BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

first timer

Question

I'm a first time user of this site. I apologize if this riddle has been done before & for it's massive amount of corn!

You are sealed in a concrete room with no windows or doors. There is no way to break through the walls. All you have available is a table and a saw. How do you get out?

You would simply take the saw and cut the table in half. Everyone knows that two halves make a "hole". Then climb thorugh the hole.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the fooker in the head.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

2 answers to this question

I'm a first time user of this site. I apologize if this riddle has been done before & for it's massive amount of corn!

Welcome to the site, misshickz87. Yup, not only has it been posted before but it's still on this page. The thread is titled 'Trapped". Don't let that discourage you from sticking around and posting again, though. Any further discussion on this riddle can be had in the other thread.

this thread is locked