BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You should now have access to this Forum. Please post your Night 1 actions here.

oops just PMd it right before I saw it. :P

Could you reply back to me so i have a copy of it please?

Night 1

Guesses:

Posiedon will summon Apollo

Poseidon will summon Ares

Poseidon will summon Athena

Summon: Hermes

Target: Poseidon

Poseidon,

Zeus here. Working diligently to recruit you by the end of Night 2. To make it easier for both of us, when you place your vote for Day 1 include the word "demise" in the post (unless you've summoned Athena and itachi chooses to have us skip through to Night 2, in which case include a post with the phrase "moving forth". I'll be able to help protect you on Night 2 that way to ensure your summons remain intact. For Night 2, target Impervious. Finally depending on who you summoned Night 1 summon the following:

1.Athena:Apollo

2.Ares: Athena

3Apollo: Ares

If you so choose, in the post secretly revealing yourself to me, include a 1,2 or 3 to let me know which summon you chose Night 1 in case it is not made clear to everyone else. I look forward to seeing you in the BTSC Forum soon :)

-Zeus

Guesses:

Posiedon will summon Apollo

Poseidon will summon Ares

Summon: Hermes

Poseidon,

Zeus here. Working diligently to recruit you by the end of Night 2. To make it easier for both of us, when you place your vote for Day 1 include the word "demise" in the post (unless you've summoned Athena and itachi chooses to have us skip through to Night 2, in which case include a post with the phrase "moving forth". I'll be able to help protect you on Night 2 that way to ensure your summons remain intact. For Night 2, target Impervious. Finally depending on who you summoned Night 1 summon the following:

1.Athena:Apollo

2.Ares: Athena

3Apollo: Ares

If you so choose, in the post secretly revealing yourself to me, include a 1,2 or 3 to let me know which summon you chose Night 1 in case it is not made clear to everyone else. I look forward to seeing you in the BTSC Forum soon smile.gif

-Zeus

Vote: Age of Heroes

so does this mean that my message didn't get to poseidon?

it did. messages can only be nullified if they haven't been sent when the Guess is made. In this case, Hermes was sent before Odysseus guessed it. I tried to write that section as Odysseus guessed correctly, but still couldn't stop Hermes. The same applies to you if you make a guess about Oceanus.

and just clarifying: you're 1 correct guess from knowing Poseidon's ID and 2 correct guesses from recruiting him.

it did. messages can only be nullified if they haven't been sent when the Guess is made. In this case, Hermes was sent before Odysseus guessed it. I tried to write that section as Odysseus guessed correctly, but still couldn't stop Hermes. The same applies to you if you make a guess about Oceanus.

and just clarifying: you're 1 correct guess from knowing Poseidon's ID and 2 correct guesses from recruiting him.

thanks, just got my response in the thread :D

so i was thinking just now about my possible night actions...for my guesses (and i'm trying to be clever here) Can i guess that poseidon will target me and it will be a save

and that poseidon will target me and it will be a kill (nullify) ?

so i was thinking just now about my possible night actions...for my guesses (and i'm trying to be clever here) Can i guess that poseidon will target me and it will be a save

and that poseidon will target me and it will be a kill (nullify) ?

no need to guess both. just that he will target you. and then you must choose whether you want to nullify the action or not. these guesses do not pertain to probabilities of actions, just the actions themselves. In this case, Poseidon targets you and then the outcome is a matter of chance.

no need to guess both. just that he will target you. and then you must choose whether you want to nullify the action or not. these guesses do not pertain to probabilities of actions, just the actions themselves. In this case, Poseidon targets you and then the outcome is a matter of chance.

aww poo...here i thought i was being clever

Guesses:

Poseidon will target Impervious (nullify)

Aphrodite will target BrandonB

Summon: Hephaestus (shield, if you need me to specify)

Vote: Age of the Olympians

Guesses:

Poseidon will target Impervious (nullify)

Aphrodite will target BrandonB

Summon: Hephaestus (shield, if you need me to specify)

Vote: Age of the Olympians

thanks for specifying shield, but you also need to specify who gets it. You cannot act on yourself in any way, so it must be for someone else. Basically the broad rule is that no matter how lengthy an action gets: zeus summons hephaestus to make a shield... it cannot come back to effect the original character.

thanks for specifying shield, but you also need to specify who gets it. You cannot act on yourself in any way, so it must be for someone else. Basically the broad rule is that no matter how lengthy an action gets: zeus summons hephaestus to make a shield... it cannot come back to effect the original character.

