BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Going to a Party

let's see, um...

I'm going to a party and I'm bringing my creepy joker puppet whose head pops off, my skeleton puppet who got broken and is now wearing a nightgown, my fish with two lives (currently living its second), my cute little princess puppet who really looks like a dude, my diego animal rescue playset, and my friend, Heather, who can't stand up to the creepy joker puppet who keeps stealing her cookies.

yep, pretty awesome party.

wait I forgot something!

because some off my puppets are going, my family play set puppets want to go on a "family vacation" to the party, also my alligator and lion puppets want to come, I will also bring, my barbie and Ken dolls, some rocks from my front yard (they can talk and do feel left out), my hot tub for extra comfort, and well, how about my whole house? no accessorization with that.

Yeah, I like that.

how about a cloak? :huh:

nope

Eyepatch?

no

I want to bring a robot.

what kind?

(it maters)

let's see, um...

I'm going to a party and I'm bringing my creepy joker puppet whose head pops off, my skeleton puppet who got broken and is now wearing a nightgown, my fish with two lives (currently living its second), my cute little princess puppet who really looks like a dude, my diego animal rescue playset, and my friend, Heather, who can't stand up to the creepy joker puppet who keeps stealing her cookies.

yep, pretty awesome party.

NO

wait I forgot something!

because some off my puppets are going, my family play set puppets want to go on a "family vacation" to the party, also my alligator and lion puppets want to come, I will also bring, my barbie and Ken dolls, some rocks from my front yard (they can talk and do feel left out), my hot tub for extra comfort, and well, how about my whole house? no accessorization with that.

Yeah, I like that.

NO

I'm sorry! that puppet scares me!

stay on topic

Well you don't have to come, but i want to see if I can take all of my stuff.

same goes for you dont want the mods to lock it

i think i know the rule.

is the rule that it must have an "A" before the "O" but not after?

NO!

im going to a party and bringing a mute.

Yes:

a book

a clock

a hook

a desk

school teacher robot (but it is iffy)

Saxophone

a mute

No:

cuckoo clock

gorilla

Curious George book collection