BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

I have school from like 6:30 - 2:30 pacific time, + it's a 10 minute ride from school... <_<

Random vote:

If you seriously have to base your decision on a random vote at this point, I think that we should have you replaced with someone who will be able to stay involved, no offense. There has been plenty out there to pick on and I dont think it is fair to any team to have one of their members nerfed at no fault of their own.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2.2 - Monday, Bloody Monday

Reaymond was aboard the Nebuchadnezzar tending to his usual computer-programmer duties. He always felt better on the ship than in the Matrix. At least here he was safe from the Architect, the Rogue Programs and those murderous Agents. Plus, as everyone well knew, Reaymond loved his work. “Hey, Reay – all work and no play makes you a dull boy. Wanna drink?” Reaymond smiled and got up from his seat and walked toward the voice calling him from the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen, a hand covered his mouth from behind while the cold steel of butcher’s knife made its way across his throat. The life-blood draining from his body, Reaymond’s head slumped over and he went limp in the arms of his attacker. His body was dragged to the railing of the main deck and pushed over into a large and rapidly-spinning cooling fan. His flesh was shredded to pieces as the bulk of his body weight broke the fan, sending metal, blood, bones and sparks flying. “Everyone come quick!!” shouted a voice from the main deck. “There’s been a terrible accident!”

The Matrix Has You.

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

2 - Voltage - voting for Riranor

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Izzy

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z voting for Brandonb

16 - Reaymond - Killed aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

Day 2.2 - Monday, Bloody Monday

Reaymond was aboard the Nebuchadnezzar tending to his usual computer-programmer duties. He always felt better on the ship than in the Matrix. At least here he was safe from the Architect, the Rogue Programs and those murderous Agents. Plus, as everyone well knew, Reaymond loved his work. “Hey, Reay – all work and no play makes you a dull boy. Wanna drink?” Reaymond smiled and got up from his seat and walked toward the voice calling him from the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen, a hand covered his mouth from behind while the cold steel of butcher’s knife made its way across his throat. The life-blood draining from his body, Reaymond’s head slumped over and he went limp in the arms of his attacker. His body was dragged to the railing of the main deck and pushed over into a large and rapidly-spinning cooling fan. His flesh was shredded to pieces as the bulk of his body weight broke the fan, sending metal, blood, bones and sparks flying. “Everyone come quick!!” shouted a voice from the main deck. “There’s been a terrible accident!”

What the heck!?!!?!!?!?!?! :blink:

:wacko: Do we even get to know the faction that killed him?!

Do any of the goodies know for sure who he was? I figure one faction at least knew who he was so he must have been a goodie. Was he Ceraph? :huh:

Edited by IDoNotExist

Okay, just got back. So, er, I'm suspicious because I was trying to help? Look, I'm sorry if my reasons seemed like bad ones, but I was posting observations! Honestly, I have no idea what JS has against me. It's very like that he's a baddie/rogue, found out my role, and realized he has to lynch me. Everyone else was just like "Oh yeah.. A baddie list with no reasons seems logical, I'm going to jump on this one." Now, SG, Prof. T, and Nick are all very good players, so I think it's highly unlikely that they're all baddies/rogues trying to lynch me, but maybe a combination, and others bandwagon-ing? I don't know who to vote for at the moment. JS, it's probably going to be you, but wait a bit.

SD, what time does the day end?

The Matrix Has You.

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Itachi

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Considering that this last post gave us absolutely nothing to go off of, I am going to vote for another player who I am very unsure about. It is still possible that Reaymond could have been of a different faction.

Ok, doing the numbers, I am afraid of this next lynch. Have we lost 3 humans? If so, it looks like the baddies have Majority and can take over the lynch....

Perhaps if we heard from one of the experienced voters. That is part of the reason I am voting for Itachi.

What about you BrandonB? You are usually number 1 to come up with great things to say in these games, but you seem to be lacking in this one....you are still #1, right? Talk to us.

The Merovingian isnt an all time killer, izhe? He can only RID kill... I do not think that it was the RID kill this time.

