BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

Well, maybe. They could also have been a rogue. This sounded to me like an RID kill, so, if he feels like taking the risk (and I wouldn't blame him for not), Neo could potentially tell us who just died.

I do not think that Neo should come out right now, although he should be protected from the RID kill while Trinity is still alive. We probably shouldnt chance it though.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that Neo should come out right now, although he should be protected from the RID kill while Trinity is still alive. We probably shouldnt chance it though.

You're right. I more meant that there was still some confusion, and that we couldn't be sure unless Neo said something. I don't really want him to.

Day 3.2: Début Part Duex

The Matrix Has You. Most of You, Anyway.

Considering Bb's silence, and after Renan's defense of Bb, considering Renan's death by Neo confirms he is a baddie, I think that this is a fairly obvious choice.

1 - andromeda - voting for Brandonb

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist voting for Brandonb

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Brandonb

9 - Renan - Killed by Neo

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro- voting for Someguy

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Brandonb

13 - Impervious -voting for voltage

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG -

18 - Izzy - Killed by Smith [Merovingian]

19 - Zerep - Killed by Agent Brown

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb

Wow, Thanks SD for the GREAT kill! I liked it very much! Neo came like a meteor from space and kill me...drowned?!

I Hope my city was not destroyed after this Tsunami!

Your death will be fantastic in my game too, for that you can be sure :thumbsup:

Great game LIS!

Where do I buy those ghost popcorns, anyway???

Good job Neo! Renan can only have been a baddie, and more porbably a Rogue Program. Waiting on some info to see how I vote. Unfortunately though, I can't see a way for us to win this, unless ST ad possibly reaymond were someway bad.

Edit: SG already said it. Although I wouldn't exactly recommmend Neo to say anything.

Wanna hear the good news! You are still alive! :D

I'm hoping that Smith can only RID kill once in the N/D cycle so he already wasted it on Frenchy!

I can't believe you were totally right about Izzy?! :lol:

And about Neo... well I'm not sure. Hopefully he knew something that we don't.

Even though it does seems suspicious to me how renan appeared out of nowhere with valuable info about the Architect and then started bossing around about what our actions should be, especially cause he was keeping low profile during the game?!

I'm just hoping that Neo offed an agent!

Wow, Thanks SD for the GREAT kill! I liked it very much! Neo came like a meteor from space and kill me...drowned?!

I Hope my city was not destroyed after this Tsunami!

Your death will be fantastic in my game too, for that you can be sure :thumbsup:

Great game LIS!

Where do I buy those ghost popcorns, anyway???

Here you go smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Edited by andromeda

I'm just hoping that Neo offed an agent!

Here you go smiley-face-popcorn.gif

It would probably be to much to hope it was smith. Good Job Neo. :thumbsup: Just remembered the Neo cannot kill Freed Humans, and more than likely he had a RID kill. Chances are defintly good that we got a baddie. :rolleyes:

2 - Voltage

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro- voting for Someguy

13 - Impervious - voting for Brandonb

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG -

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

need I explain myself. it'd be quite redundant :P

Well I really only have three things to say in my defense.

#1, I don't know why Renan was appearing to defend me unless he was trying to get on the same side as the innocents.

#2, there is a reason I was voting for Izzy two days straight... I will admit that I knew who he was.

#3, I have been quiet for a few different reasons, both in and out-of-game. But as for the in-game reason, I have been trying to lay low for the benefit of the humans.

I still haven't found him... you know who you are...

Just know that, it's in my best interest if I do not, b/c my secret ability gives me a level of security without him.

If you're gonna lynch me b/c I have been inactive, then that's your loss. I'm only trying to help. :blush:

Well I really only have three things to say in my defense.

#1, I don't know why Renan was appearing to defend me unless he was trying to get on the same side as the innocents.

#2, there is a reason I was voting for Izzy two days straight... I will admit that I knew who he was.

#3, I have been quiet for a few different reasons, both in and out-of-game. But as for the in-game reason, I have been trying to lay low for the benefit of the humans.

I still haven't found him... you know who you are...

Just know that, it's in my best interest if I do not, b/c my secret ability gives me a level of security without him.

If you're gonna lynch me b/c I have been inactive, then that's your loss. I'm only trying to help. :blush:

Ok, lets examine this.

Looks like Bb is claiming to be Trinity or Oracle and looking for Morpheus or Neo. I know that trinity is still alive, so I can vouch so that person does not have to speak up, does anyone know about the Oracle?

What sort of secret ability would rely on not finding someone?

EDIT: I only partially understand the reason to be quiet so that no one notices you. Wouldn't the Oracle want to let out something so that morpheus would know who to save? It is possible though. We need to hear from someone who has more info though.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ok, lets examine this.

Looks like Bb is claiming to be Trinity or Oracle and looking for Morpheus or Neo. I know that trinity is still alive, so I can vouch so that person does not have to speak up, does anyone know about the Oracle?

What sort of secret ability would rely on not finding someone?

If my sheet was correct, PT was the Oracle. He made it slightly apparent early on in the game and then Smith killed him.

If my sheet was correct, PT was the Oracle. He made it slightly apparent early on in the game and then Smith killed him.

Looks like you've run out of alibi's Bb :thumbsup:

Nice try claiming a dead role that would potentially get you a save tonight. ^_^

Edited by IDoNotExist

Looks like you've run out of alibi's Bb :thumbsup:

Nice try claiming a dead role that would potentially get you a save tonight. ^_^

I can confirm the Oracle esta muerta! :(

But I'm not sure that BB is Trinity, I'm not even sure that she's still alive??

Hm... BB could be Switch?? That place is still wide open on my spreadsheet!

(Note - I'm only using the word spreadsheet figurately speaking cause I keep everything in my head and that spot is empty!)

Edited by andromeda

Was it not the Merovingian that killed him? And seeing as Bb is for sure a Rogue that would add up. Does this mean Ceraph is dead? Or I wonder did the RID bypass the autosave?

How do you know that Bb is for sure a Rogue and not an agent? :huh:

2 - Voltage

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro- voting for CyberSpace17

13 - Impervious - voting for Brandonb

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG -

20 - CyberSpace17

22 - Brandonb

i can think of someone i want to know more about :huh:

How do you know that Bb is for sure a Rogue and not an agent? :huh:

From him and Izzy voting for each other Day 1. It's a tactic coming from right up Bb's street. Plus him going after me, presenting the argument that I was an Agent, when Izzy was on the stand. It's far more likley that he's a Rogue.

Edited by Joe's Student

Was it not the Merovingian that killed him? And seeing as Bb is for sure a Rogue that would add up. Does this mean Ceraph is dead? Or I wonder did the RID bypass the autosave?

My bad it was the Merovingian. Ceraph could very well be alive. RID kills, depending on the host, occur 100% even if there is an auto save on the player.

From him and Izzy voting for each other Day 1. It's a tactic coming from right up Bb's street. Plus him going after me, presenting the argument that I was an Agent, when Izzy was on the stand. It's far more likley that he's a Rogue.

Not necessarily. the agents could quite possibly be trying to out other players as agents to cover their tails.

Not necessarily. the agents could quite possibly be trying to out other players as agents to cover their tails.

I'm not saying it's certain, but I would go 90% that he's Rogue. Which, if I'm looking at things correctly, means we're hitting the Rogues far more than the Agents. Renan could have been an Agent, but other than than that I'm not sure if we've killed any other Agents.

Edited by Joe's Student