BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

Problem with this reasoning. When did the Hosts get on? Perhaps the agent PMed the hosts and the hosts did not conduct the kill until they were online. You should know this, shouldn't you? I will have to keep an eye on you. Only information that I have to go on is in these posts....

LIS was online like 10 minutes before we posted that. It'd have to be sometime between when the Night Post was put up, and when Day 2.1 or whatever it was was put up. Those are the people, myself included, who I know were online during those times.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is most likely a secret ability or a "once every cycle" (the day and the following night are two separate cycles) kind of ability. Also, active or not, I have to say that by the way Andromeda's playing, I'm reminded of a previous game. I think she is pretty definitely good. Also, for completely different reasons, I am not certain of Impervious. I don't want this to be misconstrued as me saying he's guilty. I'm just not sure.

That said... I guess I can come back to my vote later, since it doesn't seem to be gaining any traction. For now, I guess let's hear a little more from Nick. He's usually got some fairly impressive insights into these games, and I'm starting to miss them ;)

1 - andromeda - voting for Zerep

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for IDNE

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Voltage

17 - SG - voting for Impervious

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Impervious: Professor T. seems pretty convinced that IDNE is not an Agent. Do you think he's a rogue program, or something?

As I said above, this isn't actually based on much evidence, and is likely to change.

I'm going to vote for Riranor because I haven't heard him say anything...

2 - Voltage - voting for Riranor

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

13 - Impervious - voting for IDNE

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by voltage

Impervious: Professor T. seems pretty convinced that IDNE is not an Agent. Do you think he's a rogue program, or something?

As I said above, this isn't actually based on much evidence, and is likely to change.

Impervius (and Andro) were kidnapped by Apoc, they cant talk today.

LIS was online like 10 minutes before we posted that. It'd have to be sometime between when the Night Post was put up, and when Day 2.1 or whatever it was was put up. Those are the people, myself included, who I know were online during those times.

LIS is not the one who makes the activity posts. There is a good chance that he got online, saw the PM, and emailed SD.

LIS is not the one who makes the activity posts. There is a good chance that he got online, saw the PM, and emailed SD.

Okay, yeah, I checked, SD made the post. My mistake. They're both hosting with green avatars. But it doesn't matter who posted it. I have made a list of people I would personally like to hear more from, and you don't have to pay any attention to it if you don't agree. My list, not yours, do with it what you want, but you won't be changing my mind. Honestly, what you're doing seems a bit like a "Well, I'm a baddie, but I can't prove I'm good, so I'm just going to say the list makes no sense and has no reasoning."

Well I've been a long time reading, trying to make sure I've read through everything properly. I had never apreciated the difficulty in joining in midway through a game.

One thought I have is that GC's posts (especially his earlier ones) are coming from a baddie/indie perspective. GC I hope we aren't on the same team for obvious reasons :P, but in all seriousness I have a feeling we're not.

Twin Bro, I have found out, due to his inactivity, was pretty wasteful with his ability, so for the minute, I can't help much. That is subject to change though. PT's defense of IDNE was a bit strange, and when I was reading out of the game, my initial thoughts were that he seemed suspicious.

But none of these are conclusive. The Impervious situation is one where I would like to hear if someone could clear him but I don't want to pile on the votes. My vote will go to him in a few hours, unless someone has cleared him before then.

----------

Edit to add something I forgot: Izzy is the one I'm watching most though. To make a list of people who are online at a certain point... Oh and if she is bad, I would say Bb is too.

Edited by Joe's Student

I do not think that JarZe was trinity.

IDNE recall Gust's RD, similar to the Agent's. And, if you will recall when you all chose to have Gust redirect Andromeda, it was basically a spy role as you saw the Magician save SG. Same thing happened for a couple of Gust's other redirects. That's how i came to my conclusion that jarze could have been Trinity.

I was actually going through the short list that Izzy made, and eliminated the ones whom I think are innocent. (And I'm pretty sure Nick meant Impervious, though not positive)

I'm curious as to what evidence you have against me. it seems to be a blind guess (besides a list of players active at that time)

It is post #279, but now that I think about it more, I think it's unlikely that the hosts would have given Impervious the Agent Smith role since it was originally intended for Magicluver.

How do you know this? Also if you do not think this is so I ask again why you are voting for me?

The absence of Jones for 2 nights in a row. Can it be a coincidence? Or is Imp Jones and was firewalled the first night and kidnapped by Apoc last night? Andro could also be an agent; defending Imp. Or she could be Jones. I am going along with Imp, looks like a safe bet.