Perhaps it was Cypher. I Dont now everything.

What are we going to do if both baddie factions decide to gang up on the goodies and out vote them??!!?

Edited by IDoNotExist

I will tell you guys this. I am a human, and its my job to stop the other humans from being idiots. ;)

Unfortunately nobody was there to stop reaymond! :rolleyes:

Well he made it pretty obvious about who he is!!

I knew, the Rogues knew and the baddies knew!!

Oh reaymond...

Edited by andromeda

Had to be the "Frenchman". :(

Had to be...I dont know who reaymond was, andro, could you fill us in? Should I switch my vote or do you think that the rodent will get away with it anyway?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Had to be...I dont know who reaymond was, andro, could you fill us in? Should I switch my vote or do you think that the rodent will get away with it anyway?

You just said it!

I don't know who to vote for, I'm clueless.

We still have enough time to vote so I'll have to reread some posts.

Question for the hosts:

I think that there should be a penalty if the RID killer guesses it wrong!!!

Cause if there isn't then they will make wild guesses and have us eradicated!

How about - if they guess it wrong they don't get to act day and night!!! Muhahaah! That way the chance is given to the goodies to figure out who that certain baddie is! Frenchy or the fancy shades guy!!

Tell me the good news hosts!!

I might need a protection Tank if you are still alive, cause I think that the baddies might be on to me after these harsh words :unsure:

Edited by andromeda

The Matrix Has a New You. Magic_Luver101 has replaced Riranor.

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

Perhaps I should have been less sutble. All the clues are contained in the post itself.

1. Reaymond was aboard the Nebuchadnezzar (where he was safe from the Architect, the Rogue Programs and the Agents.)

Not sure how the Merovingian would have made it aboard the ship...

2. He smiled when he heard the voice offer him a drink. Thus, he likely recognized the voice as friendly.

3. His assailant killed him with a knife and tried to make the murder look like an accident.

To me, all 3 things lead to one logical conclusion: He was betrayed by a human. :ph34r:

Edited by Social_Darwin

RE RID KILL failure

True they should be affected and that was going through my mind this morning and I drifted off - I'm gonna numb one of them randomly for their night action if that happens.

Edited by Lost in space

I just had a thought everyone. Seeing as how this is the 2nd matrix game. in Matrix: Reloaded Agent Smith was able to break free from the Matrix simply by tapping into the phone when the phone rang. Perhaps he has this secret ability. A scary thought, I know, but still a possibility to think about.

I just had a thought everyone. Seeing as how this is the 2nd matrix game. in Matrix: Reloaded Agent Smith was able to break free from the Matrix simply by tapping into the phone when the phone rang. Perhaps he has this secret ability. A scary thought, I know, but still a possibility to think about.

:lol:

The paranoia makes me laugh.

That would suck, but I think that you are stretching there. I dont think that the hosts would make Smith that powerful. There are plenty of baddies out there.

Edited by IDoNotExist

:lol:

The paranoia makes me laugh.

That would suck, but I think that you are stretching there. I dont think that the hosts would make Smith that powerful. There are plenty of baddies out there.

True, gotta love mafia paranoia :P

Anyway, the other option, as you said, is cipher betraying reaymond. I don't have the time to go over who all pushed for reaymond to get voted for as i'm packing up for my flight back to CA. But I think it's something all the freed humans and useable programs take a look at.

So... who is Cypher?? :huh:

I am working on revealing it, but I need more info first (I am pretty confident I know who it is, but I dont want to completely give away my thoughts just yet or why I think this way)...

Sure it isnt you? :ph34r: lol, jk.

Sticking with my vote of Itachi. At least I got Izzy and CP on my side there, hopefully more will join in so that he can give us his input on his posts.

10 - Magic_Luver101 -

11 - Randro

13 - Impervious - voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

He has been quiet....I know he said he'd sign it at least once a day....And we've yet to hear from him today soooo....Izzy I'm really hoping you;re a freed human...