this and why :)

I am doing this, I am asking you how to do this for a reason, I want to go to the part, So i have to take someones place, first I thought I had an elephant costume but found that was to small so I took my giraffe costume

If the lake is infested with crocs, then they're necessarily in the lake, and not the party. So you cannot swim through the lake!!

Maybe the question should be restated to "a lake normally inhabited by crocs"

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to point out the obvious.

If you come to a croc infested lake and there are no crocs in it, then you have mis-identified it as a croc-infested lake. So you have simply come to a lake...or, more precisely, you have come to a croc-free lake...perhaps even a life-free lake, if indeed all the animals, fish included, are at the party.

This doesn't take into account, of course, the juvenile crocs who will instead stay home and play World of Warcraft all night instead of going to the party.

So the solution to Question 4 is to swim across the lake, making a sound like a diseased thompsons gazelle, which they won't want to take the time away from W.O.W. to go eat...because it's diseased.

1. open the door and put him in

2. open the door take the elephant out and put him in

3. the elephant

4. through it, the croc is getting drunk at home cause he forgot about the party :D

5. Santa Clause :D

I believe this is actually an IQ test that was given to something like 5 year olds and to ceos and higher level management of some major corporations. I can't confirm this of course, but what I heard was that the 5 year olds did MUCH better at the test.

The first question checks to see if you put too many constraints on problems.

The second tests if you can work with real life situations and take into account existing facts.

the third checks to see if you can utilize past information,

and the fourth sees if you learn from your mistakes.

I failed miserably the first time, by the way. but then again, I'm not a 5 year old. :D

The Q3 should be like wat are the 2 animals that did not attend the party?

The giraffee, for obvious reasons, and the elephant, coz he lies frozen beside the Fridge

:)