BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

Forgot I hadn't voted yet. I think we should make sure in case some voting manipulation comes into play.

1 - andromeda - voting for Brandonb

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Brandonb

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Brandonb

9 - Renan - Killed by Neo

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro- voting for CyberSpace17

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Brandonb

13 - Impervious - voting for Brandonb

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG -

18 - Izzy - Killed by Smith [Merovingian]

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying it's certain, but I would go 90% that he's Rogue. Which, if I'm looking at things correctly, means we're hitting the Rogues far more than the Agents. Renan could have been an Agent, but other than than that I'm not sure if we've killed any other Agents.

Well, I know that Bb is a baddie because he claimed to be either Trinity or the Oracle, multiple trusted people are claiming that the Oracle is dead and I know for a fact that Trinity is still alive and is not Bb. He has no reason to lie about his role at this point and risk being lynched because I doubt that Smith can RID kill multiple times during the lynch and the Merovingian is dead.

Come on, Bb. Thought you were smarter than that. :thumbsup:

EDIT: it is good that we have the Merovingian's plus 2 vote out of the way now. And to have Bb and Izzy both vote for eachother "randomly" in the beginning seems like it was planned.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I'm not saying it's certain, but I would go 90% that he's Rogue. Which, if I'm looking at things correctly, means we're hitting the Rogues far more than the Agents. Renan could have been an Agent, but other than than that I'm not sure if we've killed any other Agents.

I don't think we have I think we've only been hitting rogues...

That was my worry too... And it is a worry b/c the Agents are the most dangerous.

Yeah I know, I was hoping that we'd get one of them at least. hopefully we will today. Even more hopeful is that we get Smith. With him dead, we'll do alright, no surprise attacks during the day. I'm beginng to think our quiet players migt just be agents (powerplayed) However as this game progresses they are getting weaker and weaker due to inactivity.

Eh, what can I do? My teammate outed me, not much I can do about it... :dry:

BTW, can you believe that they wanted to kill me? They said that I must be a double-agent b/c I didn't want us to vote as a block and b/c I was trying to convince them that we shouldn't defend eachother (hopefully now they can see why)... :huh:

oh well, you've got me fair and square as betrayed by my teammate. :duh:

Good game guys! You're on a roll!

I'll call no contest so we can get the day to end. :thumbsup:

Yeah I know, I was hoping that we'd get one of them at least. hopefully we will today. Even more hopeful is that we get Smith. With him dead, we'll do alright, no surprise attacks during the day. I'm beginng to think our quiet players migt just be agents (powerplayed) However as this game progresses they are getting weaker and weaker due to inactivity.

Lets hope.

EDIT: Wow, didnt expect that to happen. Looks like that confirms Renan was a rogue and not an agent as well. Means we have killed at least 3 agents after Bb (Izzy and Renan). One is still left and possibly all of the agents :(

Edited by IDoNotExist

BTW, can you believe that they wanted to kill me? They said that I must be a double-agent b/c I didn't want us to vote as a block and b/c I was trying to convince them that we shouldn't defend eachother (hopefully now they can see why)... :huh:

Hehe... I was just about to repeat that you might be Switch!

Too bad you weren't in the game more BB! :)

Are we ever going to be on the same side? :P

Anyone worried there's an ulterior motive here... i.e he can't be lynched or picks someone in his stead? I hope not but we can't do anything to prevent it if there is.

Edit: I see no one else is suspicious of this... anyone smell paranoia? :P

Edited by Joe's Student

Hehe... I was just about to repeat that you might be Switch!

Too bad you weren't in the game more BB! :)

Eh, I'm not worried about it. I've been sick and not really involved... sorry :unsure:

edit: oops, accidentally edited this post instead of making a new one... all better now :P

Edited by Brandonb

(Note - I'm only using the word spreadsheet figurately speaking cause I keep everything in my head and that spot is empty!)

We need an empty headed smiley or a space invader

a lot of actions last night and a lot of clever play.

Sorry to see you guys go, thanks for playing

Lets hope.

EDIT: Wow, didnt expect that to happen. Looks like that confirms Renan was a rogue and not an agent as well. Means we have killed at least 3 agents after Bb (Izzy and Renan). One is still left and possibly all of the agents :(

Yeah.....

Freakin elusive agents :dry:

Anyone worried there's an ulterior motive here... i.e he can't be lynched or picks someone in his stead? I hope not but we can't do anything to prevent it if there is.

Of course there's an ulterior motive!

Now, what exactly was it...?

Could it be that ghosts don't get sick?........ you wish

Edit: actually... I wish

Edited by Brandonb

Edit: I see no one else is suspicious of this... anyone smell paranoia? :P

maybe only neo can kill the twins, and he'll sacrifice one of the agents in his stead...:D

Are you saying that he is a twin? How would you know? :ph34r:

Either he was or renan was. renen was killed by Neo, so he could have been a twin with that secret, Bb could be the other or perhaps Persephone.

I alos misread his statement about ghosts dont get sick. didn't occur to me till just now he was referring to dying.

Are you saying that he is a twin? How would you know? :ph34r:

Well, IF I am a rogue, then odds are 2:1 :blush:

I dunno why I was ghost posting already... I'm not even dead yet :P

I alos misread his statement about ghosts dont get sick. didn't occur to me till just now he was referring to dying.

what did you think I meant? :blink: