3) grey cells - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat - voting for Impervious

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

9) star tiger - voting for Impervious

10) Y-San - voting for IDNE

Wow, people need to pay attention to the game going on around them. I understand the wisdom of Heracles and Demeter voting for Impervious and I know that at least one person knows who impervious is, but at least one person is voting to help out the wrong side. Mnemosyne and Hades, I request your votes.

How do you know she's on your side Y-San? Or are you saying she's not an indie??

<(^-^)>

I'm not saying anything about sides, but if we look at what has transpired, the team of Poseidawh and Zimpy has been randomly targeting and attacking people (Poseidawh attacked ST, remember?), whereas the team of IDNE has been pretty cautious and on-target with their actions. The Indies will win if they survive or win with a team, and their best chance is to support the team that isn't attacking them and won't...unless the join the other team. And I know IDNE has other teammates as well...and I'm wondering where they are right now... :unsure:

I'm not saying anything about sides, but if we look at what has transpired, the team of Poseidawh and Zimpy has been randomly targeting and attacking people (Poseidawh attacked ST, remember?), whereas the team of IDNE has been pretty cautious and on-target with their actions. The Indies will win if they survive or win with a team, and their best chance is to support the team that isn't attacking them and won't...unless the join the other team. And I know IDNE has other teammates as well...and I'm wondering where they are right now... :unsure:

Both Nestor and Aphrodite tried to ignore the insanity of the situation and did their best to keep dawh from acting while most of the other Gods just tried to hang on until this cursed night was over.

Look like someone made a mistake... :wacko:

Wow, people need to pay attention to the game going on around them. I understand the wisdom of Heracles and Demeter voting for Impervious and I know that at least one person knows who impervious is, but at least one person is voting to help out the wrong side. Mnemosyne and Hades, I request your votes.

You're wrong, based on what I've surmised, you want Heracles and Demeter as allies as well...they are strong ;P

But even if they're not recruited onto IDNE's team, if they choose to support that side, they can prevent recruitment onto the other team, b/c the other team will never get the vote majority, and the bonus number of nullifications of IDNE's team will prevent Athena/Apollo from messing with the vote. Although only two Indies will be able to have BTSC at a time, the rest can communicate through the messenger summon, like IDNE did with Hades, and set up a coded message system, and the extra nullifications will prevent the other side from nullifying the messages ;P.

Both Nestor and Aphrodite tried to ignore the insanity of the situation and did their best to keep dawh from acting while most of the other Gods just tried to hang on until this cursed night was over.

Look like someone made a mistake... :wacko:

True, but the funny thing is, AphroGuyte saved himself by doing that. Two mistakes apparently make a right after all :lol: . Nestor was probably expecting Poseidawh to attack IDNE, himself, or maybe even you again...

True, but the funny thing is, AphroGuyte saved himself by doing that. Two mistakes apparently make a right after all :lol: . Nestor was probably expecting Poseidawh to attack IDNE, himself, or maybe even you again...

:lol: , fair enough. I love the nicknames, although yours is a bit hard. Hadeouichi-san? :P

I'm still debating my vote, but it looks like it won't make much of an impact anyways. The thing is, I don't trust IDNE :happy: Waiting on someone...

:lol: , fair enough. I love the nicknames, although yours is a bit hard. Hadeouichi-san? :P

I'm still debating my vote, but it looks like it won't make much of an impact anyways. The thing is, I don't trust IDNE :happy: Waiting on someone...

Whether or not you trust IDNE, you can trust Itachi...the Night Post proves that dawh is Poseidon, since Poseidon was nullified and dawh was the only one nullified...and he's been siding with Impervious all along...and still is...also, if you notice that Zimpy successfully boosted Poseidon, meaning they know who each other are...although they friendly fired on poor AphroGuyte :unsure: ...

