BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost in Space has initiated his cause and effect sequence.

Once the sequence is terminated and an out-put generated, formulation of the Night 1 Code will commence.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Social_Darwin

It's because we're pros.....*pokes Mt. O thread* :P

lol, I gotta say. That has been a wicked game going against you, SG and PT (I remember PT's planning ability in the last game :mellow: ).

Well, I'm not gonna be too good in this game... Instead I'm gonna be a dead body :P

Edited by Brandonb

Lost in Space has initiated his cause and effect sequence.

Once the sequence is terminated and an out-put generated, formulation of the Night 1 Code will commence.

Thank you for your patience.

post-12973-1236897888.gif

lol, I gotta say. That has been a wicked game going against you, SG and PT (I remember PT's planning ability in the last game :mellow: ).

Well, I'm not gonna be too good in this game... Instead I'm gonna be a dead body :P

Ha ha you and me both my friend. *back to arguing with you in MT O now* :P

:lol: , that's what you get for being so good at mafia ;) Awesome host messages, SD!

if that's teh Case there are quite a few of us who should die

*looks at roster*

Prof. T

IDoNotExist

Grey Cells

Impervious

Reaymanator

SG

Izzy

itachi

Brandonb

To those not on the list: No offense the above list are people i've played with (or against) or have hosted and watched their style of play.

Edited by Impervious

That game should have been over, in our favor, like 3 nights ago. Freaking Hermes. With a 2 person lead, that turned into a 3rd character on our side, including a save, a kill, and a control ability? Good LORD. Mathematically speaking, it was perfect, for us. However, (and to make this on topic) the problem is choice.

Anyways, I am looking forward to a good game with both of you, and uh... hopefully not against either of you. :mellow:

I'm loving the host messages, so far. Looking forward to a great night post.

Ha ha you and me both my friend. *back to arguing with you in MT O now* :P

if that's teh Case there are quite a few of us who should die

*looks at roster*

Prof. T

IDoNotExist

Grey Cells

Impervious

Reaymanator

SG

Izzy

itachi

Brandonb

To those not on the list: No offense the above list are people i've played with (or against) or have hosted and watched their style of play.

None taken Impy... Brandon is just a lucky nut...... <_<

me, im just blond...

So... when will the night post come. I'm off to bed soon.

Great intro :D

This is quite a list!! I have a suspicion that this game will take a while! :lol:;)

1 - andromeda (CPB) :)

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by andromeda

The delay ahs been due to having evening meetings suddenly instead of days - so i have had unexpected diversions/blocks - thankfully no kills though the Sickness I had is still tiring....

Guys - pls dont spam this thread

Kingdom of hearts had members suspended and it delayed the game

Add you 'other stuff' in on topic posts please IOW - the normal non chatroom respect for brainden

FanQ all4 LIS'tening and for you patience

So... when will the night post come. I'm off to bed soon.

Great intro :D

This is quite a list!! I have a suspicion that this game will take a while! :lol:;)

1 - andromeda (CPB) :)

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

I know, if Supernatural took forever, just imagine how long this game will take :o Could take a month...

I know, if Supernatural took forever, just imagine how long this game will take :o Could take a month...

Sounds like 3K. In exactly 5hrs it will have been going for one month. :mellow:

Man, I cannot wait for the intro post! All these players and abilities... It quite possibly could set a record for longest N1 post in mafia history :P

Edited by Brandonb

No more off topic posts!!! and I think i did :P

I am out most of the my day - will view from a friends PC to see if SD has a problem, I have not heard from him, since I compiled and iterated the PMs/actions

Hold off the banter/posts till we know more from SD

thanks again

Night 1: Ricocheted Rogues

A fat and sweaty DC city cop sat in his squad car at a red light, complaining to himself about the traffic and the summer heat pounding on the pavement. With a violent zap of electricity, a few spasms of the head and neck, and a painfully twisted facial expression, Agent Brown had corrupted the human’s code. Adjusting his dark glasses and slim black tie, Agent Brown set off on his task.

Across the Atlantic, the Merovingian sat at a river-side café, dining on his usual delicacies and favorite red wine. Dabbing the remaining food away from his lips, the Merovingian noticed his lovely wife approaching with a sour look of disappointment on her face. “I’m sorry my love,” she said, “I know you sent me to seduce and entrance the eternal night one target, that bothersome Impervious, but the fact of the matter is…well…”

“Sauve-moi vos excuses!” interrupted the Merovingian. “Je n'ai pas de temps pour votre incompetence.” (Save me your excuses! I have no time for your incompetence.) With an impatient hand gesture, he summoned Twin #1 and whispered something in his ear. The Twin almost let a smile escape his lips, but before it did, he turned and headed off at once.

Dozer watched the green rain of the Matrix trickling down his monitors. He had been doing it aimlessly for the last hour or so. Then something jumped out at him. He recognized some of the code. Professor Templeton was quietly strolling the majestic halls of the Louvre Museum. The Professor was a huge fan of the “Gates of Heaven” exhibit and spent most of his free time admiring its masterpieces. In the reflection of one of his favorite sculptures, Professor Templeton caught a brief glimpse of something. No, someone. Someone tall, menacing, and dressed in metallic silver from head to toe. A Twin! Without turning around to face his attacker, the Professor walked briskly around the corner and then took off in a full sprint. He knew the halls of the Louvre better than anyone and in a few daft twists and turns, had escaped through a back service entrance. His work for the night was not done, of course, but the Professor thought better of staying out any later and retreated to the safety of his home. The Twin, frustrated, returned to the Merovingian’s café.

