BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

I'm now starting to wonder if it would be better to take out JS first...

The Morovingian has an RID kill, but so do the Agents. However, the agents have the 1-up as long as they have a spying role to feed their RID killer. Besides, the agents' RID killer will most likely RID kill the Morovingian now for us... (instead of an innocent).

How much time do we have left? I would like to change my vote to JS if we have time.

Edit: clarification

Edit2: nvm, Neo will have him tonight :P

I'm fine with that agenda! :) Unless JS gets protected?! RID kill breaks through any protection, saves are ineffective, so what to do??

Question for the hosts!

Do baddies have a save?? :huh:

At least, at home.

After reading all those posts and updating spreadsheat, Im satisfied for now with Bb. I have an eye on Izzy, but Ill change my vote for someone I think has more chances of really being a baddie. Our great power is here in lynch. We have to take the less risk possible of lynching a goddie.

We have nothing on Itachi other than that he's been inactive for a valid reason. We have two baddies to pick from?

What exactly are you trying to do here?? What is your game renan? I don't like it one bit!

Why are all those people voting for Itachi? Do you know something that we don't??

What a...?? :huh:

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: so much reading..

I was originally toying with the notion that Raeymond was a baddie..but he's dead. A w/ what SD stated, that he may have been betrayed by a human..well, that changed my perspective entirely. Pegged him as a freed human..but then again, he's dead, so it really doesn't matter anymore. As for Izzy, I wasn't at first understanding what "suspicious" behavior any of you were talking about. I agreed that it was her 'observation' as that is what it was, but then..was it JS? (been reading for too long, can't remember) well anyways, that person claimed..no was certain that Izzy was the frenchy. Which I personally believe to be a pretty bold statement, if he's right, then, good for us, but then if he was just throwing at a cheap scrap for everyone to attack at, it makes him look suspicious, which I'm sure, he knew.

I really wish I had more to go on, but most of the information given out was generally focused towards Izzy and Itachi. W/ itachi off on vacation, there was no where really to put him. However, I still believe Izzy to be a goodie. I don't see how any of you from the start, took her 'list of people who are online' that far. From past games, I know a few have done the same thing w/ if any little reasoning. I personally have been a victim of that (*cough* X-men 2 *cough* LIS*). Throwing out names is something we all do..just because she did it blindly dosen't mean she should be punished for it.

I hope this is the right decision, if Izzy is the 'frenchy', then my blame.

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

2 - Voltage - voting for Brandonb

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Itachi

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z voting for Brandonb

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi (please by Monsieur Frenchy)

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Edited by Zerep

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro- voting for Joe's Student

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

Why is everbody saying that Joe's student is an agent and that Izzy is innocent but there are still 5 votes for Izzy and NONE for Joe's student?

Edit: Why are we voting for itachi? Because he cant defend himself? I seem to be missing something? :blink:

Edited by randro

I'm fine with that agenda! :) Unless JS gets protected?! RID kill breaks through any protection, saves are ineffective, so what to do??

Good point... if the agents have a saving ability then it's a secret one... and I wouldn't be surprised if they have one...

Hmm, that would mean that the agents get another freebee RID kill tomorrow if JS lives through this lynch (assuming he is the spy role, and not a different agent).

...This is assuming alot though, and I will not be changing my vote unless we can get the full sway.

Grr, how much time is remaining?

Edited by Brandonb

I think that Renan might be bad but not sure..... Theres just something about him :unsure:

Edit: Also TB didnt post anything when he voted and seemed to have been powerplayed by some more experienced goodie and JS took his place.....

Edited by randro

Why is everbody saying that Joe's student is an agent and that Izzy is innocent but there are still 5 votes for Izzy and NONE for Joe's student?

Edit: Why are we voting for itachi? Because he cant defend himself? I seem to be missing something? :blink:

Nobody is saying that Izzy is innocent, except Izzy! Nice try, you are a Rogue!!! Thanks!

Good point... if the agents have a saving ability then it's a secret one... and I wouldn't be surprised if they have one...

Hmm, that would mean that the agents get another freebee RID kill tomorrow if JS lives through this lynch (assuming he is the spy role, and not a different agent).

...This is assuming alot though, and I will not be changing my vote unless we can get the full sway.

Grr, how much time is remaining?

A lot cause SD was late on the night post so this one is extended!

I think that Renan might be bad but not sure..... Theres just something about him :unsure:

Edit: Also TB didnt post anything when he voted and seemed to have been powerplayed by some more experienced goodie and JS took his place.....

I agree!! But you made a fatal error defending Izzy!!

