BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

Alright... obviously we have limited cycles, so we're going to have to be efficient (bloody Monday indeed). Neo, I guess use your best judgment. I think you've got a couple potential targets out there, and my only request would be that you think about who (potentially) is the most dangerous one. For once you don't have to worry about making the wrong choice (hallelujah) beyond killing a usable program, since freed humans you'll just fail against. The real question though:

Who do we spy on? My thoughts are renan and BrandonB, since I know Brandon's a good player, and I don't trust him under the radar, and I'm curious as to how exactly renan came about their information. I'm hoping that someone can vouch for them, however. Beyond that, I guess IDNE could be cleared up a little (the Architect says he's Cypher, but it's the Architect... could he have been lying?) His behavior was erratic to say the least.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright... obviously we have limited cycles, so we're going to have to be efficient (bloody Monday indeed). Neo, I guess use your best judgment. I think you've got a couple potential targets out there, and my only request would be that you think about who (potentially) is the most dangerous one. For once you don't have to worry about making the wrong choice (hallelujah) beyond killing a usable program, since freed humans you'll just fail against. The real question though:

Who do we spy on? My thoughts are renan and BrandonB, since I know Brandon's a good player, and I don't trust him under the radar, and I'm curious as to how exactly renan came about their information. I'm hoping that someone can vouch for them, however. Beyond that, I guess IDNE could be cleared up a little (the Architect says he's Cypher, but it's the Architect... could he have been lying?) His behavior was erratic to say the least.

My thoughts on itachi outing IDNE as Cypher:

itachi mentioned that he had an ability to "collect" the RD's of players (which is why i did not believe his last post). What are the chances he has the ability to slightly alter an RD to make it appear that cypher betrayed us when in reality it was the Architect all along...

Good to know we have goddies here. We have a chance guys. Tonight has to be very well planed so we dont lose another one.

Izzy, you supected on me, also you did, Imp, changing your vote in the last moment. Ill not say roles since it already made lots of damage for us but Ill say something about my spreadsheet:

Andro should be spied tonight. And blocked. im not sure apoc got info about her. Use your secrets if necessary.

Izzy should be spied also, but dont block since I think we could have a vital role here being attacked. Izzy has to be the primary target for Tank.

Neo... You know what to do.

Smith will try to kill me tonight. I dont think we have another save role, but if there is, please... Hope to see it wasnt for nothing.

And I repeat: If youre a goddie, dont out yourself! Thats what is keeping us alive.

Back to work... see you all, great lynch guys!

OK forget about everything he said about what should everyone do!!! He was right about the Architect, but I know more goodie roles than he does!!!

Morpheus protect Impervious!!!

Tank protect me!

JS you know who I am! Tell them not to block me and you obviously don't need to spy on me cause JS knows who I am! :rolleyes:

Renan you did your bit with the Architect, but that ain't making you a goodie!

I was thinking... it's very possible that renan might be an agent. He used his secret ability, he said so, and I don't think that any goodie would have that as a secret in addition cause we already have a lot of spying roles and I know exactly who they are and none of them is renan!!!

I think that renan is agent Smith getting credit for outing the Architect!!!

Edited by andromeda

itachi mentioned that he had an ability to "collect" the RD's of players (which is why i did not believe his last post). What are the chances he has the ability to slightly alter an RD to make it appear that cypher betrayed us when in reality it was the Architect all along...

I don't know. Maybe. It's a little fishy that the day post didn't actually mention Cypher's name, but I'm not positive that that matters. SD came on after and was pretty insistent that it was a human killing another human. The only person I can think of that fits that description is Cypher. However, the thought that something odd had happened there had crossed my mind. I think it more likely that he picked a suspicious individual and attached a fitting role to them (or maybe he picked a suspicious individual and outed them, if he had a spy role). Maybe that's worth finding out tonight.

What you both just said enter in the part:

"Neo, you know what to do."

Of course you can spy on me.. But now Im dead, cant you see?

There are lots more people who youre trusting without knowing anything and that didnt helped you anything at all (untill now what is the baddie we have killed a single agent, MAYBE?) and that will be free and safe tonight. Killing us and leading us agians our win con. Thats what happend untill now.

Let me back to work... When i arrive home Ill enter here again.

told you all so....

great point impy.

Edited by crazypainter

OK forget about everything he said about what should everyone do!!! He was right about the Architect, but I know more goodie roles than he does!!!

Morpheus protect Impervious!!!

Tank protect me!

JS you know who I am! Tell them not to block me and you obviously don't need to spy on me cause JS knows who I am! :rolleyes:

Renan you did your bit with the Architect, but that ain't making you a goodie!

I was thinking... it's very possible that renan might be an agent. He used his secret ability, he said so, and I don't think that any goodie would have that as a secret in addition cause we already have a lot of spying roles and I know exactly who they are and none of them is renan!!!

I think that renan is agent Smith getting credit for outing the Architect!!!

I agree, none of those actions on Renan's list should be taken lightly. I also think him to be a likely Agent (Johnson?) or Cypher. Don't forget this...

Trinity is dead.

oh and I want to point something out...

There has been talk of when certain players are in or out of BD.

I dont know about your computer browser but mine has numerous tabs

so I could stay here and then go do work when I am not playing.

Example, yesterday I had BD open for numerous hours

while I researched for a job I am doing.

So saying that certain ppl are here or there is totally

irrelevant. And leading.

Guys, lots of work here...

I was reading about and all I can say is that Neo has to keep his low profile more than anyone since trinity is dead. Hopefully he is very busy to post often, but Im sure he is voting right and he has to have a known target for tonight.

I received the answer of a secret I have: Itachi is the Architect. Lynch him now.

Andro, I guess you know what to do. Ill probably not be here for the end of this day but if we have a chance, thats it.

Um I dont believe you. Logically she has to still be alive and playing.

Or is that a threat? <_< :blink:

I am. I've been saying that since the beginning. Andro, I'm spying on you tonight. 'Cos frankly, I don't trust you.

I would not worry about spying on Andro tonight. I know that she is a goodie. She is the one you can trust.

I think that renan is wrong about trinity and he is probably an agent like was mentioned before. I am almost positive that Neo is still safe.

I think that renan is wrong about trinity and he is probably an agent like was mentioned before. I am almost positive that Neo is still safe.

what makes you say that?

Edited by crazypainter

Night 3.1: Mighty Merovingian

Professor Templeton was walking the halls of the Louvre Museum shortly after sunset. The last rays of day danced on the red carpet of the Louvre as Professor Templeton made his way to the Renaissance exhibit. When he arrived, the exhibit was all but empty except for the presence of a well-dressed Frenchman. “Charmante, n'est-ce pas?” (Beautiful, aren't they?) asked the Merovingian, his finger sliding lightly down the blade of an old, French sword. “Very,” responded the Professor. “Rather careless to keep them so sharp!” the Merovingian said as he spun around to strike the Professor with a sword from the wall.

The Professor had secured himself a sword from a near-by suit of armor and blocked the Merovingian’s attack just in time. The Professor blocked, shuffle-stepped and countered exactly as he had learned in fencing. The Merovingian recognized the technique immediately and assumed a fencing stance. The two dueled back and forth on the thin red carpet of the Louvre for a solid ten minutes, exchanging glancing blows, ducking, dodging, jumping, countering, until finally the Merovingian had had enough. The Professor lunged at the Merovingian, but with a quick flick of his wrist the Merovingian disarmed him and held a pointed edge to the Professor’s throat. The Merovingian used the blade to raise the Professor’s chin. “Any last words?” taunted the Merovingian. The Professor said nothing. “Quelle honte," sighed the Merovingian as the thrust the blade through the Professors throat. He backed the Professor up against a wall and thrust his sword into the stone wall, leaving the Professor suspended by his neck. Professor Templeton had become a permanent part of the Renaissance exhibit.

The Matrix Has You.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - Killed by the Merovingian

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

Night 3.1: Mighty Merovingian

Wow, first night and now. Looks like they really wanted him dead. They must have known his identity, do we know who he was? I hope that he was an agent.

As I said (and some people didnt believed me) Ill say again: You are believing and being lead by some people that until now just have everything planned to kill us all!

I was called a liar once... you saw what happen. Was I lying or we did lynch the architect? The one who was acting like one of us?

Hopefully you will listen to me this time. I was not sure about Prof T., but I think we get another advantage thanks to the french guy and Prof T was an Agent.

Imp, should I trust you? I will for now.

Izzy, Should I trust you? I think I got your role, but agents got to. You shouldn't have done that.

Please: do not out your role, guys. We already have a lot of people dead.

And do not follow any leads that have been destroying us since the beginning of the game.

Edit: Shouldn't. to the hell with the misspelling.

Edited by renan

Wow, first night and now. Looks like they really wanted him dead. They must have known his identity, do we know who he was? I hope that he was an agent.

*glares at Izzy*....she made a post about not trusting PT and then he died.....

edit: If PT was who i thought he was, we just took a hard hit....

Edited by Impervious

haha, you can't delete the architect! Well, I'm glad I died for a reason and not just because I was inactive. I was more than willing to make an alliance with the good guys though and as you guys see with PT's death there were much more pressing characters to get than me. I was only interested in acquiring program powers anyway (Sylar Complex I call it). Oh well, now I can really be inactive ;) . Good job Renan - A word of advice to all: The Owls Are Not What They Seem :ph34r:

Yea, I noticed that as well. Izzy, I thought I could trust you, but it is begining to look like I was mistaken. We will see how this night goes.

Yea, I noticed that as well. Izzy, I thought I could trust you, but it is begining to look like I was mistaken. We will see how this night goes.

Yeah....I agree

SD/LIS I'm thinking Magic may need to be replaced, not a peep or vote....

Oi, what? That's pure coincidence. PT was RID killed, but I had no idea who he was. Whoever did it did pretty quickly at the start of the night, so they were probably planning this way before I posted not trusting PT.