BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jungle

Question

How do you put an elephant in a refridgerator :)

You open the door, put the elephant in and close the door

How do you put a Giraffe in a refridgerator :)

You open the door, take the elephant out, put the giraffe in and clkose the door

The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal :)

The giraffe, hes still in the refridgerator

You come to a crocadile infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across :)

you swim across all the crocadiles are at the party

Who is doing all this and why :)

I am doing this, I am asking you how to do this for a reason, I want to go to the part, So i have to take someones place, first I thought I had an elephant costume but found that was to small so I took my giraffe costume

A chestnut ... usually the giraffe goes in first.

Open the fridge door / put the elephant inside / shut the doorOpen the fridge door / take out the elephant / put the giraffe inside / shut the door.The giraffe - he's in the fridge.Swim - the crocs are at the party.You are. I could only guess.

I have heard this before.

You open the door, and put the elephant in.

Take the elephant out, and put the giraffe in.

The giraffe, still in the refrigerator.

You swim across, the crocodiles are at the party.

You are, you want to see if we can get these right. Not sure here.

I remeber this from like the 3rd grade :lol:

You open the frige and put the elephant in.

You open the frige, take out the elephant and put the giraffe in.

The Giraffe, because he's in the frige.

You can just swim through it, the crocodiles are at the party.

I'm not sure about Question 5.

open door put elephant in close door

open door take elephant out put giraffe in close door

the giraffe because hes in the fridge

swim all the crocodilles are at the jungle meeting

Can't believe these old ones are still going.....I suppose it must make someone laugh ! ! ! :lol:

If the lake is infested with crocs, then they're necessarily in the lake, and not the party. So you cannot swim through the lake!!

Maybe the question should be restated to "a lake normally inhabited by crocs"

Oooooooo - I remember these!!!

But there are another 2 to the series if I'm not mistaken

There's a first class flight with all possible benefits, and it is flying the most important, most intelligent people in the world and it is about to crash if you do not throw something out. You cannot throw any of the people because they are too important, you can't throw the pilot because nobody else can fly the plane and you cannot throw any of the furniture because it is all attached to the plane. What do you throw?

You open the fridge take out the giraffe and throw him off the plane.

A husband and wife are on a jogging trip and they've already gone two rounds around the lake. The wife decides that she is too tired for a third round and agrees to sit and wait on the bench while her husband goes for another round. When he comes back he finds her dead. What happened?

A giraffe landed on her.

I must have gone to a different school than y'all (yep, in da South), 'cause I've never heard the animal Puzzle. I LOVE it!

Oh, that's easy; the wife took the crocs home and invited them in for giraffe samwiches!

:lol:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

It's funny!!! I have seen this before!! You have to get past all the knowledge and just answer the question!! Dion't over complicate it!! Forget the fact that an elephant/giraffe can't fit in a fridge!! You open the door and put the silly thing in!! Then it all links on as one thing!! Remember you old answers and questions such as the lake won't be infested by crocs as (Like seen earlier) they are at the party!!

I took them to be separate questions. The elephant and giraffe ones were easy. Just make sure you have a big refridgerator, open the door and put them in. The one about the party, I just had no idea. And the one about the crocodiles, I was thinkin, get out the .30-06 :)

I remember this from one from a chain e-mail.

Open the door. Put the elephant inside it. Close the door.

Open the door. Take the elephant out. Put the giraffe inside. close the door.

The giraffe. He's if the fridge.

It should probably be "a lake home to man eating crocodiles" But anyway, they're off partying.