BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

16 answers to this question

it has something to do with an inside joke or something.

#1 could be you either: laugh along with the joke, get mad because you're the butt of the joke, or you just don't understand the joke

What the heck is this supposed to be?

(Forgive me, I am new here. I have only had time to add Mr. Bunny to my signature.)

The main one I don't understand is #2. Is it supposed to be blank or is my computer going screwy?

What the heck is this supposed to be?

(Forgive me, I am new here. I have only had time to add Mr. Bunny to my signature.)

The main one I don't understand is #2. Is it supposed to be blank or is my computer going screwy?

under #2, there should be a spoiler. Click on 'Show' to open up a spoiler. The Answer is within the two different spoilers. But you have to play around with it...

This is supposed to be a riddle, a hard one at that. Im going to put an eaisier one up soon.

When I say hard, i mean that this might be the hardest one I ever made. That mgith be nothing, or something.

On both of these, there is one small barrier to get across. Then it is the easiest one ive ever made. No, not easiest. But you get the idea.