BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

I totally forgot about this illusion. I've noticed it right away when I was watching the movie (well on big screen it's not too hard to spot it ;))

In the scene of the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander", when Alexander and his army got to the mountains that were blocking his progress towards the east, there is a quick snapshot of the mountain (over Alexanders right shoulder EDIT: or so I remember, I haven't seen the movie in years) with the following optical illusion!

Nice one Oliver! :D

2104411793_f52fa0e34d.jpg

I couldn't find a video of it :dry:

Edited by andromeda

12 answers to this question

I totally forgot about this illusion. I've noticed it right away when I was watching the movie (well on big screen it's not too hard to spot it ;))

In the scene of the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander", when Alexander and his army got to the mountains that were blocking his progress towards the east, there is a quick snapshot of the mountain (over Alexanders right shoulder EDIT: or so I remember, I haven't seen the movie in years) with the following optical illusion!

Nice one Oliver! :D

2104411793_f52fa0e34d.jpg

I couldn't find a video of it :dry:

Obama!!!

Ok, now I saw it... Thanks IDNE, I was looking at a small thing on a mountain side, not the whole FACE!!!

Cool one andro!

It's a neat special effect :) the movie blows though :dry:

Spotting this mountain-face optical illusion and Colin Farrell's potato were the only two things that were interesting in that movie :lol:

Another interesting thing is that when I've watched the movie for the second time (yeah I've seen that gibberish twice :rolleyes: ) I didn't see the mountain-face illusion. I knew it was there and I was focusing too hard to see it again, and that was probably the reason I missed it... :wacko: