BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

The only reason I was so inactive is because I was terrified of getting RID killed. But in the end, I guess it turned out my role wasn't worth killing (man, I miss being Hermes). Were you guys able to deduce that I was Ceraph or did you spy me?

We spied on you. At the end we could not figure out who most of the inactives were. It was funny because the last few people to be discovered were Riranor (who eventually became Magic_Luver) Randro, Renan, and RMZ. And we found out that we had mistakenly labeled Reaymond as switch! Lol, somehow the 'R's all seemed to allude us! :lol:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I was so inactive is because I was terrified of getting RID killed. But in the end, I guess it turned out my role wasn't worth killing (man, I miss being Hermes). Were you guys able to deduce that I was Ceraph or did you spy me?

I was weary of you from the start (due to your sneakyness in Mt. O) however I never actually considered you a threat :)

We spied on you. At the end we could not figure out who most of the inactives were. It was funny because the last few people to be discovered were Riranor (who eventually became Magic_Luver) Randro, Renan, and RMZ. And we found out that we had mistakenly labeled Reaymond as switch! Lol, somehow the 'R's all seemed to allude us! :lol:

see, I figured you were Cypher, and so many other people were saying it, but we still didn't lynch you because we assumed that you'd either win or lose with the humans. That secret win with the agents was sneaky, and threw the game even more off-balance in my opinion.

I was weary of you from the start (due to your sneakyness in Mt. O) however I never actually considered you a threat :)

Well thank you for that I guess.

Anyways, now that this game is over, I'm gonna be starting up my own game as soon as possible. It's the same playing style as itachi's Battle for Mount Olympus games, and it even has a greek mythology theme. Let me know or PM me if you want to reserve a spot.

Up front (now it's over) The game was imbalanced - no long story, I deleted the updated version and thought I rembered it

the Merovingian had a one chance recruitmen t and failed

Rogues thought that Jarze was an agent and tried the recruitment which was bloced from a lucky diversion N1

The rogues had bad luck - that's the main reason for imbalance

Also The architect was suppsed to be numbing actions permanently and Renan outed him - still not sure how as there was an impenetrable Firewall ofn the Architect. I had originally planned recruitment for the architect and when I changed that I tottaly messed up - that was my sicky period and I should have waited two more days

In the end I put it up with out going over it slowly as I had a migrain tyoe head ache from dehydration

Seemed that the agents strolled through it - reverse of last time - despite the rogues and architect being there to impair them.

Sorry about that, the extra Spy role was a chance from idne and Smith copying agents roles - Just SD spotting the angles as usual

The RID was to powerful - I'm not likely to apply it next game, or maybe I will

We do not need all that role claim every lynch, but I will try to let it be part of the stratergy

I have been going for a final to the Thrill-ogy try this link The Matrix III: Reloaded and Evolutionised

Some work to do first - hopefully extra awesome and will be tidied up after some expert help - be a 2 or 3 weeks I think

So take a pill and chill (blue or red)

Man, awesome concept, It's insane, in the last 6 months Mafias have evolved so much. :)

Here is what we think we know...

Goodies:

Neo-Andro

Trinity-GreyCells

Morpheus-MagicLuver

Tank-Randro

Keymaker-Impervious

Ceraph-A.I.

Apoc-JarZe

Switch-Reaymond - ??

Mouse- ST - Reaymond

Oracle-ProfT

Morpheus-MagicLuver

Dozer-Zerep - ST

Rogues:

Merovingian-Izzy

Twin#1-BrandonB

Twin#2-Renan

Persephone-RMZ

Architect:

Itachi

Well IDNE I couldn't kill you cause you were freed human and I knew who you were and I wanted to lynch an agent and that terribly failed. On JS we were so close!

Nice thinking ;)

HEHEHE how long did it it tate you to figure out it was my potd defending him that did me in right

Wow! A baddie was lynched every day and still the Agents totally pwned this game! :blink:

Yeah, the rogues had a run of bad luck, but it's cool.

Also, I gotta know who was it in the Agent group that had the EXACT same idea that I did? I know one of you signed up as JarZe to throw off anyone that was checking the new signups in the BTSC forum... problem is, there was no way to check out new signups...

Anyways, I also tried to signup as JarZe for the exact same reason but to my surprise the screen name was already taken! ...and since this was a brand-new forum, that meant that one of the Agents must've already signed up for that username. :wacko:

So we tried to recruit JarZe with our secret ability so we could have a double-agent working for the agents. Then come to find out our recruitment fails, and the next day the Agents killed JarZe!!!! :duh:

blah, well done agents! But I gotta know who was signed up as JarZe?

Wow! A baddie was lynched every day and still the Agents totally pwned this game! :blink:

Yeah, the rogues had a run of bad luck, but it's cool.

Also, I gotta know who was it in the Agent group that had the EXACT same idea that I did? I know one of you signed up as JarZe to throw off anyone that was checking the new signups in the BTSC forum... problem is, there was no way to check out new signups...

Anyways, I also tried to signup as JarZe for the exact same reason but to my surprise the screen name was already taken! ...and since this was a brand-new forum, that meant that one of the Agents must've already signed up for that username. :wacko:

So we tried to recruit JarZe with our secret ability so we could have a double-agent working for the agents. Then come to find out our recruitment fails, and the next day the Agents killed JarZe!!!! :duh:

blah, well done agents! But I gotta know who was signed up as JarZe?

That was JarZe himself ;) He was on there from Supernatural.

That was JarZe himself ;) He was on there from Supernatural.

...oh... I had checked and was told that the forum was being used for the first time for this game.

