BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Weird 9/11 Facts

The end is very real, you have to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran.

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following(TRY THIS FOR REAL)

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first

plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 N

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

try it its not a joke you will really see someting that will shock you

Scary Huh??

My computer has 2000 on it. 1 year before the attack, and it still workrd.

3. Change the font size to 48.

I think that this should be at jokes, or at least at the others! :lol:

Nice one... especially cause font size 48, 4 + 8 = 12!!!

What about all the other numbers that were not mentioned and they don't fit!!

It's pretty convenient to only pick the numbers that add up to 11... :rolleyes:

I think that this should be at jokes, or at least at the others! :lol:

Nice one... especially cause font size 48, 4 + 8 = 12!!!

What about all the other numbers that were not mentioned and they don't fit!!

It's pretty convenient to only pick the numbers that add up to 11... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I didn't put this in the "joke" section brcause it isn't a joke. It would offend people.

:rolleyes: I didn't put this in the "joke" section brcause it isn't a joke. It would offend people.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I remember when it happened. I was glued to the TV all day long. I had an exam the next day that I didn't attend... but I don't think that 9/11 (9 + 11 = 20; 2 + 0 = 2) has anything to do with the numbers, it's just a matter of interpretation. Star of David also appears when you change it to Windings, what's the significance of that?

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone :blush:

Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I remember when it happened. I was glued to the TV all day long. I had an exam the next day that I didn't attend... but I don't think that 9/11 (9 + 11 = 20; 2 + 0 = 2) has anything to do with the numbers, it's just a matter of interpretation. Star of David also appears when you change it to Windings, what's the significance of that?

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone :blush:

But 9+1+1 = 11. There is no significance about the star and that is why it doesn't say to highlight it. I make a joke saying "Its the Jews, there coming for revinge. It wasn't usit was the Germains!!!!"

But 9+1+1 = 11. There is no significance about the star and that is why it doesn't say to highlight it. I make a joke saying "Its the Jews, there coming for revinge. It wasn't usit was the Germains!!!!"

Like I said, it's a matter of interpretation, and you can't just ignore the Star of David if it's right there... besides there you can see an airplane, two sheets of paper, and a scull. There were two planes btw, but who's counting??

You see what you want to see. Every American should be pissed off cause they still didn't find out who did it!

Oh my Word! (literaly ;) ) I infered it as this: A plane crashing into the twin towers causing death to the Jews. And that would mean...

Really, you don't.

Spoiler for Go away!:

please, this is scary

Spoiler for Last chance!:

I'm warning you for the last time.

Spoiler for Here it is:

Al-Qaeda are Nazis! Ahhh!
Edited by Bunny Master12

wholey crack!! i just pooped my pants! that's freaky! but i googled it, and sadly(actualy hapily :D ). someone made it up. Q33 N was not the flight # for any of the planes, it just happened to look like the twin towers when put in that font.

wholey crack!! i just pooped my pants! that's freaky! but i googled it, and sadly(actualy hapily :D ). someone made it up. Q33 N was not the flight # for any of the planes, it just happened to look like the twin towers when put in that font.

ok, this site explains the whole thing.

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/11-septemb...-ny_t40475.html

and it doesn't lead to some stuff you don't want. (i'm not sure what site it is, it just explains and tells what the actual flight #s were)

also, try the same thing with Q33 NYC, because it happened in new york city. or just NYC. It's pretty freaky too, but probably just a coincidence.

Edited by UGG BUYS UGLY HOUSES!

It is most likely just a coincidence and means nothing. However I do appreciate you not placing it in the jokes section. Exactly 1 month before the attacks August 11th, I was standing in the top of the first tower to collapse. Needless to say, when I saw the attacks i was struck with awe and nearly collapsed in my parents' bedroom when I witnessed the attack.

Oh my Word! (literaly ;) ) I infered it as this: A plane crashing into the twin towers causing death to the Jews. And that would mean...

Really, you don't.

Spoiler for Go away!:

please, this is scary

Spoiler for Last chance!:

I'm warning you for the last time.

Spoiler for Here it is:

Al-Qaeda are Nazis! Ahhh!

LOL. :lol:

O. I didn't know that.

It is most likely just a coincidence and means nothing. However I do appreciate you not placing it in the jokes section. Exactly 1 month before the attacks August 11th, I was standing in the top of the first tower to collapse. Needless to say, when I saw the attacks i was struck with awe and nearly collapsed in my parents' bedroom when I witnessed the attack.

Would it have offended you if I put it in the joke section?

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

Bullsh*t.

false verses

imaginary.

Bullsh*t.

false verses

imaginary.

what does that mean? i don't get it.

and by the way, you shouldn't curse. I don't care, personally, but it might offend some people.

no worries mate:

the world is coming to an end in 3 years (Dec.)

the inka or aztec calander ends Dec 12, 2012

and science sais the world may rock on it axis soon

or we may get sucked into a black hole

and global warming will lead to a global ice age

enjoy each moment and love everyone

lifes too short

no worries mate:

lifes too short

Oh crap! I will never get my drivers liscencse then! Or gradutate college... Or.... WAIT! ARE YOU FOOLING WITH ME?

