BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixing colors I don't like Joe being brown!

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

2 - Voltage - voting for Randro

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Joe's Student

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro- voting for Joe's Student

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Joe's Student

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z voting for Brandonb

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy - voting for Joe's Student

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17 - voting for Joe's Student

21 - itachi - voting for Joe's Student

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Much better now!! :D

Even after my repeated claims that Impy is good you are still voting for him?? - You should definitely be investigated! <_<

Edited by andromeda

So by lynching JS (in my conclusion Cypher, but even better if he's an agent) it will be good riddance!

I think the role of Cypher fits him pretty well also.

Keymaker - investigate IDNE - if you don't get anything in return, well...

The Keymaker picks a role not a player, so no go on that one. Plus, initially I had my doubts about IDNE, but I don't think we need to worry about him. ;)

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Apoc - get GC in the Neb! I'm suspicious of him and I need to know if he's with us or against us!

I have to disagree with you on this, and I hope that Apoc does as well. The role that I believe GC to have would be a very bad role to take out of the game right now. I don't want to say too much about this (damn RID killers), but I believe he is best left where he is. Also, I said I wasn't going to change, so change I won't. It won't affect the outcome of the lynch anyways.

The Keymaker picks a role not a player, so no go on that one. Plus, initially I had my doubts about IDNE, but I don't think we need to worry about him. ;)

So much about my plan... hm... well Keymaker find out who Morpheus is since he'll be hopefully protecting you!

Thanks PT I totally forgot what you said earlier! ;)

OK so IDNE is not our problem for now!

Lynching JS it is, so get those votes in people, we need to have a lot of votes on one person, I don't want someone meddling with them!!! *glares at meddlers* <_<

I have to disagree with you on this, and I hope that Apoc does as well. The role that I believe GC to have would be a very bad role to take out of the game right now. I don't want to say too much about this (damn RID killers), but I believe he is best left where he is. Also, I said I wasn't going to change, so change I won't. It won't affect the outcome of the lynch anyways.

OK I get your hint. Apoc check BB!

Edited by andromeda

So it looks like we need to choose between JS and Izzy. I don't think flip-flopping should be rewarded so JS gets my vote

2 - Voltage - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

Time for some honesty I guess. To begin I am not the Oracle, neither am I Cypher or an Agent. The fact that you all could consider me being an Agent is a bit mad :blink: , the way this has gone. To begin the explanation here's my full RD:

Apoc - Kidnaps using the Nebuchadnezzar, player spends 1N out of game

Secret: Even Days picks player. Dice roll: 1 or 2 = Role; 3 or 4 = Faction; 5 or 6 = Other.

So simply put I picked Izzy today on Day 2, and I rolled a 5: Izzy is not a Freed Human. I think that this is where my error occurred. Some things made me believe she was part of the Rogue Programs so to try and make sure she got lynched I went with the Merovingian for effect. I figured when she turned out to be bad it would be inconsequential. But after some cryptic clarification I realised "Izzy is not a Freed Human" does not neccessarily mean that she isn't a Useable Program. I think that is what is meant by "Other".

Also do not lynch andro at any stage, she's very important. I hope you get the message CPB... I have nothing on Impervious though, just the luck of the draw. That's why I didn't vote for him. It's a bit late with this but alot of the developments happened last night in the early hours of the morning for me...

I have to try and save myself....

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

Edit: Missed a vote

Edited by Joe's Student

Hay caramba!

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

Time for some honesty I guess. To begin I am not the Oracle, neither am I Cypher or an Agent. The fact that you all could consider me being an Agent is a bit mad :blink: , the way this has gone. To begin the explanation here's my full RD:

Apoc - Kidnaps using the Nebuchadnezzar, player spends 1N out of game

Secret: Even Days picks player. Dice roll: 1 or 2 = Role; 3 or 4 = Faction; 5 or 6 = Other.

So simply put I picked Izzy today on Day 2, and I rolled a 5: Izzy is not a Freed Human. I think that this is where my error occurred. Some things made me believe she was part of the Rogue Programs so to try and make sure she got lynched I went with the Merovingian for effect. I figured when she turned out to be bad it would be inconsequential. But after some cryptic clarification I realised "Izzy is not a Freed Human" does not neccessarily mean that she isn't a Useable Program. I think that is what is meant by "Other".

