BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Peril at every turn, bending fate with their own existence, this is the life of a “Silencer.” Silencers are criminals who have escaped from the System of Interconnected Networks (will be referred to as SIN) their old files still up there, but their new ID's kept secret from the rest of the world. Every day they work for people from corporations (basically you do their dirty work that way the corporation doesn’t get shut down); Silencers refer to these people as Cults. You accept missions from these Cults and in return you are rewarded. You gain points with a Cult and eventually will be given better rewards, but enemy cults will be after you, especially since you will target other enemy cults a lot. Now the Alliance system is here but there is now a Rival system and Nemesis system. People who are rivals seem to be destined to meet (I will somehow mix their missions up, and you choose one rival at start of game) and the Nemesis (When you face another Cult and one person on that team is a rival, they become Nemesis’s which means if you guys fight one of you must die, Nemesis is a hard to reach status since you can avoid the Cult someone is enemies with). I am also adding money and weapon buying to the game. Basically choosing a gun like an automatic weapon will result in different role-playing, and different strategies for battle. You get money when a mission is complete that you can spend on new weapons with special powers. Every character can choose from the beginner list of weapons but a limit that is in the role. Now missions are just selected from the mission list, which I will post after roles and that is what this game goes for. Some missions could be fake and posted by a false Cult trying to kill you guys *that is one reason a Hacker is nice for a team they can figure out if it’s fake or not*. Some missions require you to have more than one member so Alliances ARE necessary. Just PM me your missions selection and we will perform the mission. Some missions go into public *those ones are RPed on topic* while others are private. Each character will perform a mission in public at least once… unless you die before hand. Also each role will have a tutor you can ask questions and this tutor will also tell you some other stuff at the start of the game that will be vital to play as that role. Well… I think that’s it, I will post roles soon.

edit: i hope its understandable

Edited by Riranor

• Answers 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Kael scurried away from the gaurd's range, making ample shooting room for himself. Kael, limping now, quickly pulled his bow from the sling on his back, took an arrow from the casing and sent it flying at one of the guards.

edit: Sorry I was eating dinner..and I see I was hit.

Edited by Zerep

One guard goes down and suddenly an arrow hits the other straight in the nose and half wayu through the head and he slumps to the ground. They know your there and you have to be more careful now... when you enter you see many doors, and the target could be anywhere... *choose a number 1-5*

Edited by Riranor

OOC: I see taht i have been kicked of Itsuwari. I'll join Desesperacion or Nacht, depending on what is more convinent.
um Desesperacion hs no members so Nacht might be better

*voice of the PA* Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse this interruption. Nacht is no longer recruiting. I repeat Nacht is no longer recruiting. Thank you and have a nice day. *click*

I suppose that I should post this:

Riranor PLS correct if wrong.

Name:Garthrax

Eyes:silver-blue from the mercury

Human

Cult:Nacht

Role: infiltrator:Wields two handed guns like machine guns or larger weapons like RPG's to blow their enemies to smithereens

Power1: Auto kill

Power2: Can cripple one of the opponents limbs till the end of the battle

Power3: *secret*

Description: Tall, stocky and a mean disposition. Always wears dark crimson clothes.

Background: Never had alot of friends or family and became more and more violent through the years. Garthrax is usually fine around the ladies.

Positive Quality:Will kill if needed for the good.

Negative Quality: He makes loud screeching sounds while he hallucinates.

Weapons are:RPG launcher and AK 47. M6 and the shock glove

Edited by akaslickster

You go through the fourth door you see, and you see a man sitting at a table, hands cupped together, hair in a mess, and a strange glow coming from him. He is obviously a mage with the look in his eyes and he stands up smiling. "Well now... you found me," he stands up and slams his hands on the table, "I wont go easily though!" He takes out a spear and stares at you guys... "I gues I'll move first!" He points his spear at you and a mixture of dark and light, twilight, flies out at you spiraling in black and white colors.

Name: Soulee

Eyes:voilet with a silvery ring around the pupil and edge of iris

Human

Cult:Verite

Role: Mage

Seem like simple fake magicians in the streets but at certain times will reveal their true forces of nature during critical moments

Power1: Revive Human

Power2: Water

Power3: Air

Description: Standing above average height and a slim and slightly muscled body, Soulee can sometimes look more powerful then she actually is. Called Sou for short she is very easy to get along with, but sometimes her unusual eyes cause a bit of discomfort for those who do not know her well.

She has straight black hair with electric blue streaks that she usually wears up in a messy bun that quite often falls out due to her having a tendency to not tie it up correctly; shes not the best stylist. She wears a tight fitting brown dress over black leggings, simple shoes and jewlerry from her mother that is really important to her.

Background: Born and raised in a tiny cottage with her brother and parents in a remote area, she has never been a big people person, choosing a few selected people to trust and be with. She lived a quiet life until she was 14 and her parents and brother were murdered while she was out riding. Furious she vowed to take revenge on the people who did this to her family. She discovered she was a Mage and travelled the country searching for her familiies murderers. After 6 years of searching she found them and took her revenger by murdering them, all 9 of them were part of a gang who targeted her family because they thought them to be wealthy. She was caught and put in prison for 3 years before being transferred to the System of Interconnected Networks, she was in there 4 years before escaping and joining the Verite. It has been 1 year since her escape, but her life has not improved all that much, now she must do the dirty work and doesnt get much in return for it so she went looking for more to do.

Positive Quality: Has unbelievabe faith and loyalty

Negative Quality: Holds grudges for long time and has a permently dislocated left shoulder, making her left arm almost useless though she is still able to move it.

post-9574-1238205595.jpg

haha that was the closest picture i could find...!

ok can some one please catch me up with what is happening i am so confused right now?!?

(The element of choice, how exactly is that used? Do we add it to our weapon or just make something up like another weapon?

i posted the 20 elements earlier, you can choose one, i will repost the list Fire, lightning, air, metal, ice, water, sound, star, sun, moon, light, dark, twilight, flower, Sand, earth, gravity, time (limited powers), poison, and blood. You can use these as magic or an element for your arrows

Edited by Riranor

ok can some one please catch me up with what is happening i am so confused right now?!?
OOC: ok right now your two teammates are in the middle of a mission, you can run in on the mission if you like, so far they broke into the base and found what they are looking for, they are here to kill this mage. The mage is now fighting back though.

BIC: The man put his left hand out and all your bullets fell to the ground as quickly as they were shot. The air around you starts to feel tight and your body starts to feel as if it's getting crushed by an extreme force. You slowly bend your kness under the force your arms not being able to rise. This gravity magic of his wont let up easily... Kael or your new ally better help you soon.