BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

So... who is Cypher?? :huh:

It would help me narrow it down for everyone if I knew who S_T was. I am getting close but I cannot decide if she is the keymaker, mouse, or ceraph? Judging by these roles, I really hope that she was not one of the first three. It is really important that we know who the dead are so we know what we are dealing with now and what weapons we have in our arsenal.

EDIT: Edited for stupidity :blush: Thanks Imp

Edited by IDoNotExist

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would help me narrow it down for everyone if I knew who S_T was. I am getting close but I cannot decide if she is the keymaker, mouse, ceraph, or could she be cypher? Judging by these roles, I really hope that she was not one of the first three, but if she was, I can tell for sure who cypher is. It is really important that we know who the dead are so we know what we are dealing with now and what weapons we have in our arsenal.

I narrowed it down to Ceraph! :(

You better be a goodie and I hope that this helps! :)

It would help me narrow it down for everyone if I knew who S_T was. I am getting close but I cannot decide if she is the keymaker, mouse, ceraph, or could she be cypher? Judging by these roles, I really hope that she was not one of the first three, but if she was, I can tell for sure who cypher is. It is really important that we know who the dead are so we know what we are dealing with now and what weapons we have in our arsenal.

She's not one of the first three. And there's no way shoe could have been cipher seeing as how she's dead.

edit: italicized

Edited by Impervious

She's not one of the first three. And there's no way shoe could have been cipher seeing as how she's dead.

edit: italicized

Thank you Imp for pointing that out. I feel really stupid. :blush: I had it narrowed down to a few, but since Cypher had not acted I could not cross her off. Now that I realize this I will keep my vote where it is for now. Thanks for the help you guys!

Well in my absense it looks like Cypher has struck. If I interpret the situation correctly. It seems his allegiance is alot clearer in this game than the last, where there was some doubt surrounding it. I think it's worrying times for the innocents :( . Please let's not screw up this lynch.

Secondly though, some people were voting for me and there were things going round that I could maybe a Rogue or something sacrificing someone else. Like I said I can't exactly prove to you that Izzy is who I say, but I would be going out on an unneccessary limb if she wasn't. Lynch her and see. As for me being a baddie, and for some reason sacrificing another baddie... why would I do that at this stage? Especially if I was a Rogue Agent - they have a difficult enough wincon as it is without them trying to off another baddie. That's the only logical evidence I can present at this stage that I'm not a baddie doing in another baddie.

Please let's lynch Izzy. I can guarantee she's not a Freed Human or a Useable Program. If I had to bet I'd say she was a Rogue Agent.

On Itachi, he did say he was on vacation... just pointing that out. I don't understand why you all went off voting for Izzy. She presented no defence.

Edit: italics and grammar. I'll master this language yet... :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe's Student

OK then, you better be right Joe! *glares at Joe* <_<

1 - andromeda - voting for Izzy

2 - Voltage - voting for Riranor

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Itachi

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z voting for Brandonb

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

EDIT: This ain't good cause it's a tie now... Vote people!!! *glares at people* <_<

Edited by andromeda

Well in my absense it looks like Cypher has struck. If I interpret the situation correctly. It seems his allegiance is alot clearer in this game than the last, where there was some doubt surrounding it. I think it's worrying times for the innocents :( . Please let's not screw up this lynch.

Secondly though, some people were voting for me and there was things going round that I was maybe a Rogue or something sacrificing someone. Like I said I can't prove to you that Izzy is who I say, but I would be going out on an unneccessary limb if she wasn't. Lynch her and see. As for me being a baddie, and for some reason sacrificing another baddie... why would I do that at this stage? Especially if I was a Rogue Agent - they have a difficult enough wincon as it is without them trying to off another baddie. That's the only logical evidence I can present at this stage that I'm not a baddie doing in another baddie.

Please let's lynch Izzy. I can guarantee she's not a Freed Human or a Useable Program. If I had to bet I'd say she was a Rogue Agent.

