BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen anything to sway my vote so I'll put a random...

1 - andromeda - voting for Reaymond

2 - Voltage - voting for twin_bro

3 - Jarze - Voting for A.I.

4 - Prof. T - voting for Reaymond

5 - IDoNotExist- Voting for Reaymond

6 - twin_bro - Voting for A.I.

7 - Star Tiger - voting for AI

8 - Crazy Painter - voting for Star Tiger

9 - Renan - voting for Star Tiger

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Star Tiger

13 - Impervious - voting for A.I.

14 - A.I. - voting for Reaymond

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator - voting for Star Tiger

17 - SG - voting for Riranor

18 - Izzy - voting for BrandonB

19 - Zerep - voting for Reaymond because I can (and I have no clue who to vote for)

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi - voting for Voltage

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Didn't want to vote for TB in the first place but will now? There are plenty of other randoms you could have chosen from if you didn't want to vote for TB. Then you say that you do have a reason for voting for TB? Sounds fishy to me...

Anyone who is in your predicament could easily make up any of those lines above. They do absolutely nothing to convince me you are a goodie. In fact, they are almost overly-desperate, so it sways me even more towards you being a baddie.

New Vote:

1 - andromeda - voting for Reaymond

2 - Voltage - voting for Reaymond

3 - Jarze - Voting for IDNE

4 - Prof. T - voting for Reaymond

5 - IDoNotExist- Voting for Reaymond

6 - twin_bro - Voting for A.I.

7 - Star Tiger - voting for IDNE

8 - Crazy Painter - voting for Star Tiger

9 - Renan - voting for Star Tiger

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Star Tiger

13 - Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

14 - A.I. - voting for Reaymond

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator - voting for IDNE

17 - SG - voting for Riranor

18 - Izzy - voting for BrandonB

19 - Zerep - voting for Reaymond

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi - voting for Voltage

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

I can figure out who you are claiming to be, but that doesn't mean you have that role. There's nothing stopping an Agent from claiming that he is really Trinity, for example.

but why would the real trinity want to out herself? Then she'd be vulnerable to RID right away.

Isn't it just as likely that Merovingian voted for reaymond since his vote counts double?

All I did was notice that Reaymond had an inconsistency in his post and then the rest is stuff that I just didn't understand since I've never played before. I didn't understand the dynamics of hinting at your role. So, I ask that you all give me some leniency on account of my being a noob.

Based on the outcome of Day 1, I do now believe that Reaymond is who he claims to be, or at least a goodie.

Edited by voltage

Urgent User-Interface Bulletin:

Umm.. can you wait until the day to kill someone, or was this just something you guys forgot to post last night?

Agent Smith's RD: "RID Kill day or night..."

Since Smith did not RID kill last night, he has the option to RID kill during the day.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Oh, okay. That makes sense and is kind of scary. But, and unless they planned this last night in the baddie forum, which, I can't see why, letting us conclude, possibly, that Agent Smith is someone who has been online over the past few hours. I'm home sick, and have been watching people. :P

People online so far that I've noticed: Me, IDNE, voltage, CP, renan, AI, and Nick, who just came on.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze - Killed by Agent Smith

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

7 - Star Tiger - Killed by Twin #2

8 - Crazy Painter voting for Itachi

9 - Renan - voting for Brandonb

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious - voting for IDNE

14 - A.I. - is voting for IDNE

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymond voting for Voltage

17 - SG voting for Voltage

18 - Izzy voting for Itachi

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

edit 1: updated roster

edit 2: never mind I had false information. oops. still IDNE....i'm curious at to your thoughts on this recent ordeal seeing as how you just came back right after JarZe died.

edit3: didn't it say in night 1 that the agents identified the architect? Can they then RID kill him during the day as opposed to him being invincible during the night?

Edited by Impervious

Updated Roster:

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Oh, okay. That makes sense and is kind of scary. But, and unless they planned this last night in the baddie forum, which, I can't see why, letting us conclude, possibly, that Agent Smith is someone who has been online over the past few hours. I'm home sick, and have been watching people. :P

People online so far that I've noticed: Me, IDNE, voltage, CP, renan, AI, and Nick, who just came on.

Yup, I have been on. But I guarentee you that I was not the one who killed JarZe. I did not log on until 11:30 and just now was able to catch up on everything.

Thanks for understanding, guys. I had a great night with my wife :wub: Glad that I can be back for most of the lynch decision.

About the fact that I was saved by trinity last night, who was directed at me by an agent...

I believe that they redirected to me because they were hoping to see the effect of the redirection and I am a player whom they were not targeting last night. They had no idea that the person who they redirected on me was going to save me. Now they will probably try to use this information to confuse people and direct a lynch away from them and towards me, unless they think that getting trinity is a possibility. I do not think that the agents know who I am and I want to keep it that way, judging by the RD of Smith and Merovingian with their RID kills.

