BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Who makes it, has no need of it

Question

5 answers to this question

I just did a search for "coffin" and quite a few came up...
here is the original I believe. No problem, I'm still getting used to the search as well...

That's weird, none of them turned up for me when i tryed coffin

Edited by undercovergenius

Searching is a brain teaser sometimes ;)

See extract from rules of this forum in spoiler below.

1. Before posting a new riddle, first perform a search to make sure your riddle isn’t one that has previously been posted. For example, if your riddle is, “How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?”, perform a search of the keyword “stamp” and you will get a list of threads containing the word “stamp”.

If one keyword results in too many hits, search for multiple keywords using the plus sign. Example, try searching for “stamps +dozen” (make sure there is no space between the + sign and the word dozen).

If there is still too much to sift through, you may use Google search incorporated into non-forum pages of this website. For instance, on the BrainDen.com home page, try the search box located in the top right hand corner. Type in “in a dozen” (including the quotes). Note that this Google search is performed only for BrainDen pages (forum and non-forum) and can handle search for words with 3 characters (and less) better than the forum search.

Let me mention a few more points:

1. choose the right keywords for search (eg. the unique word in solution)

2. if you use the forum search then do not search in just 1 section - old puzzles are in several forum sections

3. if your keyword has only a few letters (eg. 3 letters) or you use more words (eg. 4 and more), I advise to use Google search from non-forum pages which searches the whole BrainDen.com (search box is in the top right hand corner)

Thread locked.