Eh, that's what I get for trusting info that I gained outside of the game thread. :duh:

Edited by Brandonb

Hey Bb, check out this post again here

The Agents realized that the baddies had majority and were going to offer a truce to the rogues until we killed off all of the goodies but we never received a response. Perhaps it was not obvious enough, or did you not read it, lol :lol:

Made hints that I was cypher and we knew that you were Twin #1 and Izzy was the Merovingian. Practically told you that we could have majority if we worked together.

Edited by IDoNotExist

The Agents realized that the baddies had majority and were going to offer a truce to the rogues until we killed off all of the goodies but we never received a response. Perhaps it was not obvious enough, or did you not read it, lol :lol:

Made hints that I was cypher and we knew that you were Twin #1 and Izzy was the Merovingian. Practically told you that we could have majority if we worked together.

That post made me laugh, i just realized that the only ones to vote for me during the lynch were goodies....

That post made me laugh, i just realized that the only ones to vote for me during the lynch were goodies....

You want some comedy? Reread through all of IDNE's posts and try to figure out which ones made me cringe/tell him not to try to get us all killed in the BTSC forums ;)

You want some comedy? Reread through all of IDNE's posts and try to figure out which ones made me cringe/tell him not to try to get us all killed in the BTSC forums ;)

Lol, that will take them a good hour to read :lol:

HEHEHE how long did it it tate you to figure out it was my potd defending him that did me in right

I had no idea that you were Morpheus!

How come that you didn't take Izzy's offer to work together with the Rogues??

The RID order had already went in. As soon as she offered to flip the Agents I had her scheduled for death.

I had no idea that you were Morpheus!

She did not offer until well after she was on the chopping block. We were offering to follow her because we thought we would be next to be lynched.

Man, awesome game! SD and LIS you rock! I spent wayyyyyy too much time reading/posting (especially in the BTSC forums as I was kind of scared to post in the main forum) this week. I've been in training for work this week and I have been so distracted that I barely learned anything! Ooops! Looking forward to more Mafia's... I'm going to be travelling for two weeks starting next Friday though. (I'm coming your way, LIS! I'll be in Rijswijk) I guess I'll have to look for a new game when I get back. Can't wait for Matrix III! Sounds awesome!

Awesome game everyone! Thanks LIS and SD for the whole set-up, SD for your excellent posts (Host Messages were a perfect touch ;)), and to the fellow Agents. Even with our run ins it was really good fun :blush:.

We had a total mix-up on Day 2 though. There was confusion in the ranks so I went after Izzy. Then I found out we didn't want to go after her, even though we knew she was the Frenchman. So I had to back-track, which turned you all on me... ^_^ . That was our most stressful point, but once we got through that the odds were heavily in our favour.

And the Agents got lucky that the attention was focused so much on Rogues, if it wasn't then the outcome would have been very different.

Oh and SD, I didn't mean to seem impatient earlier, I was actually looking for confirmation from you that the day was over. Sorry about that :).

And yeah, IDNE, I couldn't believe no one went for you once Itachi outed you! I think we were all like :huh: !

Also kudos to Voltage, who I thought did really well in his first game in the BTSC.

Thanks everyone, well played :D.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage - voting for Andromeda

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Andromeda

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Andromeda

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - CrazyPainter voting for Andromeda

9 - Renan - Killed by Neo

10 - MagicLuver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - Killed by Agent Smith (Trinity)

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SomeGuy - voting for Andromeda

18 - Izzy - Killed by Agent Smith (Merovingian)

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17- voting for Andromeda

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb - Killed in the Lynch (Twin #1)

Wake Up Neo The Agents Have You

Ok great game everyone. I enjoyed every minute of it. SD your posts were great. Can't wait for the final EPIC one. I'm surprised that no one voted for me more on account of a little inactivity. Then again I did have a lot of other inactives to hide behind. I think rarinor was the only one and he did it once on the lynch were Bb gave up. so that kind of squashed up his vote. I do think the game was unbalanced but also that the gooddies did have a hand in thier own demise. If you are good you should be less worried about what you say. A baddie has to worry about saying too much. which is why I didn't talk much. Maybe next time the two baddie factions would be set up with one team having RID kills, redirects and no spies and the other having redirects and spies. I probably won't join the next matrix mafia but will join another mafia.

in case you were wondering.

Cyberspace 17 - Thompson - Odd nights can divert a players action to player of choice

secret - spy day time

post-13734-1237510007.png

I think IDNE made these for the BTSC forum. they were awesome.

Awesome game everyone! Thanks LIS and SD for the whole set-up, SD for your excellent posts (Host Messages were a perfect touch ;)), and to the fellow Agents. Even with our run ins it was really good fun :blush:.

We had a total mix-up on Day 2 though. There was confusion in the ranks so I went after Izzy. Then I found out we didn't want to go after her, even though we knew she was the Frenchman. So I had to back-track, which turned you all on me... ^_^ . That was our most stressful point, but once we got through that the odds were heavily in our favour.

And the Agents got lucky that the attention was focused so much on Rogues, if it wasn't then the outcome would have been very different.

Oh and SD, I didn't mean to seem impatient earlier, I was actually looking for confirmation from you that the day was over. Sorry about that :).

And yeah, IDNE, I couldn't believe no one went for you once Itachi outed you! I think we were all like :huh: !

Also kudos to Voltage, who I thought did really well in his first game in the BTSC.

Thanks everyone, well played :D.

We totally should have lynched you, what strikes me now is that BB was against it? :huh: Didn't he know that you were an agent??

Well Voltage didn't show his face much in the thread!

LIS I have read the new Matrix and :wacko:

Hopefully I'll get the gist of it when it starts! :)

hmmm well to answer a question a few pages ago..

I tried to spy on Itachi and when it didnt show up I knew

he was the arch as that player was the only one who

cant be spied on. If I was blocked then I was lucky.

In the beginning I spied a lot. Then I used the direction change later.

So I knew who Brandon, oh I cnat remember....