I can personally vouch for andro and she is indeed not a baddie or rogue. Apoc....if you found out my identity could you please vouch for me? It would be much appreciated.

It is most likely a secret ability or a "once every cycle" (the day and the following night are two separate cycles) kind of ability. Also, active or not, I have to say that by the way Andromeda's playing, I'm reminded of a previous game. I think she is pretty definitely good. Also, for completely different reasons, I am not certain of Impervious. I don't want this to be misconstrued as me saying he's guilty. I'm just not sure.

That said... I guess I can come back to my vote later, since it doesn't seem to be gaining any traction. For now, I guess let's hear a little more from Nick. He's usually got some

fairly impressive insights into these games, and I'm starting to miss them

Aww, I'm glad I'm missed. Anyway, as for more insight. i don't have tons right now. I'm fairly sure we're already down two freed humans/programs down. :(

I concur with PT, that is if he is who I think he is. I just had not had the time to change my vote. As you all know I'm out of the state right now visiting with my aunt. So, as a result, I'm doing my best to bounce back and forth.

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

13 - Impervious - voting for Votage

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

We've not hear a ton from voltage. So I'm curious as to what he has to say.

IDNE recall Gust's RD, similar to the Agent's. And, if you will recall when you all chose to have Gust redirect Andromeda, it was basically a spy role as you saw the Magician save SG. Same thing happened for a couple of Gust's other redirects. That's how i came to my conclusion that jarze could have been Trinity.

Ok, I understand your reasoning for this now. I guess I will not be clarified with mine until tonight though, I am sure.

GC you told me in one of the posts that you are good and yet you are voting for Impervious and I said that he's cool! That is not the way to play if you are the member of our faction! *glares at GC and votes for him*

SG help me to apply some pressure on GC!

1 - andromeda - voting for grey cells

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by andromeda

GC you told me in one of the posts that you are good and yet you are voting for Impervious and I said that he's cool! That is not the way to play if you are the member of our faction! *glares at GC and votes for him*

Actually, I'd really rather not. I think he may have just forgotten (or you told him in a hidden BTSC forum... O_O (just kidding)), because I certainly don't remember where you said that. That said, however, I do need to change my vote off Impervious if you're vouching for him.

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

I don't normally vote for people based on inactivity, but this game is going to crawl if we're always waiting for people, and I don't really have a better vote atm. I don't want to end up pin balling around the roster.

As for why I'm not voting for GC... let's just say I have some suspicions on who he might be, and I don't want to pressure him into revealing too much.

Ok well this is based on my own reasoning rather than andro's, his posts are definitely conspicuous.

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student - voting for grey cells

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG - voting for RMZ

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

*mutters about using old rosters.*

Also just b/c one person vouches for another doesn't mean everyone should automatically accept it. Seeing as you can't be Apoc I would like to hear one more person vouch for him.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You are vouching for Impervious and Impervious is vouching for you. Is there evidence for either of you that we should trust one or the other? Something about this logic does not make sense. Again, I suspect that JarZe was not Trinity.

Impervious and Andromeda cannot be Apoc because they were abducted by Apoc so how can they know eachother enough to vouch for eachother. I can understand if they obtained BTSC, but I doubt that this happened. Though on second thought, andromeda did "see a familiar face". I dont know yet, but that pair is looking suspicious to me without further evidence.

Also just b/c one person vouches for another doesn't mean everyone should automatically accept it. Seeing as you can't be Apoc I would like to hear one more person vouch for him.

Me too...Apoc??? Where are you?

I would not start calling people out to be RID'd. With two different people who can kill (day or night, apparently), with just a role, that seems too dangerous to me.

I can think of the last game where silence ment an answer and the spy was waiting until the last moment to give up their identity so that the player did not have sufficient time to weasel out of the attack (Andro vs. Prof T in Matrix I).

Is silence our answer? Or was there no answer and Apoc does not feel that you are threatened enough yet to reveal himself. The only reason I am not voting for you yet, Impervious, is because I do not want to put pressure on Apoc to reveal himself unless he has to, he is an important character.

I would not start calling people out to be RID'd. With two different people who can kill (day or night, apparently), with just a role, that seems too dangerous to me.

My bad. :blush:

Anyway, I'm wondering if all the quiet ones are in the BTSC groups and have been chatting there instead of here. Who knows though. Any clue as to who the possible agents/rogues could be yet? I agree with you as well on trying to get rid of the inactive players (providing LIS/SD cannot find a replacement for them.)

I'm with JS on this one.

4 - Prof. T - voting for grey cells

5 - IDoNotExist

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro