BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Peril at every turn, bending fate with their own existence, this is the life of a “Silencer.” Silencers are criminals who have escaped from the System of Interconnected Networks (will be referred to as SIN) their old files still up there, but their new ID's kept secret from the rest of the world. Every day they work for people from corporations (basically you do their dirty work that way the corporation doesn’t get shut down); Silencers refer to these people as Cults. You accept missions from these Cults and in return you are rewarded. You gain points with a Cult and eventually will be given better rewards, but enemy cults will be after you, especially since you will target other enemy cults a lot. Now the Alliance system is here but there is now a Rival system and Nemesis system. People who are rivals seem to be destined to meet (I will somehow mix their missions up, and you choose one rival at start of game) and the Nemesis (When you face another Cult and one person on that team is a rival, they become Nemesis’s which means if you guys fight one of you must die, Nemesis is a hard to reach status since you can avoid the Cult someone is enemies with). I am also adding money and weapon buying to the game. Basically choosing a gun like an automatic weapon will result in different role-playing, and different strategies for battle. You get money when a mission is complete that you can spend on new weapons with special powers. Every character can choose from the beginner list of weapons but a limit that is in the role. Now missions are just selected from the mission list, which I will post after roles and that is what this game goes for. Some missions could be fake and posted by a false Cult trying to kill you guys *that is one reason a Hacker is nice for a team they can figure out if it’s fake or not*. Some missions require you to have more than one member so Alliances ARE necessary. Just PM me your missions selection and we will perform the mission. Some missions go into public *those ones are RPed on topic* while others are private. Each character will perform a mission in public at least once… unless you die before hand. Also each role will have a tutor you can ask questions and this tutor will also tell you some other stuff at the start of the game that will be vital to play as that role. Well… I think that’s it, I will post roles soon.

edit: i hope its understandable

Edited by Riranor

• Answers 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Here is my character!

Name: Christalia

Eyes: blue

Human

Cult: Verité

Role: Infiltrator

Wields two handed guns like machine guns or larger weapons like RPG’s to blow their enemies to smithereens

Power1: Auto kill

Power2: Can cripple one of the opponents limbs till the end of the battle

Power3: *secret*

Description: Pretty and appears to be sweet and innocent. Petite, blonde, and had a dazzling smile. Wears a black mini-dress, and looks very seductive.

Background: However, under her beautiful poise, she is spirited and worse than the demons in hell. Christalia is a gifted actress able to fool all those around her. She has the heart and will power to kill her enemies, but hides this fact.

Positive Qualities: Can deceive well, esp. males

Negative Qualities: Not very trustworthy, sneaky and sly

(I hope i did this right, let me know if i messed up)

Edited by CuteSparklezGirl

ok, here's my dude:

Name: Wackey Joseph

Eyes: blue, but occasionally green (that's how mine are :P )

Role: samurai (same as ninja, right? :ph34r: )

PoWeRs: (can we make them up?)

#1: invisible

#2: teleport (within, like 100ft)

#3: wacky woozle whomp (he jumps around very hyper-like)

Description: he looks like a hobo, but do not be deceived puny mortals. for the power of the wacko is far beyond your imagination.

Background: i'm not sure about this part, do we completely make it up, or is there some stuff we must go by? :wacko:

Positive Qualities: well, he's friendly. and he'll try to shield you from his psychotic abilities. but no gaurentese.

Negative Qualities: he's very hyper

umm you get the powers with the role..

also im in the italian cult *why isnt there an aussie one?*'

but my laptop has a virus on it and is being fixed so im back on my tiny annoying one so i wont be able to post my character profile till i get that back which will hopefully be no more than 3 days.. so if you can please hold off starting till than.... sorry...

umm you get the powers with the role..

also im in the italian cult *why isnt there an aussie one?*'

but my laptop has a virus on it and is being fixed so im back on my tiny annoying one so i wont be able to post my character profile till i get that back which will hopefully be no more than 3 days.. so if you can please hold off starting till than.... sorry...

I would have made that Cult BUT not many peolpe play and i want at least someone in every Cult

TO UGG BUYS UGLY HOUSES!: you have to keep the original powers and if you are going to play put your name on the roster

Randro and Imp, for having diseases and Mental problems i will let you guys have an extra weapon, just make sure you RP the qualities or i will take them away.

