BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

im not sure about the five legions from another time, but

a curb jutting out of the sidewalk an inch will make a lot of people trip and fall even though it seems harmless.

I agree with the last few posts. It sounds like gaming minaturs (warhammer) or small toy soldiers.

Although bullet is a good shout but it doesn't fit with the first line.

The five books of the Old Testament

I think you mean

Pentateuch

It completely fits (in my opinion), but I will be surprised if it was what he was thinking. Great answer none the less.

I think you mean

Pentateuch

It completely fits (in my opinion), but I will be surprised if it was what he was thinking. Great answer none the less.

Old Testament/Hebrew Bible/Pentateuch are interchangeable i think... I figured people might not know what the Pentateuch was though

My first guess (before I saw what was already posted) was bullets -- like WWI machine guns.....but then I was thinking fingers, aka phalanges, the plural of phalanx, which is equivalent to a legion. Fingers are very deadly when applied properly.

"Fingers are very deadly when applied properly." I find this statement both profound and insanely hillarious. I don't know if it the correct answer, but it's good enough for me.