BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

Spy can be blocked / diverted - can not be done till the very end; after all Pms are in and the cycle ended.

Well that clears ST from being an Agent, but she could still be a baddie, or the independent. :)

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I just clarify that I do believe ST now and would like to switch my vote to TB, but for the purposes of saving myself I'm going to have to stick with you. Sorry :(

edit: ST's vote for me means it isnt a tie, and although I didnt want to vote for TB in the first place I will now ;)

What do you mean my votes are based on posts with no suspicion? I have voted for TB because he refused to tell us why he voted ;)

Didn't want to vote for TB in the first place but will now? There are plenty of other randoms you could have chosen from if you didn't want to vote for TB. Then you say that you do have a reason for voting for TB? Sounds fishy to me...

but seriously get the votes off me because if I am alive somewhere near the end, I can be extremely useful.

Seriously though, I do have something that can pretty much save myself if needs be, but I would rather not say as it will put me in a rather precarious position...

That depends what your intepreting from them ;). I doubt anyone can vouch for or against me, but I could help you guys make some important decisions in the future. Yes, too risky letting the baddies kill me tomorrow as it will be a huge dent for us.

erm guys (and girls) fancy getting the votes off me please, Ive already given away a lot about me so please keep me alive :)

Anyone who is in your predicament could easily make up any of those lines above. They do absolutely nothing to convince me you are a goodie. In fact, they are almost overly-desperate, so it sways me even more towards you being a baddie.

New Vote:

1 - andromeda - voting for Reaymond

2 - Voltage - voting for Reaymond

3 - Jarze - Voting for IDNE

4 - Prof. T - voting for Reaymond

5 - IDoNotExist- Voting for Reaymond

6 - twin_bro - Voting for A.I.

7 - Star Tiger - voting for IDNE

8 - Crazy Painter - voting for Star Tiger

9 - Renan - voting for Star Tiger

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for Star Tiger

13 - Impervious - voting for Star Tiger

14 - A.I. - voting for Reaymond

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator - voting for IDNE

17 - SG - voting for Riranor

18 - Izzy - voting for BrandonB

19 - Zerep - voting for Reaymond

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi - voting for Voltage

22 - Brandonb - voting for Izzy

Didn't want to vote for TB in the first place but will now? There are plenty of other randoms you could have chosen from if you didn't want to vote for TB. Then you say that you do have a reason for voting for TB? Sounds fishy to me...

Anyone who is in your predicament could easily make up any of those lines above. They do absolutely nothing to convince me you are a goodie. In fact, they are almost overly-desperate, so it sways me even more towards you being a baddie.

I wanted to vote for TB, but because voting for ST kept me alive I carried on saving myself. Switching to TB would have put myself ahead, hence killing myself which is generally a bad thing to do... <_< ST misread my post and switched my vote for me even though I didnt want to, but since she had then voted for me I was ahead anyway so it didnt really matter. There is nothing fishy about keeping myself alive

Claiming that anyone could make up those lines... Ill let you off for that being a noob, but if you actually read what Ive put and then read the RD's you can narrow down my role quite a lot. Hopefully someone that understands me will come online and save me before you guys screw up, which is what my role is meant to stop you doing ;)

edit: ok theres 1 hour left. GC save me. ;)

edit2: Im about to die, of course Im going to sound desperate... please think about what you write before you do so ;)

Edited by reaymond

I can figure out who you are claiming to be, but that doesn't mean you have that role. There's nothing stopping an Agent from claiming that he is really Trinity, for example.

I can figure out who you are claiming to be, but that doesn't mean you have that role. There's nothing stopping an Agent from claiming that he is really Trinity, for example.

other than the fact that the real trinity would stop him.

but why would the real trinity want to out herself? Then she'd be vulnerable to RID right away.

you wouldnt have to out herself. Just by "knowing" that X isnt Y you could be a spy role, secret ability, or be Y yourself. Yes it would narrow your role down but theres 4 or 5 different roles that you could be so you wouldnt exactly out yourself. Anyway, there are saving roles so theres no guarantee that you would die by outing yourself.

edit: typo

Edited by reaymond

Looks like ST is not an agent, good for you ST. But there are still quite a few baddie roles left for you to claim. :P Reay, I have played with you a lot! So it's reasonable of you to ask my help in saving you. But really, you have to put up a proper defense by yourself, you know that. It's not proper to ask any of us other Mafia veterans to support you. :lol: There was once a suggestion for a Lawyer role(I think Bb suggested that) to help out targets on the first day of the lynch, there being no information to go on and such. Unfortunately that wasn't implemented and hence I am not a lawyer. :P And ST I will be changing my vote from you but you can still be a baddie role.

:P Reay, I have played with you a lot! So it's reasonable of you to ask my help in saving you. But really, you have to put up a proper defense by yourself, you know that. It's not proper to ask any of us other Mafia veterans to support you. :lol: And ST I will be changing my vote from you but you can still be a baddie role.

I think I provided a more than adequate defence ;)

Well, going on to the next target. Sorry IDNE, but it's the first day. And I cannot vote for Reay or ST, seeing the depth of their defense.

New Vote:

4 - Prof. T - voting for Reaymond

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells - voting for IDNE

15 - R.M.Z

20 - CyberSpace17

erm... cyberspace? you've been reading this for a very long time but not voted yet. You will lose your ability if you dont make at least 2 contributes in the next 10 minutes ;)

you wouldnt have to out herself. Just by "knowing" that X isnt Y you could be a spy role, secret ability, or be Y yourself. Yes it would narrow your role down but theres 4 or 5 different roles that you could be so you wouldnt exactly out yourself. Anyway, there are saving roles so theres no guarantee that you would die by outing yourself.

edit: typo

Okay, you have pretty much outed yourself here. Could be dangerous, guys change your vote from Reay, it's risky lynching an unknown factor when he's making such a strong claim. I am going to stick with IDNE for now. And if any of you don't get it, leave it at that. We don't need unnecessary role outings and killings.

EDITed

This will give both parties a 50/50. Sounds fair. I suggest no one change their votes now. 10 minutes left.

4 - Prof. T - voting for IDNE

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

20 - CyberSpace17

This will give both parties a 50/50. Sounds fair. I suggest no one change their votes now. 10 minutes left.

Fair enough, obviously an even chance is better than certain death for me. ;) but some of us know Im a certain goodie where as ST could still be a baddie or independent...

erm... cyberspace? you've been reading this for a very long time but not voted yet. You will lose your ability if you dont make at least 2 contributes in the next 10 minutes ;)

sorry I had a late night with my church group. When I woke up it was 12:00 so i've been reading as fast as possible. 'cause last night everybody was voting randomly.

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

15 - R.M.Z

20 - CyberSpace17 - vote for Izzy

it seems that ST has proved herself an agent,but still could be a baddie,and reaymond really doesn't want to be eliminated, it seems like nothing has changed from last night and still can't offanyone with certainty. I have to make a random vote between the rest of you.

eidt - gramar

Edited by Cyberspace17

oooh this could be interesting... I forgot about vote changes though, but since ST isnt an Agent I cant see them using that ability to keep her alive. The only vote change would be architects which it is possible is ST...

Social Darwin has initiated his cause and effect sequence.

Once the sequence is terminated and an out-put generated, formulation of the Day 1 Code will commence.

Thank you for your patience.

Corrected the colors:

10 - Riranor