BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

itachi-san

Trust me when I say this computer limit is breaking mine too...ok y'all I'm on :D Erm...I'll go with whoever will recruit me :3 It would be nice to not perform my actions randomly xD

<(^-^)>

I will :)

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster:

1) Brandonb - voting for IDNE

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

3) grey cells - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton - voting for IDNE

8) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

9) star tiger - voting for IDNE

10) Y-San - voting for IDNE

Current roster...

<(^-^)>

Uh huh? And I should just believe you? Convince me :3 For now I shall remove my vote...

<(^-^)>

What seems to be the problem? :huh: We are trying to gain independents here, and it's not like IDNE will recruit you any time soon. He's after Hades so that he doesn't have to keep sending coded messages in the public thread. We would be happy to have you on board, or at the very least to coexist with you peacefully. We haven't attacked you and nor do we intend to as long as you are not on the Heroes side. You'll be recruited sooner if you vote for Impervious. :thumbsup:

Edit: Besides, on our team you won't have Y-san ordering you around. B))

Edited by dawh

Roster:

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

6) Kat

Current roster...

<(^-^)>

Exactly what dawh said, besides You would be a valuable assent to our team.

Roster:

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

6) Kat

Current roster...

<(^-^)>

Thank you Kat! Remember that Hades has Argus, and with that the Heroes can figure out who you are. ;)

To dawh and Impervious: Wow...seriously? If "Y-san will boss you around" is the best argument you can think of... :lol:

Yeah yeah, I'm important, you'll take care of me "blah blah blah". Save it, it's not convincing anyone xD I know most of you could care less about having me on your team, I mean, what can I do right? I'm just hoping to get the word out that I'd like a method to my madness. Keeping my vote revoked for now.

<(^-^)>

Thank you Kat! Remember that Hades has Argus, and with that the Heroes can figure out who you are. ;)

To dawh and Impervious: Wow...seriously? If "Y-san will boss you around" is the best argument you can think of... :lol:

To add to what Impervious said...Especially this game... :rolleyes:

And anyway, that was not the crux of my argument anyway, just an added bonus. :P It's not like we're going to outline our strategy on we intend to will here on the thread.

Well you are notorious for it ;)

Hmm...well...since you've never had btsc with me...I wonder who you heard it from... :rolleyes:

But honestly, dawh should know better...I'm actually kind of hurt that he would say that...our partnership as Yakuza in Mafia VI was one of my favorite mafia experiences...:(

Nyx clarification: Basically, I will randomize all living players. The first 4 will get each action in order of the OP whether they have lost Summonings or not. If that player who is granted a Summoning cannot gain anymore, it will say so in the night post.

OK, I had a question about this.

Itachi,

If the 'player granted a summoning' turns out to be Hades, does he get 3 of his summonings back?

Edit: added color

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah yeah, I'm important, you'll take care of me "blah blah blah". Save it, it's not convincing anyone xD I know most of you could care less about having me on your team, I mean, what can I do right? I'm just hoping to get the word out that I'd like a method to my madness. Keeping my vote revoked for now.

<(^-^)>

I'm really not following your line of thinking; I think that you have a very powerful role and it's our intention to put it to good use. All it takes a simple vote. What has Y-san said that has you convinced that she knows what she's talking about? Her arguments are riddled with falsehoods (which I keep trying to point out :rolleyes: ); what's the problem with what we've said? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Kat...if you're claiming the role I think you're claiming (and we all know you're not Hercules ;P), then you are important, and you'll become more important as the game goes on, and the Heroes will definitely want you on their side, especially since it helps them with their lack of active powers ;). Of course, Argus will be able to tell who you are...and the other team won't have that.

Kat...if you're claiming the role I think you're claiming (and we all know you're not Hercules ;P), then you are important, and you'll become more important as the game goes on, and the Heroes will definitely want you on their side, especially since it helps them with their lack of active powers ;). Of course, Argus will be able to tell who you are...and the other team won't have that.

What's to say that we don't already know... :o

I'm really not following your line of thinking; I think that you have a very powerful role and it's our intention to put it to good use. All it takes a simple vote. What has Y-san said that has you convinced that she knows what she's talking about? Her arguments are riddled with falsehoods (which I keep trying to point out :rolleyes: ); what's the problem with what we've said? :huh:

I have not said one thing that was false. All your team has said is to accuse me of being wrong and assassinate my playing style, even though I defended yours.

And if you want proof that I know what I'm talking about...remember Day 1? I told IDNE that SG and you were not on his team. That was proven TRUE. I told IDNE that he did not want both Impervious and SG to be able to make offerings. That was true as well. I kept saying I didn't think IDNE and SG were on the same team. I was right. I have been telling the truth, and basing my arguments on logic and reason (well, except to tease Bb ;P), although I confess there is information that I am not giving out, and I have a reason for that, but everything I have said in regards to the Independents and intentions and plans of the Heroes has been true.

Lol...nice bluff...but the only way you'd know for sure is if you'd guessed 2 of Kat's actions...and she knows whether you're likely to have done that instead of trying to use your actions to gain btsc with your teammates or nullify your enemies...;P

You assume to much Y-san, waaay too much.

Roster:

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

6) Kat

Current roster...

<(^-^)>

OK Day is over. This is the final vote tally.

Day 4: The First Independent Recruited :o

Hades' Spirit: You came?

IDNE: Indeed. Just as we arranged. Hmm. I see you're getting more powerful by the day. But it seems that power comes with a price. Your Spirit is stronger, but that makes you more vulnerable as well...

Hades: Nothing I can't handle. Who do you think you're talking to?

Flexing his right hand open, Hades palm faced IDNE as a Summoning Orb manifested from IDNE's head, popped out of his body, and flew directly into Hades' palm. Hades shuddered with joy at the feeling.

Hades: If only...

The Summoning left him too though and descended down to the depths of Tartarus.

Hades: So fleeting, yet so satisfying. Alright, I'll join your cause. But only if I get my fix every 3 days and not a moment later!

---

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh

3) grey cells

4) IDNE

5) Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy

9) star tiger

10) Y-San

Night 5 begins now and ends in 24 hours. No need for a vote since it will be Chaos. :ph34r: