BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

I don't think an RID can even kill him at night. Or are you referring to the day RID that Smith apparently has?

Yeah, during the day of course. Both Smith and the Merovingian have the day/night option.

Since when do the baddies do what the goodies expect them to do. <_<

It would be in their interest to off the Architect, I think. (Yeah, what Impy said)

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually quite normal for him, I think he actually posted less in Mt O....

Yea, Mt O was a completely different game with different strategies so there was not as much posting needed. I was thinking that I should not trust Prof T but I just remembered about the rogue attack in the begining (although I am still not sure how to explain that). Made me think he was the architect, but if Itachi is the architect than I guess Prof T is either an agent or a human. At this point I am more inclined to believe that he is human.

EDIT: perhaps I am misinterpreting Izzy's good guesses for background information and confidence? I will have to re examine my notes.

Edited by IDoNotExist

RMZ vote update via PM. He sent this previously, forgot to add.

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

2 - Voltage - voting for Izzy

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro- voting for Joe's Student

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - Itachi

14 - A.I. - voting for Izzy

15 - R.M.Z - voting for Itachi

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy - voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17 - voting for Joe's Student

21 - itachi - voting for Izzy

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Edited by Social_Darwin

Ok, I've given a lot of thought to this. I have to weigh Izzy vs. Itachi. There is certainly more evidence for Izzy, but if Itachi really is the Architect, there is far more to be gained by lynching him. However, I also have to weigh that I've been accused of bandwagoning, which is another con to voting for Itachi. But, Izzy is easier to kill later than the architect if necessary. In conclusion, I think the potential benefits outweigh the negatives.

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

2 - Voltage - voting for Itachi

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro- voting for Joe's Student

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - Itachi

14 - A.I. - voting for Izzy

15 - R.M.Z voting for Itachi

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy - voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17 - voting for Joe's Student

21 - itachi - voting for Izzy

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Guys I am NOT the Architect, renan is LYING. My secret is that I cannot be spied on (go ahead and try). I also have a secret spying ability that requires a couple things to work which is why I had to wait on IDNE. IDNE is Cypher. Don't fall for Renan's trap. I'll have IDs for you guys almost everyday if I get the sequence for my secret in on time that is ;)

Guys I am NOT the Architect, renan is LYING. My secret is that I cannot be spied on (go ahead and try). I also have a secret spying ability that requires a couple things to work which is why I had to wait on IDNE. IDNE is Cypher. Don't fall for Renan's trap. I'll have IDs for you guys almost everyday if I get the sequence for my secret in on time that is ;)

I still think Izzy is the better target. Itachi may not be the Architect, but it's not good for the humans for him to give out IDNE's role, if it's true. What's are you trying to accomplish here, Itachi? I think you should get a block at least tonight.

Edit: We'll find out something here pretty soon.

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Day 2.3: Death of an Architect

Itachi-san sat at his newly-bought networking hub in his plush new penthouse. The sun was setting over the city skyline and for a moment Itachi-san remembered how beautiful his creation was, even if it was only a program. Itachi-san smiled inwardly and felt for a moment a sense of pride and accomplishment. Maybe he could survive in the Matrix, at least long enough to right the wrongs committed by the Freed Humans, Rogue Programs and Smith and his Agents.

Itachi-san rubbed his eyes and turned to his computer to prepare for the long night of programming ahead. His thoughts of work were interrupted by a loud commotion outside in the street. He walked over to his sliding glass door, opened it, and stepped out onto his balcony. The commotion burst into the roar of nearly a dozen angry Matrix Users. Some of them were yelling at Itachi-san to come down and surrender, they knew who he was. Others were calling for his blood. The most dangerous of them, however, were setting up base charges at critical points on the building‘s structure. They were going to level the building with Itachi-san in it. A few among them pleaded for everyone to stop, saying that Izzy was a more dangerous target and he lived just around the corner.

The mob would not be settled. Itachi-san raised his hands and shouted, “I’m not who you think I am! I am not the Architect!” He was lying of course and the mob knew it. Voltage emerged from front door of the building, faced the mob and said, “Here lays the true danger. And may he lay here forever more.” With that, Voltage armed the detonator, turned to face Itachi-san’s balcony, and pressed the button. The whole building folded inward, sending Itachi-san and his computers to the bottom of a million tons of rubble.

A block away, Izzy felt the ground tremble and saw a huge cloud of dust and concrete plume up into the sky. “Itachi-san’s place” he said to himself. “Well, better him than me.” He closed his windows to keep the dust from floating in.

The Matrix Has You.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Magic_Luver101

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - Itachi-san - Killed in the Lynch (Architect)

22 - Brandonb

Good to know we have goddies here. We have a chance guys. Tonight has to be very well planed so we dont lose another one.

Izzy, you supected on me, also you did, Imp, changing your vote in the last moment. Ill not say roles since it already made lots of damage for us but Ill say something about my spreadsheet:

Andro should be spied tonight. And blocked. im not sure apoc got info about her. Use your secrets if necessary.

Izzy should be spied also, but dont block since I think we could have a vital role here being attacked. Izzy has to be the primary target for Tank.

Neo... You know what to do.

Smith will try to kill me tonight. I dont think we have another save role, but if there is, please... Hope to see it wasnt for nothing.

And I repeat: If youre a goddie, dont out yourself! Thats what is keeping us alive.

Back to work... see you all, great lynch guys!

1.Good to know we have goddies here. We have a chance guys. Tonight has to be very well planed so we dont lose another one.

Izzy, you supected on me, also you did, Imp, changing your vote in the last moment. Ill not say roles since it already made lots of damage for us but Ill say something about my spreadsheet:

2.Andro should be spied tonight. And blocked. im not sure apoc got info about her. Use your secrets if necessary.

Izzy should be spied also, but dont block since I think we could have a vital role here being attacked. Izzy has to be the primary target for Tank.

Neo... You know what to do.

Smith will try to kill me tonight. I dont think we have another save role, but if there is, please... Hope to see it wasnt for nothing.

And I repeat: If youre a goddie, dont out yourself! Thats what is keeping us alive.

Back to work... see you all, great lynch guys!

1. When did I ever say I suspected you? When you outed him and then he posted his "I'm not architect" post I figured he was lying and you were telling the truth.

2. JS did vouch for Andro, very shortly after outing himself to make sure the lynch was directed in the right way.