I believe that the Agents now know the identity of the Merovingian and Trinity. Trinity and Neo, I hope that you have BTSC. If you do, be careful how you vouch for each other on the forum so that you will not give up the identity of Neo.

Andro, judging by the actions last night, you have been pretty much cleared now as a goodie ;)

Reaymond, I also believe your innocence after the last day. I was only voting for you because there was a lack of better evidence.

Prof. T, I am not so certain about you yet. You talk like a goodie, but something about your knowledge of the louve in the post makes me suspect you. I really wish that I knew if the night post roles such as locations and actions were pertinent to the roles.

I heard some suspicion was being thrown at Impervious and Voltage, but I completely missed why, I will have to re examine the posts again once I am done with first impressions.

AI, looks like you are not an agent! ^_^ no hard feelings about the original vote? :blush:

I do not have enough info yet to decide on a vote. I will have something by the end of today though. Filling out my information with alot of suspected innocents, however. :wacko:

edit3: didn't it say in night 1 that the agents identified the architect? Can they then RID kill him during the day as opposed to him being invincible during the night?
RID on the Architect was an attempt and failed, death of an Architect if RIDed day time.

RID on the Architect was an attempt and failed, death of an Architect if RIDed day time.

Thank you for clarifying that...So there's a possibility they got lucky....or...that JarZe was trinity. seeing as how they knew who she was.

Thank you for clarifying that...So there's a possibility they got lucky....or...that JarZe was trinity. seeing as how they knew who she was.

I do not think that JarZe was trinity.

EDIT: could someone please point me to the direction of Impervious's evidence of baddiness? I cannot find anything. A.I.?

EDIT2: Izzy, just something to think about...

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ditto to no hard feelings IDNE. As for PT in the louvre, I'm pretty sure the location doesn't mean anything, and that PT is most likely a goodie.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

14 - A.I. - is voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

First off, I think Brown used his secret ability of diverting a player/role. Last game, I think Thompson had that ability and the diversion was sent to a random player. For instance, Player A(known by agents) was randomly diverted to player B(unknown by agenys). I doubt Brown can choose the revised target. LIS has tweaked the secret abilities a fair bit, so we cannot say for sure.

could someone please point me to the direction of Impervious's evidence of baddiness? I cannot find anything. A.I.?

I was actually going through the short list that Izzy made, and eliminated the ones whom I think are innocent. (And I'm pretty sure Nick meant Impervious, though not positive)

I was actually going through the short list that Izzy made, and eliminated the ones whom I think are innocent. (And I'm pretty sure Nick meant Impervious, though not positive)

Yes, Nick is impervious.

What page is the list on?

EDIT: and how are we sure that Izzy is a goodie?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Yes, Nick is impervious.

What page is the list on?

It is post #279, but now that I think about it more, I think it's unlikely that the hosts would have given Impervious the Agent Smith role since it was originally intended for Magicluver. However, the roles are all supposed to be random, so maybe this is an invalid point.

It is post #279, but now that I think about it more, I think it's unlikely that the hosts would have given Impervious the Agent Smith role since it was originally intended for Magicluver. However, the roles are all supposed to be random, so maybe this is an invalid point.

Yes, the roles are all randomly generated. They are not given to specific players.

Problem with this reasoning. When did the Hosts get on? Perhaps the agent PMed the hosts and the hosts did not conduct the kill until they were online. You should know this, shouldn't you? I will have to keep an eye on you. Only information that I have to go on is in these posts....

The absence of Jones for 2 nights in a row. Can it be a coincidence? Or is Imp Jones and was firewalled the first night and kidnapped by Apoc last night? Andro could also be an agent; defending Imp. Or she could be Jones. I am going along with Imp, looks like a safe bet.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Impervious

14 - A.I. - is voting for Impervious

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Hey guys... my internet went berserk again, so I don't know if I'll be able to play. For now I can, but...

OK I'm going back to my original target Zerep.

1 - andromeda - voting for Zerep

2 - Voltage

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - Joe's Student

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

15 - R.M.Z

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Sorry for not sharing any more thoughts, stupid internet... <_<

Edited by andromeda

I cant think about any other possibility than that Jarze was Architect. The Architect cant die at nights, so the agents spy jarze, found the architect, waited until the day and killed.

Think about that: the Architect is the number 1 enemy for the Agents. He can nullify their actions and copy his abilities.

The absence of Jones for 2 nights in a row. Can it be a coincidence? Or is Imp Jones and was firewalled the first night and kidnapped by Apoc last night? Andro could also be an agent; defending Imp. Or she could be Jones. I am going along with Imp, looks like a safe bet.

I already thought about that, but since Imp and Andro cant defend themselves, Im going to stay with my vote for now.