15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Voltage

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

I want to hear from Apoc, but I dont want to start a landslide for impervious. If one is goodie than I will trust that the other one is as well, but for right now, I do not want to trust the whole, we vouch for eachother with no other evidence thing.

EDIT: changed Color. realized that impervious is not on the chopping block anymore. Keeping the vote for now till we hear from apoc or there is more evidence.

Edited by IDoNotExist

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 - IDoNotExist - Voting for andromeda

Interesting! You know, you were the first one that caught my attention as a potential goodie (night one), and I still think that you are, but why in the world are you voting for me then?? Apoc won't talk and he shouldn't!

Impy is cool and he'll need a save tonight Morpheus!

Edited by andromeda

Yeah, IDNE, I'm seconding that. I'm certain that Andromeda is a goodie (not certain about Impervious). That MAY have been overly vague before, but I'm going to say this now so that Apoc doesn't need to come out of hiding. I wouldn't put pressure on Andro.

ok... just a few quick thing I want to get in before I go back over and add to my spreadsheet/vote.

1. ST was a definite goodie

2. and from that Im pretty sure that JarZe was NOT trinity.

3. Im pretty sure Prof T is a goodie. At first I thought he was an Agent after his handling of Day 1 "Its a tie, I suggest noone switch votes now". It makes me think that he knows that there was going to be some kind of vote tampering against me and he knew I would die. Now I know that ST was a goodie though, it wouldnt make sense for PT to out himself as an agent to have a chance of killing off a more important goodie. I now think that he's the Oracle and knew figured out my hints, knew I was good, but didnt want to risk lynching ST so kept it as a tie and saved me... Not too sure about this though it just fits.

4. Izzy... well... your moving rapidly towards my "baddie" area at the moment. Keeping a track of who was online at the time JarZe died means nothing and you knew it. It was perfectly possible that I sent it in myself this morning, but SD wasnt online until now to post it. You knew this but still tried to push the killing onto 4 or 5 people that were convientiently "online".

edit:

5. After reading the roster and seeing the votes switch to GC, I can confirm that he is a good ;)

Edited by reaymond

Interesting! You know, you were the first one that caught my attention as a potential goodie (night one), and I still think that you are, but why in the world are you voting for me then?? Apoc won't talk and he shouldn't!

Impy is cool and he'll need a save tonight Morpheus!

I just cannot see how you guys can vouch for eachother unless you have btsc, and the fact that you are saying Impy needs to be saved by Morpheus tonight means that you do not. Perhaps I just do not see some secret.... i will trust you for now. Grey Cells, what do you have to say?

1 - andromeda - voting for grey cells

2 - Voltage - voting for Riranor

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for grey cells

5 - IDoNotExist - Voting for grey cells

6 - Joe's Student - voting for grey cells

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Votage

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Voltage

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - BrandonB

EDIT: just saw SG's post. Sorry andro :blush:

Edited by IDoNotExist

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Izzy

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

edit: see post #379 It will sort a lot of things out ;)

Edited by reaymond

I just cannot see how you guys can vouch for eachother unless you have btsc, and the fact that you are saying Impy needs to be saved by Morpheus tonight means that you do not. Perhaps I just do not see some secret.... i will trust you for now. Grey Cells, what do you have to say?

As LIS said there are several secret abilities.....

edit: voltage, you're on the forum right now.....I think we'd all like to actually hear from you....

Edited by Impervious

ok... just a few quick thing I want to get in before I go back over and add to my spreadsheet/vote.

1. ST was a definite goodie

2. and from that Im pretty sure that JarZe was NOT trinity.

3. Im pretty sure Prof T is a goodie. At first I thought he was an Agent after his handling of Day 1 "Its a tie, I suggest noone switch votes now". It makes me think that he knows that there was going to be some kind of vote tampering against me and he knew I would die. Now I know that ST was a goodie though, it wouldnt make sense for PT to out himself as an agent to have a chance of killing off a more important goodie. I now think that he's the Oracle and knew figured out my hints, knew I was good, but didnt want to risk lynching ST so kept it as a tie and saved me... Not too sure about this though it just fits.

4. Izzy... well... your moving rapidly towards my "baddie" area at the moment. Keeping a track of who was online at the time JarZe died means nothing and you knew it. It was perfectly possible that I sent it in myself this morning, but SD wasnt online until now to post it. You knew this but still tried to push the killing onto 4 or 5 people that were convientiently "online".

edit:

5. After reading the roster and seeing the votes switch to GC, I can confirm that he is a good ;)

I would have called you an id*ot if your suspicion about PT were true. I have a suggestion why don't all the goodies stand up and name the other potential goodies and their roles!!

