BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Peril at every turn, bending fate with their own existence, this is the life of a “Silencer.” Silencers are criminals who have escaped from the System of Interconnected Networks (will be referred to as SIN) their old files still up there, but their new ID's kept secret from the rest of the world. Every day they work for people from corporations (basically you do their dirty work that way the corporation doesn’t get shut down); Silencers refer to these people as Cults. You accept missions from these Cults and in return you are rewarded. You gain points with a Cult and eventually will be given better rewards, but enemy cults will be after you, especially since you will target other enemy cults a lot. Now the Alliance system is here but there is now a Rival system and Nemesis system. People who are rivals seem to be destined to meet (I will somehow mix their missions up, and you choose one rival at start of game) and the Nemesis (When you face another Cult and one person on that team is a rival, they become Nemesis’s which means if you guys fight one of you must die, Nemesis is a hard to reach status since you can avoid the Cult someone is enemies with). I am also adding money and weapon buying to the game. Basically choosing a gun like an automatic weapon will result in different role-playing, and different strategies for battle. You get money when a mission is complete that you can spend on new weapons with special powers. Every character can choose from the beginner list of weapons but a limit that is in the role. Now missions are just selected from the mission list, which I will post after roles and that is what this game goes for. Some missions could be fake and posted by a false Cult trying to kill you guys *that is one reason a Hacker is nice for a team they can figure out if it’s fake or not*. Some missions require you to have more than one member so Alliances ARE necessary. Just PM me your missions selection and we will perform the mission. Some missions go into public *those ones are RPed on topic* while others are private. Each character will perform a mission in public at least once… unless you die before hand. Also each role will have a tutor you can ask questions and this tutor will also tell you some other stuff at the start of the game that will be vital to play as that role. Well… I think that’s it, I will post roles soon.

edit: i hope its understandable

Edited by Riranor

• Answers 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Not sure this looks ok. :huh:

Name: Focus Fong

Eyes: Black

Cult: Morte

Race: Human

Role: Hunter

Uses mechanical bows with electronically enhanced arrows for special effects and abilities no other class could dream of

Power1: Revive

Power2: Element of choice

Power3: can auto hit three times for moderate damage

Description: Tall, Squared face, Black Hair and Eyes with Fair Skin, with a tattoo of dragon at his back

Background: Focus, being an orphan since he was a baby, grew up in orphanage at China. His figure allow him to become a male model since he was 20. In one fine night, he was dreaming that his past life was Robin Hood and he was convinced. Ever since that night, he ran away from his career and friends. No one knew where he went to.

Positive Qualities: Excellent Dancer, Fast movement, and stay focus

Negative Qualities: Lonely, Spend most of the time think of the past.

Name:Ollie

Eyes:brown

Cult:Verité (if it's open)

Race:Human

Role:Gunslinger

Wields many one handed guns dual wield often. Quick attacks suit him best, and they are a force to mess with.

Power1: Auto-kill

Power2: Can steal a weapon from another character three times in game

Power3: Can hide then strike at will

Description:Ollie wears an old aviator hat, He's very skinny and small, he is unsure of what he does.

Background:Ollie was born in Communist Russia, where he was put into a cryogenic sleep, he only remembers his name and how to speak Russian.

PQ-Quick thinker, very smart

NQ-Often light headed,(frequent brain-freezes)due to frozen slumber.

12mm Pistol: A pistol with 12mm bullets, average power and normal recoil, 9 bullets

Annihilator: Two barrel shot guns that can auto reload through the SIN system, with small tubes connection to the ammo (two handed)

Name:Ollie

Eyes:brown

Cult:Verité (if it's open)

Race:Human

Role:Gunslinger

Wields many one handed guns dual wield often. Quick attacks suit him best, and they are a force to mess with.

Power1: Auto-kill

Power2: Can steal a weapon from another character three times in game

Power3: Can hide then strike at will

Description:Ollie wears an old aviator hat, He's very skinny and small, he is unsure of what he does.

Background:Ollie was born in Communist Russia, where he was put into a cryogenic sleep, he only remembers his name and how to speak Russian.

PQ-Quick thinker, very smart

NQ-Often light headed,(frequent brain-freezes)due to frozen slumber.

12mm Pistol: A pistol with 12mm bullets, average power and normal recoil, 9 bullets

Annihilator: Two barrel shot guns that can auto reload through the SIN system, with small tubes connection to the ammo (two handed)

Glitch, can you choose another Cult, we all ready got three others in Verité, soory for the inconvience, maybe choose Morte since Woon is all alone

OOCness:

Wait, so if we can pick any mission except our enemies, why classify them? Is there some sort of pro/con to choosing a mission that isn't your own team?

<(^-^)>

OOCness:

Wait, so if we can pick any mission except our enemies, why classify them? Is there some sort of pro/con to choosing a mission that isn't your own team?

<(^-^)>

I was wondering the same thing...

ok, doing a mission from your own group is better reward, doing a mission from another group gets you a small reward but it keeps people from getting the good rewrd, and it can give you some more to do.

not at a time

Then one after another? In that case, it's more relying on who has the most free time than who can RP well :P I myself have loads of said free time, but I know some people don't have that luxury :P

OOC: We have 10 pages...and no game. @.@ We should start.

Well, we were suppose to start today and I know Rir got all the missions created...I guess we're just waiting for him to come on and give us the mission stuff :D

The city lights flashing, the engines of cars roaring, the sound of dogs barking, and yet you re relaxed. Kael waited for his ally Christalia to show up. He was waiting in the cold air outside a Nacht base... hoping to find their target. Christalia eventually showed up as quiet as can be, yet she was still loud carrying all those weapons, after all she was an infiltrator. First... they had to break in but how? Your options are *break door down, lock pick, Hack *not possible for team*, or other *tell me*. Consult each other and make your decision.

OOC: for everyone else, like i said most missions are private but everyone has one mision in the topic to keep things going. You may not interferre with whoever is in topic

The bobby pin slips in but suddenly, after just working for a minute, it breaks. The alarm goes off and the door opens to reveal three guards.. it lokos liek they came to you guys... kill them and you can get in. The one in front takes out a M6 Carbine and prepares to fire.