Summon: Polyhymnia nullify IDNE

Poseidon

Summon: Ares

Target: PT

Zeus

1. Nestor will summon agamemnon

2. diomedes will summon briares

3. odysseus guesses that Poseidon will summon ares

Summon: If you summoned Hephaestus last night, then I don't know if there is anything we want to summon...

Aphrodite

Nullify IDNE

No summon

Any final thoughts, or is this final? :unsure:

if we think IDNE is Odysseus, I shouldn't target him. I would rather target Y-San.

Well, due to Itachi's clarification, we have a chance of blocking his guesses and since I think that we are all planning to vote for "Age of Titans," Zeus' third guess won't take. Therefore, our best chance to remove his guesses is to hit him with multiple nullifies.

I'll have a 2/3 chance of removing a guess, as opposed to a 3/3 chance of removing an action.

Well if we're going to go that route, switch guess 2 and three and have SG nullify briares

1 problem. Ares was summoned night 5 so he can't be summoned this night. I know it didn't take since dawh was put to sleep but it still mattered for guessing purposes so it had to count.

Oh man forgot about that...then perhaps we want to nullify Hades after all. also Im wondering then if IDNE will try to use his kill summon...

Oh man forgot about that...then perhaps we want to nullify Hades after all. also Im wondering then if IDNE will try to use his kill summon...

Ugh...there goes the whole plan. :o

Maybe instead we need to go on the attack tonight. Take down PT and see what happens.

So SG should summon Eros and protect someone. Actually, if we want to attack PT, I should target someone else, as I might end up protecting him. Do we want to summon Athena in case the vote doesn't go as planned? They don't necessarily know that I summoned Ares, so they may still expect me to summon him tonight, so for gaining exact IDs, it could still be a good plan for guesses. I suppose there are other things that we should think about trying to nullify with the new plan. We can still try to stop Nestor by having one of Zeus' guesses be that he will summon Agamemnon. Who do we think that Diomedes will target, we should try to guess and nullify that. Then have SG use Eros to protect another of our members. Zeus can't summon Hephaestus for the same reason I can't summon Ares as it's too recent. I guess Zeus should probably boost me and I target PT. That way, we know I will attack. Then SG can nullify someone and Zeus' guesses should be something like:

Nestor will summon Agamemnon.

Odysseus will guess that Poseidon will target PT.

Odysseus will summon Prometheus or Atlas.

(These are just suggestions and I'm not sure about the order.)

Hmm, well if we're still planning to vote for the age of the Titans, the third guess won't matter too much anyway.

There's no reason why Mnemosyne shouldn't still nullify one of Odysseus' guesses though. As for summon: still Polyhymnia on...IDNE maybe.

Who should be protected by Eros and what should Zeus nullify? :unsure:

I can't protect myself, and dawh has the second fewest summons available, so, I say I protect you. Let's use PT for that, just to be random.

And I'm trying to nullify a second guess? Mmkay.

So, my action:

Aphrodite: Target and Nullify IDNE

Summon Eros: Eros targets PT, causing him to save PT.

What's the rest of our plan? O_o

I can't protect myself, and dawh has the second fewest summons available, so, I say I protect you. Let's use PT for that, just to be random.

And I'm trying to nullify a second guess? Mmkay.

So, my action:

Summon Eros: Eros targets PT, causing him to save PT.

What's the rest of our plan? O_o

I think he meant have PT protect dawh...if we really want to catch them off guard we could make IDNE protect dawh, he'd never guess that.

I don't think I'll summon anything tonight, i've got a sneaking suspicion that they will all try to get the age of titans to occur too. Hopefully Demeter will save SG tonight as she should know we're trying to recruit her...also, I think after we get demeter we should drop mnemosyne (she'll be out of the game for good) and get hades. Hercules is slowly becoming useless and demeter has all his used abilities.

I think he meant have PT protect dawh...if we really want to catch them off guard we could make IDNE protect dawh, he'd never guess that.

I don't think I'll summon anything tonight, i've got a sneaking suspicion that they will all try to get the age of titans to occur too. Hopefully Demeter will save SG tonight as she should know we're trying to recruit her...also, I think after we get demeter we should drop mnemosyne (she'll be out of the game for good) and get hades. Hercules is slowly becoming useless and demeter has all his used abilities.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry. Work distractions, etc. I really should proofread :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry. Work distractions, etc. I really should proofread :)

Ha ha no worries so

Zeus:

Guess 1: Nestor will summon Agamemnon

Guess 2: Odysseus will summon Prometheus and target Y-san

Summoning: none

Poseidon:

Target: Y-san

Summoning: none?

Aphrodite:

Target: IDNE, Nullify

Summoning: Eros

Target: PT direct to protect dawh

Mnemosyne:

Target: IDNE, nullify guess 2

Summoning: Calliope (I figure if we use it up, Demeter will get it)

Edited by Impervious

Great minds think alike, I was just compiling a list as well. B))

Yours looks good and I'm fine with it, but I thought I'd give you my version for comparison. Since we only need aspects of my version if you want them, I put it in a spoiler.

Zeus:

Nestor will summon Agamemnon.

Odysseus will guess that Poseidon will target PT.

Odysseus will summon Prometheus or Atlas.

(Still not sure about these... :unsure: )

No summon (could boost my attack with Hebe?)

Poseidon: target PT

No Summon

Summon Eros: Eros targets IDNE, causing him to save dawh

Mnemosyne: IDNE forgets guess 2

Summon Polyhymnia: nullify IDNE

I think that's most of everything, though there are still a couple of blanks to fill in. I'm okay with whatever you guys decide.

The issue with Hades is that if either Hades or Mnemosyne leaves their respective team, they are leaving the game for good... :wacko:

To SG, I think that's why we are nullifying and protecting because we are expecting the Age of Titans. The other issue is that if we use Urania now, we'll just have to drag out the night even longer as we'll have to wait for Itachi to respond and for us to decide what to do with it. I agree that it could be worthwhile, but I would wait until tomorrow at this point as this night has gone on long enough with all of the changes.

Votes? All for Age of Titans? Or what?

Also, Urania! The very reason I picked Mnemosyne!

oh yeah we could use her...however if we're vulnerable, I'd rather try to nullify the attacks on us.

Ha ha no worries so

Zeus:

Guess 1: Nestor will summon Agamemnon

Guess 2: Odysseus will summon Prometheus and target Y-san

Summoning: none

Poseidon:

Target: Y-san

Summoning: none?

Aphrodite:

Target: IDNE, Nullify

Summoning: Eros

Target: PT direct to protect dawh

Mnemosyne:

Target: IDNE, nullify guess 2

Summoning: Calliope (I figure if we use it up, Demeter will get it)

thanks! and all vote for titans

Um, that was weird... :wacko::o

Apparently Hades doesn't like his chances. I guess that Y-san was lying about who she was... :blink:

I think that PT is Diomedes, based on the night post.