Also do not lynch andro at any stage, she's very important. I hope you get the message CPB... I have nothing on Impervious though, just the luck of the draw. That's why I didn't vote for him. It's a bit late with this but alot of the developments happened last night in the early hours of the morning for me...

I have to try and save myself....

Great... OK then Oracle investigate BB!

One question (I believe that you are who you say you are) even though there's a slight possibility that you might be the Architect... or the agent... man I'know nothing anymore!

OK every vote should stay put cause if we don't lynch him he'll be RID killed. This way if we lynch him the baddies will have to guess harder and thanks for the kind words JS but I don't think that I'm that important, there are more important roles of freed humans there that we need to save from lynching, but I will need a save from Tank tonight!

Umm... Likely. Does the real Apoc, if he's lying, want to jump in and subtly say something or, erm, yeah. It's also possible I got redirected last night and JS isn't Johnson? *confuzzled*

You spied me as Johnson? :unsure: I thought you were just saying that to sway the vote so I ignored it. I'm really not Johnson. I could have been framed. This sucks.

Hopefully you get on andromeda to back me up here...

If you give me a chance to prove myself I will arrest Bb tonight as has been asked. I have given you everything. I have no more defense.

Edit: I see andro did get on. And I accept what you said. Only I would argue that it is better for as many innocents to stay alive for as long as possible, especially with us being in the precarious position that we are. I hadn't thought of the RID though...

Would it not be better to not lynch an innocent? Maybe b/c I'm trying to save my own skin, I'm clouding my judgement of the situation. I don't know.

Edited by Joe's Student

Umm... Likely. Does the real Apoc, if he's lying, want to jump in and subtly say something or, erm, yeah. It's also possible I got redirected last night and JS isn't Johnson? *confuzzled*

NO real Apoc (if it isn't JS) should most definitely stay in SILENCE!

Izzy what are you talking about?? :huh: If JS isn't Apoc you are saying that we should out the real one??

The best thing for the time being is to vote for JS! We'll find out who he is for certain and if he is Apoc as he says, he would have been RID killed during the night anyway so no harm done!

JS it was very um... what's the word of you to do what you did! Marking Izzy as a baddie, cause you might of destroyed all the chances for us to win if she not a baddie, if you know what I mean!

This seems unlikely. There was no mention of Johnson or JS and the only diversion shown was Trinity. There is only one Usable program you could be so the odds of you being a baddie are 10 to 1.

You spied me as Johnson? :unsure: I thought you were just saying that to sway the vote so I ignored it. I'm really not Johnson. I could have been framed. This sucks.

Hopefully you get on andromeda to back me up here...

If you give me a chance to prove myself I will arrest Bb tonight as has been asked. I have given you everything. I have no more defense.

There's no use of you arresting BB cause you won't make it till the morning to tell about it. Agents or the Rogues will RID kill you!

One more question - all the kidnappings were mentioned, how come you kidnapping Izzy wasn't mentioned?? Izzy should have been inactive during that time since she's kidnapped!!

You are getting lynched my friend, nice try!! *glares at Joe, the cunning baddie maybe even Architect cause he can't die during night, and who knows what powers he has*

Unless the hosts have something to say you are getting lynched today!!

Edited by andromeda

There's no use of you arresting BB cause you'll won't make it till the morning to tell about it. Agents or the Rogues will RID kill you!

I'm backing you up, but I don't know where to go from here other then to lynch you... One more question - all the kidnappings were mentioned, how come you kidnapping Izzy wasn't mentioned?? Izzy should have been inactive during that time since she's kidnapped!!

You are getting lynched my friend, nice try??

Unless the hosts have something to say you are getting lynched today!!

I never said I had kidnapped Izzy. In fact I didn't kidnap Izzy. I used my Secret. And rolled a 5.

Edit: I said it all here.

Edited by Joe's Student

I never said I had kidnapped Izzy. In fact I didn't kidnap Izzy. I used my Secret. And rolled a 5.

Edit: I said it all here.

Oh... stupid secret abilities <_< *glares at hosts*

Well the best thing will be to lynch you anyway cause this way the RID killers will have to make a wild guess about the rest of us and might even lose their ability for the night, so sorry but I think that you'll come to the same conclusion that it would be the best for you to go!

Why oh why did you have to accuse Izzy? :(

I believe JS. Izzy = 10 to 1

I agree!

Neo will have a target tonight if everyone else agrees.

Not you Izzy...

Edited by andromeda

Good idea Professor!! :D

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy