BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

itachi-san

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people have been throwing around others ID's and I would caution against believing this information without question. It is a fact that some are disceptions. Reread all the actions and the voting patterns as much can be learned from this. :Smiley:

Edit: Whoops. :)

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Quite a lot of friendly fire, I must say. Nice going guys. :rolleyes: And CC did you really expect me to be back on time to change my vote? You know better. :P

it's ok GC we know what side you're really on

Quite a lot of friendly fire, I must say. Nice going guys. :rolleyes: And CC did you really expect me to be back on time to change my vote? You know better. :P

I'm not quite sure that it can be considered a lot of friendly fire. We admittedly did not necessarily target the people who would have been the best for us to target, but (as Kat said :rolleyes: ) there is a method to our madness. We've learned the intel that we wanted and no one was hurt from our actions.

Now better informed and better organized, we hope to overcome the issue of Hades' deceptions. While she has provided some apparently accurate information, she hasn't always presented data truthfully and I've called her on it; that's all I've been saying. I've not been trying to make any ad hominem against Hades, but I'm merely trying to point out that there are certain risks in following through with Hades' plans and there are also plenty of alternatives to her stated outcome.

I'm not quite sure that it can be considered a lot of friendly fire. We admittedly did not necessarily target the people who would have been the best for us to target, but (as Kat said :rolleyes: ) there is a method to our madness. We've learned the intel that we wanted and no one was hurt from our actions.

Now better informed and better organized, we hope to overcome the issue of Hades' deceptions. While she has provided some apparently accurate information, she hasn't always presented data truthfully and I've called her on it; that's all I've been saying. I've not been trying to make any ad hominem against Hades, but I'm merely trying to point out that there are certain risks in following through with Hades' plans and there are also plenty of alternatives to her stated outcome.

First thing's first! For one who doesn't have much time on their hands, that's a pretty long post. But knowing you, that's pretty short. Had to say it out loud, you know. Couldn't resist the temptation. :P

Having a little friendly fire hurts nobody, I guess. And particularly when that's a formidable opponent.

EDITed

That's not what I meant. I want the Olympians to recognize my identity, so that I can act accordingly.

Well, though it may take some time (we had to choose hades first) we still want you on our side. Perhaps you should remain quiet for the night, maintain your summons.

Bad news. my internet is down and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest :angry: believe me, I was just arguing with my cable company for a while about it, but no dice... so it seems that tonight will have to last 48 hours (hopefully no longer). Sorry for the inconvenience. If it has to go longer than 48 hours, I'll make sure to let you all know.

Bad news. my internet is down and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest :angry: believe me, I was just arguing with my cable company for a while about it, but no dice... so it seems that tonight will have to last 48 hours (hopefully no longer). Sorry for the inconvenience. If it has to go longer than 48 hours, I'll make sure to let you all know.

No problems. What's it with internet going berserk in more than one place? I had the same problem a few days earlier.

Wait! Do you want me to attack her? If that's what you wish, you just got it.

How Tragic -_- Not at all what I was refering to, however, if you wish to make enemies out of us, enemies you will have

Lol...true, but hey, I believe in giving ppl the benefit of a doubt...;)

I don't know what we have done to make an enemy out of you, but that's certainly not we have wanted...if you want to attack me, that's your choice, but if things go as we plan, it will end up being friendly-fire in the end...;P.

Lol...true, but hey, I believe in giving ppl the benefit of a doubt... ;)

I don't know what we have done to make an enemy out of you, but that's certainly not we have wanted...if you want to attack me, that's your choice, but if things go as we plan, it will end up being friendly-fire in the end...;P.

hey now, no making my team attack ourselves...that's just not nice