Edited by Riranor

I would have made that Cult BUT not many peolpe play and i want at least someone in every Cult

TO UGG BUYS UGLY HOUSES!: you have to keep the original powers and if you are going to play put your name on the roster

Randro and Imp, for having diseases and Mental problems i will let you guys have an extra weapon, just make sure you RP the qualities or i will take them away.

so does that make 3 for me?

also are we allowed to change cults before the game starts?

o. k.

osum.

Hey all ignore my last char description, things have changed. However i am in need of a hacker, PM me if interested :)

Hmm...shall I, shall I not...hey, I guess it won't be as much fun if I'm on the same side as you two ;)

Rir, when can we start the game? :)

Name: Suki

Eyes: Dark Brown

Cult: Nacht

Role:

Samurai

Wields Katana’s and can slow down time when confronted by bullets… only when they are shot at though allowing them a fair chance.

Power1: Auto kill

Power2: can make two extra clones that will follow the original around unless ordered otherwise

Power3: *secret, will be PMed to player*

Description: Tall and slender, with long black hair. Generally wears a tight fitting body suit. Rarely speaks a word. Is a talented fighter.

Background: A defector of the Itsuwari, she has now joined the Nacht, drawn in by their power and ability. She prefers to work in a group, as the leader, not a follower. Had a younger brother who died early on in an "accident", but she doesn't believe that to be the case. Her means of killing aren't always the most practical or clean, as she lets revenge and anger lead her.

Positive Qualities: A good strategist, cunning, quick, mysterious, everything a good agent should be

Negative Qualities: Often lets her emotions get in the way of things, which is usually her downfall

Nacht y'all ;)

<(^-^)>

Sorry for taking awhile, been trying to catch up on my homework and I still am..but here it is.

Name: Kael (heh..just noticed backwards it spells out "leak")

Eyes: Hazel

Race:Human

Cult: Verite

Role:

Hunter- (we seem to not have any..)

Ability -> Skilled in electronically enhanced mechanical bows, his deadly arsenal possess hidden abilities other could only dream of.

Power 1: Revive.

Power 2: Element of choice -> sound.

Power 3: 3 auto hits for moderate damage.

Description: Short (5'7 ..thought it was time for a change since my person in LC2 was like 7 feet tall), lean build (lanky appearance though), short wavy hair (brown). Usually seen in a purple crew neck shirt w/ grey trousers and a nasty pair of old boots.

Backround: Born and raised in a fairly poor rural town not to far from the city of Paris. No career; no future. Highly intellectual, eccentric even, but quiet. A "bum" as the neighbors called it, they didn't believe in all that fancy learning, called it the Devil's work, but then again, anything not mentioned in the Bible was too. A poor farmhand..but definitely a good shot. Precision and accuracy came naturally to him. Perhaps his aim would one day find him fame and fortune had not been his parents casting aside such "nonsense hobbies". Called it "child's play" they did. The Verite however thought otherwise. On a crisp summer's day, Kael had managed to escape his ignorant parents, and was shooting off arrows into the crop fields. Its then that that the Verite confronted him, layed out their proposition, and then that Kael accepted. He was tired of toling away in the fields doing mindless farm work. They fled the country, his parents grieved, and the memory of his existence slowly faded from the quiet lands of his old life.

Negative Traits: Bi-polar, speaks little English.

Positve trait: Skilled archer. Quick, agile.

edit: Weapon: Devil's curse.

Edited by Zerep

Sorry for taking awhile, been trying to catch up on my homework and I still am..but here it is.

Name: Kael (heh..just noticed backwards it spells out "leak")

Eyes: Hazel

Race:Human

Cult: Verite

Role:

Hunter- (we seem to not have any..)

Ability -> Skilled in electronically enhanced mechanical bows, his deadly arsenal possess hidden abilities other could only dream of.

Power 1: Revive.

Power 2: Element of choice -> sound.

Power 3: 3 auto hits for moderate damage.

Description: Short (5'7 ..thought it was time for a change since my person in LC2 was like 7 feet tall), lean build (lanky appearance though), short wavy hair (brown). Usually seen in a purple crew neck shirt w/ grey trousers and a nasty pair of old boots.

Backround: Born and raised in a fairly poor rural town not to far from the city of Paris. No career; no future. Highly intellectual, eccentric even, but quiet. A "bum" as the neighbors called it, they didn't believe in all that fancy learning, called it the Devil's work, but then again, anything not mentioned in the Bible was too. A poor farmhand..but definitely a good shot. Precision and accuracy came naturally to him. Perhaps his aim would one day find him fame and fortune had not been his parents casting aside such "nonsense hobbies". Called it "child's play" they did. The Verite however thought otherwise. On a crisp summer's day, Kael had managed to escape his ignorant parents, and was shooting off arrows into the crop fields. Its then that that the Verite confronted him, layed out their proposition, and then that Kael accepted. He was tired of toling away in the fields doing mindless farm work. They fled the country, his parents grieved, and the memory of his existence slowly faded from the quiet lands of his old life.

