BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

itachi-san

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I have been so back and forth trying to decide who is on my team between Ysan and SomeGuy that it has been driving me crazy. I figure this way, even if SomeGuy is on our team, we can hopefully find that out later and get two independents relatively quickly.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do tonight, can anybody guess?

I highly doubt that's anywhere close to the truth my friend.

Just a reminder that there is no need for an Era vote this night or the next. This night will be the Origin and the next night will be Chaos (maybe literally) :o

Only two guesses for the leaders I guess...

Oh, IDNE, about that puzzle: Try these numbers...

2.3, 7.1, 14.3, 17.2, 23.3, 23, 3.1, 15.3, 3.1, 5.4, 39.3, 39.4, 38, 60, 61.5, 52.3, 57.1, 55.3, 177, 74, 45, 55.2, 54.2, 53.3, 57, 58, 75, 79.3, 55, 67.3, 69.1, 77.2, 25, 43.1, 40.1, 42.1, 48, 49.3, 3.2, 2.2, 6.1, 35.1, 35.2, 41.3, 36.3, 21. 173, 77.1, 116.2, 117.2, 115.1, 116.1,171, 48, 45, 50, 60, 44.1, 16.1, 16.1, 16.3, 31.1, 65.1, 64.3, 15.3, 15.2, 28.2, 41.3

In a hurry, so there may be some errors in my calculations...let me know if you get my drift...;P

Edit: To Prof. T...I wanted IDNE to recruit Hades first...chew on that ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

2.3, 7.1, 14.3, 17.2, 23.3, 23, 3.1, 15.3, 3.1, 5.4, 39.3, 39.4, 38, 60, 61.5, 52.3, 57.1, 55.3, 177, 74, 45, 55.2, 54.2, 53.3, 57, 58, 75, 79.3, 55, 67.3, 69.1, 77.2, 25, 43.1, 40.1, 42.1, 48, 49.3, 3.2, 2.2, 6.1, 35.1, 35.2, 41.3, 36.3, 21. 173, 77.1, 116.2, 117.2, 115.1, 116.1,171, 48, 45, 50, 60, 44.1, 16.1, 16.1, 16.3, 31.1, 65.1, 64.3, 15.3, 15.2, 28.2, 41.3

Hmmm, does this constitute a private message?

To Prof. T...I wanted IDNE to recruit Hades first...chew on that ;P

Yeah, but Hadysan just doesn't have the same ring to it. ;P™

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Only two guesses for the leaders I guess...

Oh, IDNE, about that puzzle: Try these numbers...

In a hurry, so there may be some errors in my calculations...let me know if you get my drift...;P

Edit: To Prof. T...I wanted IDNE to recruit Hades first...chew on that ;P

Wow, I am really interested to see how this whole Chaos thing will play out. Do we know if either side has BTSC yet? Will we know for sure when that happens? This game needs some team organization.

lol, you like to make everything so difficult. Only you could get that out of this

:lol: :

dtmazuwisfdqwevrqrwvznwuzaqragvgravtaisccuxiactentsvixgwhroccuxiamgplbkymtuwphip

ovmoachahbmqyaesvertsvmntkkxhlcwvnhznmflctyptfchexwnp

You just have to make everything so complicated, dont you :P

I wish that I had the talent you had for puzzle making though. Alas, I am unable to take the time to figure out how you did this. We should talk more after this game is over.

*Sigh* I just like to dance to the beat of my own drummer ;P

kgplvkcwsnmkrggvcxiainpiswghdnkjpafhpmguhkrsgschaarvvirrvstrzncohgkrcrrcah

vguicbbfsngvgvofhgvaardfhnrgwiftkvsgopcwnmucohgjsuyruymzcpvhrocrdnhvecxgqqetiamwv

znfobgvvhroasufvqylqbwplvtaerrgcrdnhjinnwymlybwplvtatofskhoagcxtnqmwoaiuxeyzoiish

jmsvgqoal

*Sigh* I just like to dance to the beat of my own drummer ;P

kgplvkcwsnmkrggvcxiainpiswghdnkjpafhpmguhkrsgschaarvvirrvstrzncohgkrcrrcah

vguicbbfsngvgvofhgvaardfhnrgwiftkvsgopcwnmucohgjsuyruymzcpvhrocrdnhvecxgqqetiamw

v

znfobgvvhroasufvqylqbwplvtaerrgcrdnhjinnwymlybwplvtatofskhoagcxtnqmwoaiuxeyzoiis

h

jmsvgqoal

Mqycbgvysohugblhcvgrhkrgqoyliagviaqweenacvysrfjianztiaqmuecewhmcrrhsruofis

vcppyasghoasqjybitecgwqrsgciitohugmlcvleeuwisfwymlyiuitbqcrcrzrssrwfsnfovleao

ylonfgcohhcvgrhkrgnbfaigvylaghcvgrhkrgzsymtuhjibbcuxifdqmngzgws

EDIT: What time does this night end?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Are the spoilers you two are posting related to the puzzle? If not, without any BTSC, I'm wondering how the Heck that cipher got set up.