On Itachi, he did say he was on vacation... just pointing that out. I don't understand why you all went off voting for her. She presented no defence.

I am pretty sure that Itachi is a guy and I believe that Izzy has reasons for voting for him. She seems to have experience being a leader so I will follow her lead on this one. Either way I suggest that you get your vote off of Izzy though. We need her.

andro: you are right, we dont need a tie this time guys! And we do not want to lynch someone who can give us good information.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I am pretty sure that Itachi is a guy and I believe that Izzy has reasons for voting for him. She seems to have experience being a leader so I will follow her lead on this one. Either way I suggest that you get your vote off of Izzy though. We need her.

Oh come on!!!

You know what... I'm off!

I just can't do the constant switching and I'm staying with Izzy!!

Are you saying that you know 100% that she's cool, cause Joe says 100%?! :huh:

Oh come on!!!

You know what... I'm off!

I just can't do the constant switching and I'm staying with Izzy!!

Are you saying that you know 100% that she's cool, cause Joe says 100%?! :huh:

I think that joe has mis interpreted something, did he say 100%? I dont think so. JS, take a look at your info and see if what I am saying fits. I will give no more hints than the ones that I have already given though.

To the italicised part: You misunderstood me :lol: I know itachi is a guy! I was talking about Izzy at that stage.

But I have concrete evidence she's not an innocent. I'll go out on a limb, even though I didn't want to do this but...:

She's the Merovingian. Please don't waste this info. I may not live much longer, so don't let it be wasted. For those of you voting for Itachi... you have nothing on him. I do on Izzy. Lynch her and see. Please.

To the italicised part: You misunderstood me :lol: I know itachi is a guy! I was talking about Izzy at that stage.

But I have concrete evidence she's not an innocent. I'll go out on a limb, even though I didn't want to do this but...:

She's the Merovingian. Please don't waste this info. I may not live much longer, so don't let it be wasted. For those of you voting for Itachi... you have nothing on him. I do on Izzy. Lynch her and see. Please.

Seriously, check your info again. I think that you are pointing your finger where you shouldnt be. I thought that you were on my side after the whole reaymond thing, but I am begining to suspect you again.

EDIT: now that I think about it, how do you know this information?

Edited by IDoNotExist

You heard the guy... He still might be an agent, but we need to off a baddie!!

:)

Well, Seeing as how Riranor is no longer playing, I will change my vote. However, I'm not sure who to believe yet regarding Izzy, so I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet. I do however want to hear more from Brandonb and Itachi, since I hear they are experienced players yet surprisingly quiet. Itachi has plenty of votes already so...

2 - Voltage - voting for Brandonb

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

OK, I'm back. Sorry for not participating much.

I just read he last few pages (haven't caught up with the entire thing yet) and was curious... how do we know that Andro is an innocent again?

Anyways. It seems that JS is more likely to be the agent than the Oracle... and either way he is surely telling the truth about Izzy (why would he lie about that out of nowhere?). And IMO, I'm not sure who the greater threat is (I would say the one that can spy, to avoid him getting another one of our IDs tonight) but then again whichever one is not lynched, the other will probably be killed tonight.

Wait... can we not create a tie and lynch both at once? :huh:

Edit: lol, looks like I got a vote while typing.

Anyways, the reason for my edit is that, looking back at the roles, I believe JS is more likely to be Jones (I doubt they would actually out the real spy role so easily).

Edited by Brandonb

No, in the case of a tie, the hosts will roll a die and only one will die..hehe

crap, nvm then. <_<

Edit: Then Izzy as the Morovingian seems to be the most likely candidate. And she will probably try to kill the JS as the Oracle with her RID, so if JS doesn't die soon too, then I guess we have a target for later :P

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Edit2: added vote

Edited by Brandonb

crap, nvm then. <_<

Yay! The great mafia player Bb is back! Examine our posts and show everyone you are #1! Dont be so quick to judge JS, though. There was alot that has happened already. Do you think that JS is an agent just because his information is something that he would not lie about?