Negative Traits: Bi-polar, speaks little English.

Positve trait: Skilled archer. Quick, agile.

edit: Weapon: Devil's curse.

Tis a shame you didn't go hacker, we could have the bipoar brothers :P

Tis a shame you didn't go hacker, we could have the bipoar brothers :P

I, on the other hand, like Zerep's cult choice very much. You guys already got two good RP-ers, I don't want any more jumping on that particular train :P

Now, the only question is, will Zerep speak in a French accent? ;)

I, on the other hand, like Zerep's cult choice very much. You guys already got two good RP-ers, I don't want any more jumping on that particular train :P

Now, the only question is, will Zerep speak in a French accent? ;)

(:D I was thinking of doing it too, but the hacker was a setback . VIVA LA FRANCE!)

(Very..very poor accent. Ill try...just assume he's drunk when he's talking.)

Oui, mah accent will be ze talk of ze thread. Ees will be magnifique.

(Thank you online-translators!)

(:D I was thinking of doing it too, but the hacker was a setback . VIVA LA FRANCE!)

(Very..very poor accent. Ill try...just assume he's drunk when he's talking.)

Oui, mah accent will be ze talk of ze thread. Ees will be magnifique.

(Thank you online-translators!)

:lol: , he must drink a lot then ;) And ya, the hacker abilities aren't my thing. If Impy brings up another role, I may re-consider :o

CD starts tomorrow, right? :D

Missions

Sundown

Cat and Mouse: We need a distraction, which will be you Silencers, we want you guys to cause some noise and get the guards to chase you while we steal information. It’s simple and not that dangerous… if you get a running start. Level: *range from very easy, easy, medium, hard, very hard* Easy

Security Breach: *hacker required* we would like for you guys to go through the network and steal some information, you will most likely set off the alarm so it would be good to have some real life fighters while the Hacker does his thing, just don’t get beat up to badly, we don’t want our best equipment to die on us now. Level: Medium

Map!: We need you guys to go through a Verité base, and map the area out for us. This mission should not have many casualties even if things go wrong. Level: very easy

Verité

Broken Heart: Kidnap a betrayer of Verité from Nacht. It’s as simple as that. Level: easy

Symphony: Someone in the local orchestra is a medium for both us and Sundown, but recently he has been avoiding us. At his next show find him, and figure out why this is. Level: very easy

Silent Night: It’s quite… to quite. Team Nacht has to be up to something, and we want you to figure what. Level: easy

Itsuwari

Shadows are your friends! :3 :3 :3: an assassination! We need someone dead, another Silencer to be exact, will we send you who it is in secret. Level: hard

Don’t look into the light: Sundown is planning on building a super weapon, steal their plans that way we can make it first! Level: easy

Do you like things that go boom?: Blow up one of the local police stations…. That’s all we want you to do. Level: very easy

Nacht

Wrong place, right time!: A team of Verité member are heading to one of our bases, intercept them and get rid of them. Level: medium

Laughing is a good thing… till you choke: We will supply you some laughing gas, we want you guys to enter a Verité base, palce them in there in certain areas, and get out!

Street show: *magic required* put on a show in the streets, the guards will take notice on a boring quite day… then we sneak in… just make sure to keep things interesting.

Morte

R.I.P.: An assassination, the president of the US is your target. Level: very hard

Guard dogs: Protect our leader! The Itsuwari plan on killing him! Stop them! Level: medium

Silence the Silencer: one of Silencers betrayed us… find them. Level: very easy

Desesperacion

Open Borders: Get rid of all the team gates… failure aint an option. Level: medium

Sandstorm: Go to the beach… and destroy the Sundown’s region, then we can strike through the sea! LEvel: medium

“Family reunion”: gather the other teams together, and then strike… but be absolutely careful. Level: Medium

Edited by Riranor

Ok everyone, you can take a mission from any team except enemy team, you can also get anyone from another team to help you except anyteam, pm me the mission you want. Consult allies

:lol: , he must drink a lot then ;) And ya, the hacker abilities aren't my thing. If Impy brings up another role, I may re-consider :o

CD starts tomorrow, right? :D

Our hacker gets a bodyguard too :)