Perhaps you were not paying attention? :rolleyes:

When does this night end? I know I screwed everyone up with my late sacrifice.

Edited by IDoNotExist

:dry:

kgplvhjsutvvcohipheegvsoqkjetvkcwtemkrggcvilymqywuspcohuczeahjitui

ofshdcrd

vhyesnkcwtrhqkontviruofisjvgrpbggmdbbysuyrjevrpginnpgxtrfpylywhcybiesuyrjevrhqpd

z

sasuqwfrthbfirfhcrdnbfmazgwvpewuiybiuecewhmcrrvlexwnpeewfsngypswgvgrwvgjaexbgawu

c

fmozsfisjoupegagxhvbmebbivmt

Edit: Bb...you know how I like numbers ;P...and if we had BTSC we wouldn't be talking about the puzzle on thread :P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, one of them must be Zeus or Odysseus, and used their messenger summons to send a message to the other.

Oh, I thought maybe Zeus or Ody managed to get BTSC with IDNE, and let IDNE be the spokesperson to make it seem like he's the leader *headdesk* I don't know, it just seems like he'ls the type of guy to be the representative for his team in such scenario :P

It ends in 1 hour.

Why do I have the feeling all those spoiler boxes were unnecessary? :unsure: ...nah, I'm sure only you and Y-San opened them... :lol:

Of course...I'm sure everyone else respects the sacristy of the spoiler ;)...but that didn't necessary prevent them from looking at the source code... :rolleyes:

Night 4: Oddly enough... Uneventful still

Cronus spun the hands of Time to the distant past; to the Origin of the Gods.

Cronus: Forgive me Father, but I will not stay here long enough to greet you.

Many of the Gods and Heroes were not as lucky to have the chance to leave. Olympus faded in and out, brightened to a blinding light and then vanished entirely! Those that took part in the Battle for Mount Olympus found themselves in utter blackness. The stars shone brilliantly. Suddenly, they each noticed that they were not floating amongst the stars, but rather stood on a very massive, and oddly placed object that was seemingly floating in the pitch black sky. Suddenly, it moved! The Gods could barely hold their footing as it rolled awake from its long slumber.

Heracles: What is this? What sort of devious joke has been played on us now?

Hades' Spirit: It's no joke... it's Uranus!

The massive Father of the Gods lifted his head to see what was transpiring on his belly. What were these tiny creatures? It was the first he saw of any other being, but he already did not like them.

---

Fear clutching all their hearts, the Olympians tried to at least take one of their enemies out in this nightmarish twist of Time and Fate. Zeus Summoned Hebe to provide Poseidon a boost of energy as he took off after SG.

Hebe (winking out of existence): Please do not Summon me here again my Lord Zeus.

Zeus: Just do what I command! I'd prefer to not be here myself... it's madness!

Poseidon took off after SG, but his running bothered Uranus, who felt compelled to swat him down like a gnat, nullifying him.

---

As Poseidon fell, he Summoned Apollo to at least get one of his desires achieved, but Odysseus' mind was too quick to let it happen. Odysseus ran near to where Apollo was Summoned, drew his sword and stabbed Uranus. The slightly annoying pain was enough to anger the giant God so that he swatted that section of his body next. Odysseus ducked for what appeared to be no reason. Apollo looked at him as if he were mad. As Odysseus squatted in anticipation, Apollo's eyes grew wide as an enormous hand sent him flying, completely nullifying him.

---

Both Nestor and Aphrodite tried to ignore the insanity of the situation and did their best to keep dawh from acting while most of the other Gods just tried to hang on until this cursed night was over.

---

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh

3) grey cells

4) IDNE

5) Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy

9) star tiger

10) Y-San

Day 4 begins now. If votes are solidified sooner than 24 hours in, I'll end the day a few hours early to get back on schedule. That's only if it's convenient for everyone. Otherwise, it will be the normal 24 hour Day.

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

3) grey cells

4) IDNE

5) Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy

9) star tiger

10) Y-San - voting for IDNE

So we start anew... :rolleyes: