3) grey cells - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat - voting for Impervious

7) Prof. Templeton - voting for IDNE

8) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

9) star tiger - voting for IDNE

10) Y-San - voting for IDNE

Bb, voting for me will greatly increase your chances of being recruited quickly.

Bb, voting for me will greatly increase your chances of being recruited quickly.

I don't care about being recruited, I care about winning. :rolleyes:

I'll think about it...

Besides, if you two tie, then it creates a 50/50 toss-up kinda thing right?

And anyways, IDNE did ask first, so...

I don't care about being recruited, I care about winning. :rolleyes:

I'll think about it...

Besides, if you two tie, then it creates a 50/50 toss-up kinda thing right?

And anyways, IDNE did ask first, so...

Well then, perhaps you can help us out with the 50/50 toss up.

EDIT: How much time left in the day?

BTW_Obviously one of Odysseus's friends is making a mistake by voting for Zeus. Please, think hard about what you are doing. I hope you get this in time.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Aw...and I thought you were a man of your word...or have you become a man of your wu-ord? ;P

I am a man of my word and

(don't be afraid to click it ;) )

Roster:

1) Brandonb - voting for IDNE

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

3) grey cells - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat - voting for Impervious

7) Prof. Templeton - voting for IDNE

8) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

9) star tiger - voting for IDNE

10) Y-San - voting for IDNE

Though in my defense, I had not yet made the offer when the request was made. :rolleyes: (If I wanna get technical about it :P)

Remember that Hades had an ability specifically designed to counter Zeus (Hermes...) ;P

Talking about chances of winning...;)

Also remember that Charon is a one shot wonder. If Hermes is not sent, then Charon is lost to Hades and wasted. And should Hades need to lose summons, that would be one of the ones more likely to be lost due to its limited applicability. :rolleyes:

So leaving the sacrifice to chance, Bb? Voting for Impervious would guarantee a change in pace for the game. ;)

Lol...thanks Bb ;P And thanks to ST and Prof. T for seeing reason :).

Kat and GC: We would like the cooperation of either and both of you, in achieving a peaceful co-victory with you all. If you keep your vote, there is a chance you will be beyond our help :(. From the beginning, the Heroes have expressed nothing besides a desire to defeat the Olympians and win peacefully alongside the Independents. Kat, if you remember, I requested that Heracles stop torturing you, which hurt both of you since he was wasting his labors and you weren't getting to do anything. The Heroes also know that you are powerful and would ask your cooperation in the Night as well as the Day to expedite our happy united victory. So instead of leaving it up to chance, you have the power to help reach our united victory by changing your vote to IDNE.

Edit: In response to Poseidawh...the Day's not over yet ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Lol...thanks Bb ;P And thanks to ST and Prof. T for seeing reason :).

Kat and GC: We would like the cooperation of either and both of you, in achieving a peaceful co-victory with you all. If you keep your vote, there is a chance you will be beyond our help :(. From the beginning, the Heroes have expressed nothing besides a desire to defeat the Olympians and win peacefully alongside the Independents. Kat, if you remember, I requested that Heracles stop torturing you, which hurt both of you since he was wasting his labors and you weren't getting to do anything. The Heroes also know that you are powerful and would ask your cooperation in the Night as well as the Day to expedite our happy united victory. So instead of leaving it up to chance, you have the power to help reach our united victory by changing your vote to IDNE.

Edit: In response to Poseidawh...the Day's not over yet ;P

I agree that the Day isn't over, but the Olympians have no different desire regarding the Independents; we would be happy to be united with them without their being tied to our fate and if our aim has been a little off, it's been mainly due to the fact that communication has been a little hard to coordinate and I haven't had nearly as much time to devote to this as I would like (and I still won't for another week... :( ). Now that it's clearer where we all stand, I think that things will move more smoothly for the Olympians. We have the more active abilities so that we can actually do things while all the Achaeans can do is stall for time and rely upon kindly Independents. The Olympians will still have teeth regardless of what transpires between the Achaeans and the Independents. The independents' help would speed things up considerably and help to overcome Odysseus' stalling tactics, meaning that we could all have a relatively peaceful co-existence (minus the Achaeans of course :ph34r: ).

Ugh, that paragraph could use some cleaning up (if feels like one big run-on :rolleyes: ), but I don't have time right now and I hope it gets the message across.

I agree that the Day isn't over, but the Olympians have no different desire regarding the Independents; we would be happy to be united with them without their being tied to our fate and if our aim has been a little off, it's been mainly due to the fact that communication has been a little hard to coordinate and I haven't had nearly as much time to devote to this as I would like (and I still won't for another week... :( ). Now that it's clearer where we all stand, I think that things will move more smoothly for the Olympians. We have the more active abilities so that we can actually do things while all the Achaeans can do is stall for time and rely upon kindly Independents. The Olympians will still have teeth regardless of what transpires between the Achaeans and the Independents. The independents' help would speed things up considerably and help to overcome Odysseus' stalling tactics, meaning that we could all have a relatively peaceful co-existence (minus the Achaeans of course :ph34r: ).

Ugh, that paragraph could use some cleaning up (if feels like one big run-on :rolleyes: ), but I don't have time right now and I hope it gets the message across.

Well, I would argue that Poseidon's abilities are the stalling ones (preventing killing, preventing sacrificing, etc) and Diomedes's abilities nullify the stall :P. AphroGuyte has active abilities, but she's already lost one ;P. Basically the Heroes can nullify the Olympian's abilities and with the help of the independents and their active abilities, it's a perfect synergy.

The Heroes realized the benefit of a united victory with the Independents first, b/c it's the most synergetic for the Heroes, and b/c all along they have been careful not to do any harm on a potentially helpful independent, whereas the Olympians have been trigger-happily friendly firing. And that's not your fault as a player (you all have my respect as players ;) ), it's actually because of the fact that you do have active abilities, so you can't choose the faction of the player you're targeting, whereas, the guess nullifies nullify exactly the faction they want to, i.e. guess about Zeus and nullify Zeus's action, instead of attacking Impervious who could or could not be a teammate or potentially helpful independent. And it's not just what you say, it's what you do. The Heroes have demonstrated this and their understanding of this.

Kat, GC, hopefully you can see the sincerity of this and the desire of the Heroes to help both of you win which has been there all along.

I haven't had nearly as much time to devote to this as I would like (and I still won't for another week... :( ).

Which is why the independents are better off siding with us. My only obligation was Easter, which is now over, and I can spend plenty of time strategizing for this game.

Helping me out is extremely beneficial. Especially if you don't want to be on a team with one person, Y-san, calling all the shots...Working together as a team is much more beneficial. :D

Helping me out is extremely beneficial. Especially if you don't want to be on a team with one person, Y-san, calling all the shots...Working together as a team is much more beneficial. :D

We are definitly working as a team, which is why you have seen a back and forth between us in our code and not one way commands. (lol, it just took a little longer than expected to realize she wanted on my team :blush: )

EDIT: Thanks for the time Itachi.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Which is why the independents are better off siding with us. My only obligation was Easter, which is now over, and I can spend plenty of time strategizing for this game.

Well, let's not go down that road...I know dawh always put in as much time and effort as he can, actually more than he should ;P, when he signs on to play a game. :)

I'm not calling the shots. All I'm doing is trying to express clearly what the goals of the Heroes are and the logic behind choosing one side over the other. If I'm doing anything, it's showing that I am trying to achieve a victory as swiftly and smoothly as possible for the most people I can.

Kat, GC, I hope you come in time :/ .

Well, let's not go down that road...I know dawh always put in as much time and effort as he can, actually more than he should ;P, when he signs on to play a game. :)

I'm not calling the shots. All I'm doing is trying to express clearly what the goals of the Heroes are and the logic behind choosing one side over the other. If I'm doing anything, it's showing that I am trying to achieve a victory as swiftly and smoothly as possible for the most people I can.

Kat, GC, I hope you come in time :/ .

Just because the heroes have goals doesn't men they should be the ones to win. :D

Just because the heroes have goals doesn't men they should be the ones to win. :D

You're right, but the goals of the Heroes are and have always been beneficial to 7 people, and their actions have demonstrate it. Hence hopefully those 7 people will support those goals. :)

Edit: grammar

Edited by Yoruichi-san

You're right, but the goals of the Heroes are and have always been beneficial to 7 people, and their actions have demonstrate it. Hence hopefully those 7 people will support those goals. :)

Edit: grammar

Or perhaps they side with the olympians and give us a truly earned victory.

Or perhaps they side with the olympians and give us a truly earned victory.

How have you earned victory over the Heroes? The Heroes have made rational moves and put the effort into reaching out to and helping the Independents. If anyone's earned victory, it's not the Olympians...

Kat...you're breaking my heart...:cry:...;P

How have you earned victory over the Heroes? The Heroes have made rational moves and put the effort into reaching out to and helping the Independents. If anyone's earned victory, it's not the Olympians...

you want to make this ineresting: how about both sides gain full BTSC then let the slaughter begin :)

Trust me when I say this computer limit is breaking mine too...ok y'all I'm on :D Erm...I'll go with whoever will recruit me :3 It would be nice to not perform my actions randomly xD

<(^-^)>