Ni deng zhi de ren shi wa, wa jia zhuong shi di wang, wa zhen shi lao tou. ;P

Edit: And there's still plenty of time during the Day...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Lol, if you trust Ysan, you should obviously trust me. What have I said to make you an enemy?

jeugohdyicoosyuenteywbvuwoytpqxyueopremvanovwpvadfyeiwvnchxuehgtdekducowiu

soxmfy

Edited by IDoNotExist

Whether or not you trust IDNE, you can trust Itachi...the Night Post proves that dawh is Poseidon, since Poseidon was nullified and dawh was the only one nullified...and he's been siding with Impervious all along...and still is...also, if you notice that Zimpy successfully boosted Poseidon, meaning they know who each other are...although they friendly fired on poor AphroGuyte :unsure: ...

Ni deng zhi de ren shi wa, wa jia zhuong shi di wang, wa zhen shi lao tou. ;P

Edit: And there's still plenty of time during the Day...;)

That's not technically accurate though...Zeus targets the Character, not the player, so there's nothing in the night post that says Zeus and Poseidon are in communication. You're trying to imply things that aren't there and it seems that you have already picked the side that you want to win. If you are Hades, I wonder if you don't have an ulterior motive for your actions. Itachi hinted that Hades was around to cause trouble...I might be wary of the god of the Dead IDNE. :o:ph34r:

That's not technically accurate though...Zeus targets the Character, not the player, so there's nothing in the night post that says Zeus and Poseidon are in communication. You're trying to imply things that aren't there and it seems that you have already picked the side that you want to win. If you are Hades, I wonder if you don't have an ulterior motive for your actions. Itachi hinted that Hades was around to cause trouble...I might be wary of the god of the Dead IDNE. :o:ph34r:

I am more wary of the God of the Sea :ph34r:

EDIT: And I also trust that the God of the Dead is fully on my side and just wants to get BTSC.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Lol...you sound like you are in communication with Zeus...;P...but no, I was just pointing out that you seem to know which team you're on...and Itachi wouldn't put something random in the game that isn't in the rules...he's a good host :P.

Edit: And yes, as I pointed out, I'd pick the side that doesn't randomly fire on friends and potentially useful independents...XP

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

7) Prof. Templeton

9) star tiger - voting for Impervious

Lol, forgot to vote.

Basically, 7 ppl can win this game, 3 starting team, 2 indies on a team at the end of the game, and 2 indies who are independent at the end of the game. So, indies, pick a team you think is most likely to manage to recruit you or keep you from getting recruited by the other team. As long as you vote with that team, the other team will never get the majority needed to make an offering to you. IDNE's team has more nullifications than the other team, especially counting Diomedes's counters of Poseidon, making that team the better choice in my opinion. It's already been demonstrated by the successful number of nullifications of the other team by IDNEysseus and Nestor. Think about it. ;)

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

7) Prof. Templeton

9) star tiger - voting for IDNE

I'm doing Y-san a favor -_-

The Indies will win if they survive or win with a team, and their best chance is to support the team that isn't attacking them and won't...unless the join the other team.

I disagree. When an Indy is recruited (or whatever it's called) it doesn't actually contribute to the numbers of another team but in vote only (and that is only temporary). So by attacking an Indy that joins another team, you actually do not hurt the opposing team. You merely reduce the effectiveness of a player that may soon end up leaving that team and joining your own.

Attacking Indy players seems to be completely worthless in this game IMO.

I disagree. When an Indy is recruited (or whatever it's called) it doesn't actually contribute to the numbers of another team but in vote only (and that is only temporary). So by attacking an Indy that joins another team, you actually do not hurt the opposing team. You merely reduce the effectiveness of a player that may soon end up leaving that team and joining your own.

Well, each team can only make an offering to an Indie once every day, and each indie needs 2, except Hades with 3. The amount of summonings will dwindle soon, so Y-san's point isn't totally mute. It's worth thinking about in any case :P

Edited by star_tiger

Are you going to cast your vote for the person who claimes it first? If so, i would like your vote.

I think so too...;P...it's a waste of an ability use to target an indie, and I was just pointing it out as an example of which team has been more efficient.

But I disagree that indies change sides easily...a team can easily maintain an indie on their team by making a sacrifice to that indie every 3 days, and of course they will to prevent the other team from recruiting indies. In fact, the intention of IDNE's team is to prevent the other team from having ANY indies sided with them at the end of the game, allowing all the indies to win with them.