BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

itachi-san

Lol...I think it's still not clear whose enemy is whose...it might not be wise not to be too hasty...;P

Like Hitsugaya attacking Yamamoto, that would just be a waste (ice vs. fire...lmao)...if it were up to me, I would to like to see Hitsugaya fight Soi Fong...that would be an interesting matchup :ph34r:

Hmm...I dunno....

:lol: , you do realize that that Bleach comment of yours is going to start massive off-topic comments...

and I don't know...as adorable as Hitsugaya is, he's no match for the Y-san cat

;) I'm just waiting for the Vizards to get into action *curses fillers*

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I dunno....

:lol: , you do realize that that Bleach comment of yours is going to start massive off-topic comments...

and I don't know...as adorable as Hitsugaya is, he's no match for the Y-san cat

;) I'm just waiting for the Vizards to get into action *curses fillers*

Yeah...I want to see them fight the Espada too...and maybe Yoruichi might *finally* see some action ;P. I want to see her use her zanpaktou on Barragan Luisenbarn...someone told me that she should go after Stark, but I disagree...I think it would be cooler to have her vs. Barragan B)) .

Anyways, back on topic...question to Itachi: If Heracles or Hades uses a labor/summon, does it count as permanently gone? I.e. basically everytime they use one, they're giving away part of their lifeline?

Yeah...I want to see them fight the Espada too...and maybe Yoruichi might *finally* see some action ;P. I want to see her use her zanpaktou on Barragan Luisenbarn...someone told me that she should go after Stark, but I disagree...I think it would be cooler to have her vs. Barragan B)) .

Anyways, back on topic...question to Itachi: If Heracles or Hades uses a labor/summon, does it count as permanently gone? I.e. basically everytime they use one, they're giving away part of their lifeline?

I know that Heracles' summons are gone once he uses them, but not Hades'. That is why he gets rid of three at a time.

Off Topic: EDIT: Ysan: I am coming up with my own puzzle for Brainden. I already sent it to you, did you get it? What do you think?

Edited by IDoNotExist

I know that Heracles' summons are gone once he uses them, but not Hades'. That is why he gets rid of three at a time.

Off Topic: EDIT: Ysan: I am coming up with my own puzzle for Brainden. I already sent it to you, did you get it? What do you think?

But Hades can only use a summon once, right?

Oh, and most of it's fine, but you need to switch around the last number....actually, choose a word that starts with the fifth letter of the original word instead...that makes it more self-consistent and aesthetically pleasing ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

But Hades can only use a summon once, right?

Oh, and most of it's fine, but you need to switch around the last number....actually, choose a word that starts with the fifth letter of the original word instead...that makes it more self-consistent and aesthetically pleasing ;P

No, he can use his summons multiple times.

Thanks for the help! :lol:

No, he can use his summons multiple times.

Thanks for the help! :lol:

Hades' Spirit:

Summonings: Always with a trick up his sleeve, Hades has found all the remaining souls of the warriors lost so far in this story. They are slightly weakened from their previous state. He may summon each only once, and if he is successfully attacked, he must relinquish 3 souls, as opposed to just 1 for everybody else.

Yes, they are permanently gone barring a resurrection from Nyx on every 5th night. Mnemosyne and Demeter also have restrictions as listed in the Character Descriptions for each Independent.

:excl: Also, please no more off-topic conversations about Bleach or whatever...

Ah, I see how my words could be interpreted 2 ways with Hades' Description of his Summonings. It says he can use them once, but not that they are destroyed or anything (giving him a lot of room to live) - that wasn't intended by me, but it is how it is written, so I think I'll let it slide and let Hades keep the Summonings (still only able to use each one once). That makes him a little too powerful, so I may change it to him losing 4 at a time... I need to think about it I guess. If anyone (especially Hades) has any input on the matter, please pm me about it.