No joke!!

But life is for living so dont stop what your doing just in-case im wrong.

But think on it and research it.......

umm...

well...

i hope you're wrong. anyway, i don't believe in the apocalypse. partly because the only think i know about it is that it is the end of the world.

no worries mate:

lifes too short

This is posted as a separate topic entitled 2012.

no worries mate:

lifes too short

Actually, its the Mayan calendar, and it doesn't mean the end of the world. It means the end of the current "age." Each age is something like 5000 years and we are coming to the end of the current one, and will be entering the next one. It has to do with astronomy and astrology and the tilt of the earth. The Mayans were so advanced in their tracking of the stars and planets that they understood patterns of the universe that we have only come to understand recently. And they did it without telescopes...

check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6ig9Xgq3s...feature=related

Actually, its the Mayan calendar, and it doesn't mean the end of the world. It means the end of the current "age." Each age is something like 5000 years and we are coming to the end of the current one, and will be entering the next one. It has to do with astronomy and astrology and the tilt of the earth. The Mayans were so advanced in their tracking of the stars and planets that they understood patterns of the universe that we have only come to understand recently. And they did it without telescopes...

check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6ig9Xgq3s...feature=related

This whole thing about the Mayan calander bringing in an enlightened age is rediculace. I mean the Mayans practiced torture and mass human sacrafice. What the heck do they know about an age of peace and prosparity.

As to the whole twin towers thing, there is an internal contradiction in the original presentation. The first plane to crash into the towers is listed as two different flight numbers. I am the last person to scoff at a good prophacy but come on. This person is insinuating that america's response to "terrorism" is some how welcome by the the muslims version of God. Look in your history books, people. The US is not now and never has been a rightous nation and we have been responsible for as many bloody masacures as any "terrorist" country out there.

This whole thing about the Mayan calander bringing in an enlightened age is rediculace. I mean the Mayans practiced torture and mass human sacrafice. What the heck do they know about an age of peace and prosparity.

What do you mean? It was the Aztecs that sacraficed.

false verses

imaginary.

So it would seem:

I searched for it on the web, and where I checked, 9.11 in the Qur'an was nothing like the above; and apparently that was all a hoax anyway http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

Weird 9/11 Facts

The end is very real, you have to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

To be honest, I think these are all just coincidences, thought up by people who seem to have too much time on their hands, trying somehow to explain or cope with the tragedy of September 11th by looking for conspiracies where there are none. If you spent long enough, you could come up with all kinds of random things and sums like "911: 9+1+1=11" to try and fit the pattern. You could do that with anything. Doesn't change qhat happened, though. :(

edit: grammar.

Edited by lemonymelon

The Mayan calendar was incorrect, hardly surprising considering how long it has been in use, or out of use, as the case may b̧̔͑͑̕e whats that scratching

Recent stuDies have revealed evidence that aCҟtᵁally the END IS COMING sooner than anticipated.

A scr҉Atchy s҅cratchy of 04/04/2009 is prophti҈͙͖͕͓̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̽͒͛̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̉̍̍̍̍Ϡ̫̘̘̗̬̾̏ied to be the END OF Dʶ̷͛҉ҷͯS͏֜ HE W҉Aits BEHI̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̹̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥̝̥̥̥̥҄҄ﮓ͏̸̸̸̎̎̎̎̎̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍҅҅҃҃҆͌D THE WaLL؁Z҉A҉L҉G҉O ҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉the Nezperd҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ian H҉I̎̎̎̎̎҈҉VE M҉I҉ND of ch҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚aos ҉ ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ϡבֿϝᶚᶊתּ H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉ʐʒʕ Țƺᶘᴕԇᴞ ϡʊȵ Ţϧƹʉʓʔʖʗ ʘᵯᵾᵿΞ Ϡᶕʧᶔϗᶀʚ

ϚϪʯʵͼʚͼ Ϟͽ ϟᶌᶎᶏ ϥᶒᾃרּﭏ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ᶒᶓψζ Ѽᶕᶎכֿᵹᵷᵴ ᵳᵵᵶ Ѻᾀ רּקּﭏפֿӺϘפֿ כֿתּ

Љᶘᴟᴤ ᴥӼԂԁԇ Ѡṑᶂ Ϧᶔᶃ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ϥϧ ϨЋЈ Ѡᶖᴥᴤ Ԇԓᵬṩ Ϥṏʛ ҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ϫϗԅϜ

Ϝὧﷲ͏ﻫ؂҉ﻪ͏ﯝ͏ﯔ҉҈ﻶ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ﮁڰ͏҉ٷ٥҉҈؀҈؃ّٕ̤҉̤̤̤̤̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ͨ˧̥̥̥̥̥جؒﻬ͏؋͋͌͛͒͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑͑̾̾˸˸؋҉͏؃؁̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡؁؂؀

؛؞אּ He̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡is ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕upon us