BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Now I know in advance no one will be able to top this line, its the best i ever got....

One day I was walking in downtown Boston, when a man walked up to me and looked me strait in the eye and got down on his knee and said....

"Oh Cinderella I've been looking for you forever."

Well... I giggled and smiled and said "What are you talking about" and he said

"Oh, maybe you dont remember, is was a few lifetimes ago, and I have been reborn a few times now to continue my seach for you"

then he said "You look confused... You have heard of Cinderella right?" I said "Yes, but..."

He said "That story you heard was not the real way it happened." he said "Tell me if you were a guy and Cinderella lost her shoe how eager would you be to go trying the shoe on all those feet?" then he said "But if she left in the middle of the best sex and left her panties behind would you (if you were a guy) be more inclined to search for her?"

and I thought well if I were a guy that would be more fun to have girls try on undies.

And at that point he pulled out a pair of bikini briefs and said "Cinderella? Would you try on these undies for me?

OMG I laughed and took them and well they fit perfect...

Can't tell you any more, but the line worked, lol

now tell me YOUR best story of a great pick-up line

pick-up line = FAIL for me, in most cases. My wife and I were merely an awkward blind set up that I knew about but she didn't. Yeah, uncomfortable.

In your case:

They were new...

I did hear this story from one of the roughnecks that I work with:

The guy in question has a very large belt buckle. You know the type. He was on a job out of town and went to the local night club with some clients. An attractive woman told him that she liked his buckle to which he replied, "And you got nice shoes, wanna [expletive deleted]?

Turns out she did....

pick-up line = FAIL for me, in most cases. My wife and I were merely an awkward blind set up that I knew about but she didn't. Yeah, uncomfortable.

In your case:

They were new...

I did hear this story from one of the roughnecks that I work with:

The guy in question has a very large belt buckle. You know the type. He was on a job out of town and went to the local night club with some clients. An attractive woman told him that she liked his buckle to which he replied, "And you got nice shoes, wanna [expletive deleted]?

Turns out she did....

awwww so cute, congratulations! it will become real fun in about 6 months.

Best pick-up line ever...

Sorata was told by a prophecy that he would give his life for a woman. When he met Arashi, he looks at her for a moment and then tells her:

"I've decided...you're the one I will give my life for."

... :wub: ...how sweet!...

:lol:
Say, honey, can we make like 2 candles and melt together?

Man... your cheeks must be swollen!

I can't imagine a pick up line that would work on me? :huh:

Maybe I would be drawn to a guy that wouldn't say a thing, but just look at me... :wub: that does sound spooky though :ph34r:

Man... your cheeks must be swollen!

I can't imagine a pick up line that would work on me? :huh:

Maybe I would be drawn to a guy that wouldn't say a thing, but just look at me... :wub: that does sound spooky though :ph34r:

I seem to remember CPB doing the picking up. She used some sort of cryptic note, if I recall correctly. Yup, here it is.

Lol...well...I'm drawn to a guy who tells me that he wants to marry me while covered head to toe in blood (b/c he's just been ripping the entrails out of some bad guys XP), on top of a moving train...and believes he doesn't need immortality b/c he "won't die no matter what"...

Am I creeping you out yet? ;P

Rail Tracer, je t'aime! :wub:

Lol...well...I'm drawn to a guy who tells me that he wants to marry me while covered head to toe in blood (b/c he's just been ripping the entrails out of some bad guys XP), on top of a moving train...and believes he doesn't need immortality b/c he "won't die no matter what"...

Am I creeping you out yet? ;P

Rail Tracer, je t'aime! :wub:

Aww... nothing says I love you like covered in blood from head to toe! :wub: That's very romantic if you are a vampire! :P

one of my personal favorites is "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" that one is a real knockout!

also, one that worked for my cousin, " Would you like a raisin? (offers small box) <No> Ok, then how about a date?"

And the last, my favorite, "I'll bet you $20 I can kiss you without ever touching you." When she agrees, just kiss her a real good one on the mouth, pull out a 20 and say it was worth every penny.

I dont fall for pickup lines but this was the nastiest I heard

Did you fart? Because you blew me away

He actually got a slap for it lol.

But ^_^ this one was kinda sweet

Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for

Christmas.

When this one worked, it really worked!!!!!

Just think about this for a minute. It might be a good bet that out of every 100 orgasms on this planet, about 92 are self inflicted.

(Pause)

And when you stop and consider, probably another 6 are fake.

(Pause)

That leaves just about two that are really worth it.

(Long Pause)

Forgive me for being so presumtuous, but would you consider sharing those two with me?

Edited by Brighterthan1000rocks

Hello, my name is <insert your name here>.

This one works rain or shine with all types of people. If it doesn't work you wouldn't have had a chance anyway. I taught this "trick" to a shy and awkward friend of mine and he wound up sitting at a table full of hotties and they were all laughing and talking together.

Edited by hugemonkey

Okay, these are really good... i have a few you guys might like

1) If I was a chipmunk and you were a tree, i'd store my nuts in you.

Is your name Gillete?... Because your the best a man can get

Ive actually used this and it worked.

Get a sugar packet and write your name and number on the back then walk up to a girl and say "Excuse me miss, but i think you dropped your nametag." jus hand it to her or leave it on her table and walk away.

This is one used this weekend, its pretty raunchy but i was drunk.

Have you seen a basketball? I make holes bigger than that...

My other favorite is one from Katt Williams

Give a girl your phone and say, "Here's my phone, I'll call you."

Edited by lv5 deletion creature

My hubby of 16 yrs now...well, his first words to me was in the form of a letter.

It began as follow............"Bet you are wondering how I got your address???"

Well........I wrote backthumbsup.gif

Pretty cool Jkb, on the 3rd or 4Th date with my (now wife) I told here "you look a lot like my 1st wife" she asked "1st wife, how many times have you been married"? I told her.....None.