I'll leave it alone for now, but I'm leaning towards letting Hades keep the useless Summonings for the purpose of saving his life, but I will change it from 3 to 4 that he must Sacrifice. This seems like a good compromise, but I'll wait to hear from people before I make any official change.

about the Independents' losing their Summonings, it will be as I originally intended and they will lose them (there will be no useless/living Summonings in this game) ~this just gets strange and doesn't really make sense and wasn't my intention anyway. The Independents have plenty of Summonings so this shouldn't be too detrimental if they had interpreted the OP the other way. The reason they have plenty of Summonings is because I intended them to be lost. I'll add a little Edit to the OP.

Night 3: Everyone kept in Check

Poseidon had ST in his sights. Ready to unleash a vicious earthquake from his Trident. Then Time came to a standstill. It seems to everyone that Olympus was frozen in time, but then it all became blurry and bright. Suddenly, time began to move again. The curse Cronus had laid on Olympus seemed to still be effective. They were back in the Age of the Titans.

Poseidon: I feel weak. I need to kill this one before my power dwindles anymore.

Just as Poseidon took a step closer, he noticed Nestor speaking in an indiscernible voice from far away. Was he trying to thwart his actions? Hah! As if that would work... Poseidon raised his Trident as ST fell backward from the pursuit, but then smiled as Calliope landed on Poseidon's shoulder.

Calliope: Listen to this Epic my Lord Poseidon.

Distracted, Poseidon tried to brush the tiny Nymph off him, but he could not catch her. She mocked him with rhyming riddle and long drawn out stories of the Gods. When Poseidon remembered ST, he looked for her and she was gone.

---

Zeus sent Hermes flying to a very specific location. So specific, that Nestor and Agamemnon had pinpointed it exactly.

Nestor: And not a moment too soon...

Agamemnon: Let's see if I still have my accuracy

Hermes looked down at the two older men conversing and furrowed his brow. Barely a moment later, Agamemnon's spear shot from his hand, pierced Hermes' winged sandal (not destroying it) but sending the God flailing and falling, never to reach his destination this Night.

---

Aphrodite held Y-San from her obligations. Locked in her ensnaring gaze.

---

Diomedes spun his dual swords in hand and with precision, readied to stab Impervious only to have both his arms grabbed by the mountainous Heracles.

Diomedes: Hmph. You are indeed a tough one...

Heracles: Are you certain you want to go through with this, Achaean warrior?

Diomedes: Oh, I'm certain!

Heracles: Hmm. Well, I'm not certain you should. And that's all that matters since you can't get past me.

Diomedes: Is that a challenge!?

Heracles: What? No. It is simple fact my friend. ...Nothing personal, I assure you.

---

At one point during the Night SG's world turned inside out and disappeared. He found himself face-to-face with the Nemean Lion, but by a stroke of good luck, the Lion leaped right onto his sword. Pushing the carcass off himself, his world returned to normal and he chalked it all up to a waking dream from lack of sleep.

---

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh

3) grey cells

4) IDNE

5) Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy

9) star tiger

10) Y-San

Day 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Aphrodite held Y-San from her obligations. Locked in her ensnaring gaze.

I found this to be the most entertaining thing in the whole story :P

So that was... anticlimactic. :huh:

Well... another purdy day...

Whoever is first to request my vote for them (not for someone else) gets it. :)

I found this to be the most entertaining thing in the whole story :P

So that was... anticlimactic. :huh:

Well... another purdy day...

Whoever is first to request my vote for them (not for someone else) gets it. :)

:lol: , doing that again? :P

Edited by star_tiger

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh

3) grey cells

4) IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat

7) Prof. Templeton

8) SomeGuy

9) star tiger

10) Y-San

Bb you know who to vote for now :)

Edited by Impervious

yea, I was pretty surprised to see everything get countered so effectively. :o

Oh didn't we tell you? We all took a trial drug without you, and now we can see future night posts ;)

I...don't know who to vote for...I'll wait it out a bit :3

<(^-^)>