Edited by IDoNotExist

...how do we know that Andro is an innocent again?

Just go with it! <_< Read all my posts... go to my posts not here, to get a perspective!

Anyways. It seems that JS is more likely to be the agent than the Oracle... and either way he is surely telling the truth about Izzy (why would he lie about that out of nowhere?). And IMO, I'm not sure who the greater threat is (I would say the one that can spy, to avoid him getting another one of our IDs tonight) but then again whichever one is not lynched, the other will probably be killed tonight.

Wait... can we not create a tie and lynch both at once? :huh:

Edit: lol, looks like I got a vote while typing.

Anyways, the reason for my edit is that, looking back at the roles, I believe JS is more likely to be Jones (I doubt they would actually out the real spy role so easily).

I agree on JS :)

Edited by andromeda

Yay! The great mafia player Bb is back! Examine our posts and show everyone you are #1! Dont be so quick to judge JS, though. There was alot that has happened already. Do you think that JS is an agent just because his information is something that he would not lie about?

Lol, I dunno about that. thank you though :blush:

Well, I do not doubt that he is a spying role, there'd be no reason for him to come out of nowhere and put himself on the spot like that (unless Izzy is a HIGHLY valuable innocent that is worth sacrificing an agent in order to lynch.... which I doubt).

Here's my reasoning...

There are two spy roles, one goodie, one baddie.

The Oracle is set up to not reveal any info until she has found morpheus to protect her (which she is highly unlikely to have done in 1 night). And even then she is promised to be RID killed immediately, or Morpheus killed w/in two days.

The Agent spy can come out at any time and claim to be the Oracle without fear of RID from the agents... only heavy suspicion and fear of the Morovingian RID. However, with the Morovingian out of the way the agent can have free rain pretending to be the Oracle.

The incentives pretty much confirm to me that JS must be an agent (though whether he is actually the one that can spy, or just the BTSC buddy that can alter votes, is a toss-up)

JS is Johnson. This is a set-up. Me knowing that should be enough of a role hint. Itachi I'm not sure about, at the time I just voted for him because I thought no one else would, and I was thinking things over and wanted to hear about him. I have my suspicions on him as well, but nothing confirmed. I have to go to Blockbuster and rent some Monty Python, so I'll be back in like 15 minutes. I am not the French dude whose name I can't spell, I don't even see what made you people think that.

today must have been family emergency day for me. but I'm on now...*reads N2* interesting, INTeresting,INTERESTING!

that was a lame way to die. :mellow: no fight scene, no witty last comment, not even a gasp for one more breath (no offense to you ST I know you didn't write it) ;) (hope I don't go that way...then again I hope I don't go at all)

today must have been family emergency day for me. but I'm on now...*reads N2* interesting, INTeresting,INTERESTING!

that was a lame way to die. :mellow: no fight scene, no witty last comment, not even a gasp for one more breath (no offense to you ST I know you didn't write it) ;) (hope I don't go that way...then again I hope I don't go at all)

Um... you forgot to vote. It would be really nice if you could tribute! :)

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

I'm now starting to wonder if it would be better to take out JS first...

The Morovingian has an RID kill, but so do the Agents. However, the agents have the 1-up as long as they have a spying role to feed their RID killer. Besides, the agents' RID killer will most likely RID kill the Morovingian now for us... (instead of an innocent).

How much time do we have left? I would like to change my vote to JS if we have time.

Edit: clarification

Edit2: nvm, Neo will have him tonight :P

Edited by Brandonb

At least, at home.

After reading all those posts and updating spreadsheat, Im satisfied for now with Bb. I have an eye on Izzy, but Ill change my vote for someone I think has more chances of really being a baddie. Our great power is here in lynch. We have to take the less risk possible of lynching a goddie.

9 - Renan - voting for Itachi

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

hmmm that took a long time to read! But I never logged off when I took a long break...

Seems the moment I change my mind in the vote..another had followed me. Perhaps my vote will stay.