BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

But, JS is claiming that Izzy is a definite baddie. I don't think he would make such a claim if it weren't true (that would put him on the hit list). I don't have reaymond down as Cereph, but someone else.

Yeah... I'm afraid I'm going to go with JS on this one. Whatever you have, it may be worth taking a deeper look at, but I don't think it's going to change anything right now.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, JS is claiming that Izzy is a definite baddie. I don't think he would make such a claim if it weren't true (that would put him on the hit list). I don't have reaymond down as Cereph, but someone else.

Then JS must be a baddie too. Ceraph or Oracle, speak up. Reaymond, if you are truly ceraph, i am sorry, but I seriously doubt it.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Then JS must be a baddie too. Ceraph or Oracle, speak up. Reaymond, if you are truly ceraph, i am sorry, but I seriously doubt it.

If JS is a baddie we will all know after the lynch...

Well maybe the baddies figured out who Izzy is and they are thinking of sacrificing one of them just to get Izzy! Maybe she's very important and they can't kill her during the night (I'm not talking about the Architect!)

I wonder how JS got that info about Izzy's baddiness?! I don't think that the Oracle would be stupid enough to speak up with two RID killers out there, but if he got that info from deduction I wanna hear it!

Am I the only one here thinking with my own head?? :huh:

You get swayed too easily guys! :lol:

EDIT: I'm not defending Izzy, but common sense!

Edited by andromeda

If JS is a baddie we will all know after the lynch...

Agreed. I don't see him making such a bold claim if there weren't some truth to it. JS could be a baddie throwing a rouge or the independent to the wolves, but so what, it's good for the humans. I don't see what IDNE is saying about reaymond. I think he hinted at being one of about three roles, but I don't see him being Ceraph either (unless you count him saying I could be the Oracle, but that's not my role so I disregarded it ;) ).

Reaymond, if you are truly ceraph, i am sorry, but I seriously doubt it.

No I am not the ceraph, but neither am I a baddie. I am a human for certain, I basically gave my role away to save my a** during Day 1 but if you dont already know it then...

No I am not the ceraph, but neither am I a baddie. I am a human for certain, I basically gave my role away to save my a** during Day 1 but if you dont already know it then...

I honestly do not believe you. I see no indications of your role. :ph34r:

...i think i know who you are :)

I honestly do not believe you. I see no indications of your role. :ph34r:

Giving away my role would also put many other goodies in danger. Please dont pressure me into doing so ;)

edit:

...i think i know who you are smile.gif

If you are good: Well Done... big piece of info to know ;)

If you are bad: ...Well Done, you should know after all I wrote, even though it does kinda screw the goodies up a bit :(

Edited by reaymond

Giving away my role would also put many other goodies in danger. Please dont pressure me into doing so ;)

Honestly, I thought I knew who you were, but there are a couple things you've said that make me think I'm wrong... Either way, there's a couple goodie roles open, so I'm not ready to push quite yet.

Agreed. I don't see him making such a bold claim if there weren't some truth to it. JS could be a baddie throwing a rouge or the independent to the wolves, but so what, it's good for the humans. I don't see what IDNE is saying about reaymond. I think he hinted at being one of about three roles, but I don't see him being Ceraph either (unless you count him saying I could be the Oracle, but that's not my role so I disregarded it ;) ).

What if JS is Cypher and he already betrayed goodies and what if the agents are sacrificing him??

Honestly, I thought I knew who you were, but there are a couple things you've said that make me think I'm wrong... Either way, there's a couple goodie roles open, so I'm not ready to push quite yet.

Just so you know, if you do take the wrong choice and decide to pressurise me I will NOT give away any more than I have said already. I am playing this game to give the goodies the greatest chance of victory possible, and it would be a greater hinderance to the goodies to out myself rather than to remain hidden and die. End of discussion about my role. Period.

What if JS is Cypher and he already betrayed goodies and what if the agents are sacrificing him??

That occured to me too. I don't see how it would bad for the humans, because he's probably right about Izzy even if he is a agent or rouge or a backstabber who likes virtual steaks. It could be that he's trying to eliminate a killing role that is just as dangerous to the baddies. JS says Izzy is not a human however.

Edited by Prof. Templeton

That occured to me too. I don't see how it would bad for the humans, because he's probably right about Izzy even if he is a agent or rouge or a backstabber who likes virtual steaks. It could be that he's trying to eliminate a killing role that is just as dangerous to the baddies. JS says Izzy is not a human however.

Does someone have a better idea for the lynch. Izzy is not here to defend herself for now so I'm staying open minded!

How does JS know??

1 - andromeda - voting for grey cells

2 - Voltage - voting for Riranor

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T - voting for Izzy

5 - IDoNotExist - voting for Joe's Student

6 - Joe's Student - voting for Izzy

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

13 - Impervious - voting for Izzy

14 - A.I. - voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Izzy

17 - SG - voting for Izzy

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Well, if no one will follow my advice about Reaymond...

I'll join for now! We need an information how did you find out about Izzy JS?? Who told you??

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by andromeda

Lynching JS will get us nowhere though. I still believe it would be better to lynch Izzy as then we will pretty much know what faction JS is from. I still don't believe that he would make such a bold claim without some truth in it though... :wacko:

Lynching JS will get us nowhere though. I still believe it would be better to lynch Izzy as then we will pretty much know what faction JS is from. I still don't believe that he would make such a bold claim without some truth in it though... :wacko:

Of course you would say that :ph34r:

I don't know where this personal vendetta has come from, but why do you refuse to believe me even though I have told you my role?

When and where? I saw nothing and I dont believe you .

Edited by IDoNotExist

When and where? I saw nothing and I dont believe you .

Day 1 defence of myself. Read through everything I said, especially the last bit as there is a huge clue there to my role, which will then give away other roles. No more from me now.

It sucks that I had to die, but it's a relief cause I wouldn't have been that active anyways.

Thanks for letting me fight back at the verge of death...

Enjoy, cuz I will enjoy my ghost beer! ;)

Hey, random thought. Where's RMZ? He hasn't posted anything lately.

I have school from like 6:30 - 2:30 pacific time, + it's a 10 minute ride from school... <_<

Random vote:

1 - andromeda - voting for Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z voting for Izzy Brandonb

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Scratch that. just skimmed over the thread, and it feels like he's distant...

Edited by Riddle Master Zack