Edited by andromeda

I have made a mistake, Izzy is not who I said she was. I am removing my vote. I have no idea who to vote for now. Itachi I'm not sure of.

People seem to have me pegged as an Agent. How could I be an Agent? If I was I wouldn't made the claim I did. Scenario A) I know Izzy is Baddie X and out her. Why would I do that as an Agent? Like I have already pointed out, at this stage Agents would want to keep other baddies in play, especially b/c of how they haven't been too successful with their Group Kill. Scenario B) I'm an Agent and Izzy isn't Baddie X. I come out and say she is Baddie X. She gets lynched and I'm an automatic suspect. This again doesn't make sense. So why would I do that?

To sum up, no I am not an Agent. I will mostly likely not last after tonight anyway, as both sides will probably make an attempt on me, but in the event that I do, I am afraid I will need replacing. Apologies about that.

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

18 - Izzy - voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep - voting for Itachi

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

Um... you forgot to vote. It would be really nice if you could tribute! :)

Yeah I would have except I had only read the N2 post at that time and their is a lot more to look at than the N2 post. :rolleyes: for instance the D2.1 and D2.2 stories and JS's bold statement from out of nowhere that Izzy is a baddie and about 10 pages of new posts.

I'm the kind of person who likes to say everything at once. so cut me some slack. :(

I'm with Andromeda on this one. Sounds really suspicious Randro...

2 - Voltage - voting for Randro

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

20 - CyberSpace17 - voting for Joe's Student

21 - itachi

so for now my vote goes to JS for making that big claim and then retracting it. he still hasn't even hinted to how he reached his first conclusion or how he realized his mistake. I wonder about him. :mellow:

This is getting crazy. Maybe JS is the Architect. And reaymond was killed by Cypher? I don't think we want this guy around us. It was bad enough when 1/3 of the time he was spying for the Agents, but now he's killing humans too. For shame.

4 - Prof. T - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

21 - itachi

and I believe that the day is over! 9:45 pst....

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

21 - itachi

Ok ppl why hasnt everyone cast their votes???

we have 3 for izzy and 6 for itachi.

well folks lets see what happens!

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry for being inactive, but I warned everyone. And I still think I should be replaced.

I'm pretty sure the day is far from over though, at least I hope so... I don't know why I have so many votes :( Something is seriously up with IDNE first of all. I need some info from the hosts before I can comment though. Just to get some thoughts out: I was thinking Joe's Student was the best target to lynch, even though i believed that Izzy was the Merovingian, and now everything is just haywire. I don't know about IDNE yet, and will likely not be on to confirm his role or say that I cannot for some hidden power he has or something. If I get the vote, someone should really replace me and the day should be extended IMO. I wasn't around and won't be around to defend myself, but that shouldn't just eliminate my character from the game. Someone else should get it.

On another note, reaymond was killed in reality, so I'm guessing it's a Smith secret ability (someone else said that already). It was written just like the beginning of the third movie where Smith kills the med. staff as a human in reality.

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

21 - itachi - voting for Joe's Student

JS is just all over the place, plus it may close the gap so I don't have to die. Hopefully I can get back on and have some sort of explanation for not being able to identify IDNE right off the bat or at all.

ah well... Maybe u did the away too much, but I would definately keep my eye on Izzy and IDNE. Seriously though, know you know I am a goodie - and an important one just think about what I said as I had a lot more I wanted to say... *insert ghostly noises* popcorn please :P

Seriuosly reaymond - you call that a ghost post

off topic only, no ghost popcorn or beer for you!

andro - you need to ask for clarity on rules/statements made by hosts - bad bunny!

well it looks like we need replacements by the end of the lynch to replace Itachi, JS, and anyone who is not participating that is considered left/leaving

Frankly host kill/s may be the answer

Edited by Lost in space

Looks the baddies are enjoying this day. I am inclined to believe that JS may be a human, probably he made some deductions that led him to the conclusion that Izzy was the Frenchman. Later he could have realized a false link in his theory and he informed this to us. I am not sure he is a human, but only innocents try to find out a role and post it on topic. I am believing JS for the time being as I have done the same mistake more than once. Hopefully the day post will reveal more.

And these RID's! Three deaths a single day? And I would still like to know what Jones was doing for 2 nights. The fact that Brown used his secret ability last night may be an indication that the Agents were short by at least one.

And seriously guys! We know Itachi is busy at the moment. So voting for him is not a very good idea, unless you are a baddie.

EDIT: Reay's kill must be the work of Cypher.

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

13 - Impervious - voting for Joe's Student

Back in Cali now. The flight was loooooong :\ Anyway, JS coming out and boldly stating that Izzy is the Merovingian and then conveniently retracting that statement when you were put on the chopping block is mighty suspicious...my final change (unless someone has some very concrete and compelling evidence to sway my vote) goes to JS.