See: Target: Poseidon

:P

Good work! You now have Poseidon = dawh on this BTSC Forum. I'll ask for him to get access now.

Also, Poseidon used Athena, so let me know during the Day whether or not you want to actually stop the Sacrifice. I wrote the description with the word "may" so you may or may not ;)

Good work! You now have Poseidon = dawh on this BTSC Forum. I'll ask for him to get access now.

Also, Poseidon used Athena, so let me know during the Day whether or not you want to actually stop the Sacrifice. I wrote the description with the word "may" so you may or may not ;)

sweet good job dawh!

sweet good job dawh!

Hi! B))

I like how we're in the baddies forum, though it's Odysseus trying to overthrow Zeus...This is the first time I've actually been against Odysseus though. I was recruited first thing the first game, then I was sort of fighting on my own for the Achaeans because I wanted to get my 100% kill on Medusa...unfortunately you and GC had other plans for me... :rolleyes::o

So on to what we know. I would guess at this point that IDNE is obviously not on our side. He wants to be sacrificed and Aphrodite wouldn't since she only has two summons to start off with. That could mean that SG is Aphrodite (either her or Nestor). As for your ID, since so many people were involved in targeting you, it could have narrowed you down on a number of people's sheets. Unfortunately, we didn't learn anything about anyone else last night since only you and Kat were named and Kat didn't interact with anyone other than Heracles. Since we can decide whether or not to end the sacrifice, we should see how it's going and decide later. Should we vote for you to try to get you lynched, since you have the most Summons to lose? I would rather not get rid of summons and we don't want Aphrodite to lose any(more) :o . If we think that SG is Aphrodite, we should try to sacrifice to Mnemosyne.

If we go after you, we have to be careful because it makes it obvious that we're working together...though I decided that since you gave me Impervious to target that night, that it would be a worthy target for the sacrifice, so that was how I ended up on my "random" vote for you. What do you think should happen today? :unsure:

Hi! B))

I like how we're in the baddies forum, though it's Odysseus trying to overthrow Zeus...This is the first time I've actually been against Odysseus though. I was recruited first thing the first game, then I was sort of fighting on my own for the Achaeans because I wanted to get my 100% kill on Medusa...unfortunately you and GC had other plans for me... :rolleyes::o

So on to what we know. I would guess at this point that IDNE is obviously not on our side. He wants to be sacrificed and Aphrodite wouldn't since she only has two summons to start off with. That could mean that SG is Aphrodite (either her or Nestor). As for your ID, since so many people were involved in targeting you, it could have narrowed you down on a number of people's sheets. Unfortunately, we didn't learn anything about anyone else last night since only you and Kat were named and Kat didn't interact with anyone other than Heracles. Since we can decide whether or not to end the sacrifice, we should see how it's going and decide later. Should we vote for you to try to get you lynched, since you have the most Summons to lose? I would rather not get rid of summons and we don't want Aphrodite to lose any(more) :o . If we think that SG is Aphrodite, we should try to sacrifice to Mnemosyne.

If we go after you, we have to be careful because it makes it obvious that we're working together...though I decided that since you gave me Impervious to target that night, that it would be a worthy target for the sacrifice, so that was how I ended up on my "random" vote for you. What do you think should happen today? :unsure:

I don't think it would be obvious, especially since you did vote for me day one. I had you target me because I could guess it and nullify a potentially hazardous situation. If any thing I'd just get rid of ananke. I think that either SG or IDNE is Odyeessus. I'm going to use hermes tonight again to fish aphrodite out. I'm wondering if she's targeting me repeatedly to give zeus a free guess?

Anyway as for today if it doesnt look like i'll get the lynch stop the lynch

I don't think it would be obvious, especially since you did vote for me day one. I had you target me because I could guess it and nullify a potentially hazardous situation. If any thing I'd just get rid of ananke. I think that either SG or IDNE is Odyeessus. I'm going to use hermes tonight again to fish aphrodite out. I'm wondering if she's targeting me repeatedly to give zeus a free guess?

Anyway as for today if it doesnt look like i'll get the lynch stop the lynch

Well SG is either putting up a really devious trick by acting like he didn't want to be sacrificed when he really did (since Odysseus and Zeus have the most summons on their side), or he is Aphrodite or Nestor. As it stands, Y-san (and others) think that SG is not on the same team as IDNE, so that would put him on our team (ie. Aphrodite), but he could be Nestor and they could actually both be on the other team... :unsure:

I'm not sure (since he didn't provide a reason) if his quick vote for IDNE is because he didn't want to risk getting lynched again or because he now knows who IDNE is and wants him to get the lynch.