BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, gotcha

Oh well... seems no one cares to know the answer to my question earlier...

Time's up, guess that's going with me to the grave. :ph34r:

(of course I was kidding anyways)

:blink: ?

lol, I was referring to this question...

but of course I was just kidding :P

darn. :(

Yea, I guess that would be a way of cheating. Really ticked me off when ST did what she did in Supernatural (lol, imagine our suprise when she found out she had no clue she was right!)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Day 3.3: Between Life and Death

The Apprentice, being far from human, sometimes wondered what it meant to be human. What did words like love, trust, and honor really mean? While he waited for the Matrix Users to select a string of corrupted code for deletion, the Apprentice reached for his interactive Encyclopedia Humanica. The Encyclopedia Humanica was another program created by Lost in Space that had a rather interesting function. It served as a databank for all things related to human beings and auto-updated itself as events occurred in real time in the Matrix. Thumbing through, the Apprentice reached the section entitled Honor. Within Honor there was a sub-section that caught the Apprentice's eye. The section was titled Seppuku. He read it.

“Seppuku was originally reserved only for samurai. Part of the samurai honor code, seppuku was used voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies. Seppuku is performed by plunging a sword into the abdomen and moving the sword left to right in a slicing motion.”

The entire entry began to blink as a line of scrolling text appeared beneath it. “Updating…please wait.” When the entry had finished updating, the following paragraph had been added.

“Occasionally, when an individual’s death is perceived as inevitable, that individual may resort to self-termination. The objective is, when faced with painful death at the hands of an enemy, to choose instead honorable death at one’s own hands.

Last known instance of Seppuku: BrandonB.”

The Apprentice was shocked. He put down the encyclopedia and quickly turned to his computer. Sure enough, the code sequence that governed Matrix User BrandonB had managed to delete itself from the Matrix.

The Apprentice chuckled. “This job just get’s better and better.”

The Matrix Has You. Some of You, Anyway.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - CrazyPainter

9 - Renan - Killed by Neo

10 - MagicLuver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SomeGuy

18 - Izzy - Killed by Agent Smith [Merovingian]

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch [Architect]

22 - Brandonb - Killed in the Lynch

Edited by Social_Darwin

Day 3.3: Between Life and Death

Last known instance of Seppuku: BrandonB.”

The Apprentice was shocked. He put down the encyclopedia and quickly turned to his computer. Sure enough, the code sequence that governed Matrix User BrandonB had managed to delete itself from the Matrix.

The Apprentice chuckled. “This job just get’s better and better.”

Wow, this is a great game. Awesome posts, SD! I already cant wait for the next one!

Looks like we are on to the next night! Lets try to get our PMs in ASAP so we can continue :thumbsup:

Aha! that why he wasn't worried about it. :dry:

However I do't think the agents (except for maybe smith) would have that ability so we're wither down to 1 rouge or 1 Smith is dead, either way, a win-win scenario for us. :thumbsup:

On the topic of low post counts typically constituting on another BTSC forum these are the lowest 5 players, excluding the dead players:

Artificial I 13

Cyberspace17 11

Riddle Master Zack 5

Riranor 2

Magic_luver101 2

On the topic of low post counts typically constituting on another BTSC forum these are the lowest 5 players, excluding the dead players:

Artificial I 13

Cyberspace17 11

Riddle Master Zack 5

Riranor 2

Magic_luver101 2

FYI:

Riranor was replaced by MagicLuver101, who probably spent the better part of the last 2 days reading 60+ pages of IDNE's, andro's and your banter.

(Gotta pity her for that). And RMZ is about two PMs away from being replaced for his inactivity.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Riranor was replaced by MagicLuver101, who probably spent the better part of the last 2 days reading 60+ pages of IDNE's, andro's and your banter. Gotta pity her for that.

Hey now....IDNE has the most posts :P

But any way fair enough she gets a free pass :P

Artificial I 13

Cyberspace17 11

Riddle Master Zack 5

Riranor 2

Magic_luver101 2

ya and I've been part of the game for how long 3days and my ineret is down so i have to use the old desktop that is realy slow so i not on here mush cuze it taks to long to do stuf

Yeah, I don't envy someone who has to pick up a Mafia game in the middle, particularly one that's at 72 pages (O_O), so I think it's a good idea that SD is being lenient here. However, there are other players that DON'T necessarily deserve that leniency, so... I guess that's that.

Yeah, I don't envy someone who has to pick up a Mafia game in the middle, particularly one that's at 72 pages (O_O), so I think it's a good idea that SD is being lenient here. However, there are other players that DON'T necessarily deserve that leniency, so... I guess that's that.

However, just because they have an excuse does not mean that they are not being powerplayed. :ph34r:

I will not automatically assume that Magic Luver is bad, though they are still on my list. I do not like when my list is made up primarily of inactives :mad:

EDIT: Wow :o A few more posts and I will make up about 1/7th of this entire thread!

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ah man, I knew was going to die soon, but not now. Couldn't keep up w/ so many new posts to read after school, wasn't able to watch my back. The bmx though was really cool, such a sad industrialist way to die though. Oh well, good luck goodies!

Ah man, I knew was going to die soon, but not now. Couldn't keep up w/ so many new posts to read after school, wasn't able to watch my back. The bmx though was really cool, such a sad industrialist way to die though. Oh well, good luck goodies!

Who were you, my friend? :unsure:

Who were you, my friend? :unsure:

Zerep, I know you know better than to answer that!

:excl: IDNE, stop trying to séance with the dead to gain more info :excl:

You never know when a lightning bolt might strike you dead.

You'd have plenty of time to commune with ghosts then...

Edited by Social_Darwin

Zerep, I know you know better than to answer that!

:excl: IDNE, stop trying to séance with the dead to gain more info :excl:

You never know when a lightning bolt might strike you dead.

You'd have plenty of time to commune with ghosts then...

:lol: :lol: :lol: séance... hehehe...

You must have seen that one coming IDNE!

Why aren't we discussing the night actions and what should they be. Since Impy wasn't protected as asked that leads me to believe:

a.) Morpheus esta muerto

b.) He doesn't trust me

c.) He had some better planes

d.) He was redirected

e.) He was blocked... man this list goes on! :o

So if any one has any suggestions...

Well, this is what happens when I go to dinner right after work. I end up missing the whole day somehow. I hope the hosts don't penalize us for not votings, considering the day was only 5 hours long.

Anyways, I'd like to hear what andro thinks everyone should do tonight, assuming of course that she's up for that.

EDIT: I posted this before I saw that andro responded to IDNE.

Edited by Artificial I