Reaymond you goof. No harm is done so far, but be careful about your thoughts and when you are releasing them. There's a time and a place for every information!

Back on IDNE! I can't believe I defended you HERE!

Anything to add! Was I wrong! :huh:

And lay off my tiger!!! *glares at tiger snatchers*

Morpheus should keep my tiger safe tonight!

Edited by andromeda

Well, IDNE's role is pretty out in the open at this point, if what PT and Impy are saying is correct. I'm not going to push that one any further, though.

I would have called you an id*ot if your suspicion about PT were true. I have a suggestion why don't all the goodies stand up and name the other potential goodies and their roles!!

Yeah, but I wanted to give thoughts on Prof T, and since everyone is vouching for each other I had to explain why, otherwise it would have just been another pointless statement saying he is good, just like everyone else... anyway, even if I had kept it secret, any idiot could have worked out what I meant so I just put it down to save the trouble ;)

Reaymond you goof. No harm is done so far, but be careful about your thoughts and when you are releasing them. There's a time and a place for every information!

And lay off my tiger!!! *glares at tiger snatchers*

Morpheus should keep my tiger safe tonight!

:unsure:i changed my vote...

I know that in my previous game as a baddie I defended many people who were goodies. Did not make me a goodie.

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Izzy

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Izzy has always been on my list since the begining. Not sure about her, but hearing Reaymond's defense of GC I have to change my vote somewhere.

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Izzy

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

13 - Impervious - voting for Izzy

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

I'm in agreement with IDNE. PT backing him up as well as what reaymond suggested. (I found it suspicious that she came out with that "list")

No Worries reaymond, that's not my role. :ph34r: But, I'll accept your word on GC.

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - Voting for Izzy

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Guys if you want to certainly lynch a baddie then choose Izzy. This is 100%. I don't know an exact role but I know she's not a Freed Human or a Useable Program. With luck she could be the Architect, Smith or our dear Merovingian. But the only thing I can say for sure is that she isn't a freed human.

You might be unsure about trusting me but I'm sure on this info. I know it can't have been tampered with, but I won't explain how. Vote for Izzy and you'll see us lynch a baddie.

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edit: Missed PT's change of vote.

Edited by Joe's Student

Updated...

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Guys if you want to certainly lynch a baddie then choose Izzy. This is 100%. I don't know an exact role but I know she's not a Freed Human or a Useable Program. With luck she could be the Architect, Smith or our dear Merovingian. But the only thing I can say for sure is that she isn't a freed human.

You might be unsure about trusting me but I'm sure on this info. I know it can't have been tampered with, but I won't explain how. Vote for Izzy and you'll see us lynch a baddie.

Edit: Missed PT's change of vote.

That is a pretty bold statement. Guess if she is not than we will know that you are definitly a liar. <_<

Your luck I dont trust her :ph34r:

Unless she can put up some kind of extraordinary defence, I do believe Izzy is about to die. Could we have as many votes as possible please just to make sure no vote tampering saves her ;)

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

At reaymond's request. As I said, I don't want to bounce around, so unless I hear some serious defense, this is likely my last vote change for the day.

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Reaymond

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

I changed my mind. You are not my enemy Izzy. Figured out some information that I had. The only thing that was throwing me off was the Oracle's save of Reaymond. I believe that the Oracle saved Reaymond based on the chances that he was a goodie. Ceraph is the only role that he could possible have that would make sense with him being a goodie at this point based on the roles that I have already figured out. I believe that Reaymond is a baddie and that he is not Ceraph, though. This gives me some answer to other baddies as well and tells me that Izzy is a confirmed goodie in my mind.

I changed my mind. You are not my enemy Izzy. Figured out some information that I had. The only thing that was throwing me off was the Oracle's save of Reaymond. I believe that the Oracle saved Reaymond based on the chances that he was a goodie. Ceraph is the only role that he could possible have that would make sense with him being a goodie at this point based on the roles that I have already figured out. I believe that Reaymond is a baddie and that he is not Ceraph, though. This gives me some answer to other baddies as well and tells me that Izzy is a confirmed goodie in my mind.

But, JS is claiming that Izzy is a definite baddie. I don't think he would make such a claim if it weren't true (that would put him on the hit list). I don't have reaymond down as Cereph, but someone else.