I still think that JS is bad, but lets think about this for a second. I don't think he's the Architect cause in that case he wouldn't have anything to worry about during the night, but by his reaction I think he has.

1. If we let JS slide (and he is an agent) he will be RID killed by the Merovingian since Izzy knows who he is!! Well says she knows who he is.

2. If we lynch JS, we are risking to lynch the Oracle cause we still don't know who she is. Oracle is without protection as we concluded so either way JS will go if not by our hand then by the hand of the baddies, or the Rogues.

3. JS's claim that Izzy is the Merovingian was never his deduction. He never claimed to have thought about it, but he just claimed that he knows who she is and now he discarded that claim??

5. If we lynch Itachi - it will be no good cause we have no idea who he is - I frankly don't wanna risk to lynch Neo especially cause I believe that reay was Switch!!

6. If we lynch Izzy we might get a Rogue and I'm also very suspicious of GC, yes I'm still very suspicious of him. There's just something about his posts that's odd. IDNE I'm still not trusting you especially after you have accused me.

7. Second thought - what if Izzy is the Oracle - outing one of the agents might be a desperate attempt to stay alive, or she might be telling the truth, but then how would she know??

I decided - I'm going for Joe!

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

During lunch I was thinking about the lynch (I got some weird stares from my mom, especially when she asked me "Where have you drifted off?" and I answered "Inside the Matrix" :lol: "Matrix?" she repeated rolling her eyes)

So... I've concluded who the dead people are, sorry to inform you guys, but my lunch contemplation says that the goodies are down by two human and one program, but then again, maybe it's just the soup talking! ;)

Anyway... my further conclusions - JS is an agent, or Cypher and Izzy is the Merovingian (the baddies decided to let that info out using Cypher (I'm pretty sure now that JS is Cypher) so after the lynch he is the hero after Izzy gets lynched. The RID killing had already took place during the day so the agents are probably restricted to one lynch per day/night cycle and they didn't wan't to wait to risk Rogue attack during night, but they were thinking that this way they get rid of the Merovingian and make someone look good at the same time!!

So by lynching JS (in my conclusion Cypher, but even better if he's an agent) it will be good riddance!

I don't know when the night ends so...

Morpheus protect Impy! :)

Tank protect me! Thanks! :D

Dozer, choose wisely...

Neo pick a target, you have waited enough!! Choose very carefully, but I'm thinking that at this point we'll probably get a hit!!

Oh and one more thing - we have to lynch someone - hopefully there won't be any obstructions!!

Joe you are going down - today!! *glares at joe the baddie* <_<

Edited by andromeda

During lunch I was thinking about the lynch (I got some weird stares from my mom, especially when she asked me "Where have you drifted off?" and I answered "Inside the Matrix" :lol: "Matrix?" she repeated rolling her eyes)

So... I've concluded who the dead people are, sorry to inform you guys, but my lunch contemplation says that the goodies are down by two human and one program, but then again, maybe it's just the soup talking! ;)

Anyway... my further conclusions - JS is an agent, or Cypher and Izzy is the Merovingian (the baddies decided to let that info out using Cypher (I'm pretty sure now that JS is Cypher) so after the lynch he is the hero after Izzy gets lynched. The RID killing had already took place during the day so the agents are probably restricted to one lynch per day/night cycle and they didn't wan't to wait to risk Rogue attack during night, but they were thinking that this way they get rid of the Merovingian and make someone look good at the same time!!

So by lynching JS (in my conclusion Cypher, but even better if he's an agent) it will be good riddance!

I don't know when the night ends so...

Morpheus protect Impy! :)

Tank protect me! Thanks! :D

Dozer, choose wisely...

Neo pick a target, you have waited enough!! Choose very carefully, but I'm thinking that at this point we'll probably get a hit!!

Oh and one more thing - we have to lynch someone - hopefully there won't be any obstructions!!

Joe you are going down - today!! *glares at joe the baddie* <_<

I had something to add, but I couldn't edit anymore so...

Apoc - get GC in the Neb! I'm suspicious of him and I need to know if he's with us or against us!

Oracle - hm... just be careful cause even if you manage to get a valuable information you can't share but I'll try to be more focused to find out who you are.

Keymaker - investigate IDNE - if you don't get anything in return, well...

The rest of you know what to do! :)

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

18 - Izzy - voting for Joe's Student

Yeah, like I said, I voted for Itachi in the beginning because he hasn't said a lot, and I wanted info. I really didn't expect the amount of people who sided with me to do so. JS is clearly the better lynch.