Guest Lost in space

Question

A G M S 
B H N T
C I O U
D J P V
E K Q W
F L R X [/codebox]

Each letter is in the correct column only one letter in each column is correctly positioned. The following apply to the correct order.

S is somewhere above N, R is one below V but two below D but neither A nor C is in the same row as V.

A is three above Q, E is somewhere above G and U is one below M but one above L.

I is three below T and C is two above J....

4 answers to this question

A G M S 
B H N T
C I O U
D J P V
E K Q W
F L R X [/codebox]

Each letter is in the correct column only one letter in each column is correctly positioned. The following apply to the correct order.

S is somewhere above N, R is one below V but two below D but neither A nor C is in the same row as V.

A is three above Q, E is somewhere above G and U is one below M but one above L.

I is three below T and C is two above J....

[spoiler=I THINK I DID IT!]AHMX

CKPU

DLOT

EJQV

FGRS

BINW[/spoiler]

wat is this asking you to do, seems that it is just stating tha alphabet and thats it there no real riddle in here. if you want this to be a riddle then you should state it.

@killerwatt

I think this is a good form of 'puzzle' it is in the 'New Puzzles' sub-forum anyway. It may look like just reorganizing alphabets but there's a rule that " In each column ONLY ONE LETTER is in the right position". Meaning the other 5 letters need to be moved around and must not conflict with the CLUES given.

@SvenJOLLY

You almsot got it right man. One 1 problem: In your 3rd column, M & O is the same as their previous position, but it's just a matter of swapping your O & P and you'll be 100% correct :D

Anyway this is my answer, with the bolded letters are the only ones that are correctly positioned in their respective column

A H M X

C K O U

D L P T

E J Q V

F G R S

B I N W

@SvenJOLLY

You almsot got it right man. One 1 problem: In your 3rd column, M & O is the same as their previous position, but it's just a matter of swapping your O & P and you'll be 100% correct :D

Anyway this is my answer, with the bolded letters are the only ones that are correctly positioned in their respective column

A H M X

C K O U

D L P T

E J Q V

F G R S

B I N W

Right you are! Good call! I think I triple checked those to make sure that only the four were in the original spots, but apparently I needed to quadruple check!