Agent Brown had used the police computer to locate the residence of his target. Not that he really needed to, all the information had already be uploaded directly into his memory. None-the-less, it amused him to play with the primitive calculators humans called computers. He arrived at 3845 Star Tiger Lane. In the nanosecond it took Brown to make the connection between his target and the street name, all the news articles of how Star Tiger got a street named after her flooded his mind, enraging him. He ran to the front door, kicked it straight back into the house and scanned the marble entrance. Nothing. Then, as if from the ceiling behind him, Star Tiger jumped down out of nowhere and landed her knees directly on Brown’s shoulders, hitting him mercilessly in the head. She hoisted herself up slightly and thrust herself backward, flipping through the air and sending Brown face first into the marble floor. She landed a few feet away, silently, softly, agile as a cat. Brown would waste no time fighting. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small remote with a blinking red button. His jacket opened slightly to expose the C-4 vest strapped to his chest. No escape – Star Tiger’s eyes went wide. Without warning, Morpheus had appeared through the phone in kitchen, rushed as fast as humanly possible to Star Tiger, grabbed her by the arm without stopping, and managed to get both of them through the front door as the bomb went off. Their bodies were hurled through the air and into the front lawn. Among the shrapnel that went flying away from the blast, Star Tiger noticed a molten police badge and the shredded body parts of an overweight cop. "Thanks Morpheus," Star Tiger said. "I owe you one."

The Merovingian slammed his fist down on the small dining table, spilling his red wine onto the white table cloth. It looked strikingly like blood. “Since my entire entourage is incompetent, I will obviously need hired help. I have a meeting with someone of importance. Excuse me.” With that, the Merovingian stood up and left the café, the dripping wine pooling on the floor.

Agents Smith, Thompson, and Johnson sat in a nondescript office building, about sixty stories up, starting intently at a computer screen. Smith was typing furiously, trying to bypass several levels of CIA security programs. No matter what he tried, the same two words always flashed back into his face: “ACCESS DENIED”. That’s it, he had reached his boiling point. Removing the small bud from his ear, Smith left the room and slammed the door. Johnson squinted for a moment at the computer screen. click-click-click He changed only the input-prompt and, much to his silent delight, “ACCESS GRANTED.” Smith may be able to battle Neo in hand-to-hand combat, but Johnson always was better with a computer. Meanwhile, Thompson just sat by and played with Google Maps on his iPhone. Johnson smacked him in the back of his head.

The Merovingian was approaching the Brazilian bar he knew JarZe liked to frequent. He opened the door and stepped into a darkly lit waiting area polluted with the sounds of Samba and cigar smoke. A beautiful Latina walked by, admiring the Merovingian’s suit and smiling seductively. Their eyes caught for a moment. The Merovingian looked down to check his watch, looked back up and… a beautiful Latina walked by, admiring the Merovingian’s suit and smiling seductively. Déjà vu. Uh oh, something had changed. Instead of finding JarZe, the Merovingian notice Zerep sitting in the corner of what was now a TexMex restaurant. He was now in SoCal. “Comment l'enfer ...” (How the hell…) It was as if someone had slid their finger across a map and moved the Merovingian through the Western hemisphere. Regardless, the Merovingian was determined to find competent henchmen, so he approached Zerep’s booth. As he got closer, he noticed that Zerep was not alone. By the time he reached the edge of the booth, he recognized the serious looking woman sitting with him. Trinity. “This is a private dinner and I suggest you leave immediately,” said Trinity, opening her leather jacket to reveal the armory of weapons beneath it. The Merovingian smiled politely, disguising his simultaneous fear and contempt, and left without argument.

“Pour tous ses plaisirs, même un voleur peut avoir une mauvaise journée,” he muttered on his way back home.

(For all its pleasures, even a Rogue can have a bad day.)

The digital dawn has corrupted one of your code sequences. Elect a code to be terminated. Your deadline for termination is 1:30pm EST or 6:30pm GMT. Submit all Day Actions to SD and LIS. Failure to submit a vote will result in reduction of your Night abilities. Good Luck.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

Awesome post SD. Once again i live up to my name and title :D

Well i suppose I'll start this off.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious - voting for A.I.

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

A.I. Knows why <_< *cough*betrayal*cough*

Awesome post SD. Once again i live up to my name and title :D

Well i suppose I'll start this off.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist- voting for A.I.

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

:lol: LOL, I'll go with that! I would not be suprised if A.I. is Cypher! ;)

(jk, making reference to Mt. O, no real bearing on this game)

It is not like we have any other information to go off of at this point and I have plenty of time to change my vote.

Haha, ok, now THAT is determination. Also, for all that it's good no one died, I hope this isn't going to become another Supernatural. This game's already going to last forever.

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist- voting for A.I.

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG - voting for Riranor

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

While IDNE is right, and we'll have plenty of time to vote as the day goes on, I'm not sure I'm comfortable putting anyone too far in the lead quite yet, so, I guess let's aim for some variety (courtesy of my RNG)

Haha, ok, now THAT is determination. Also, for all that it's good no one died, I hope this isn't going to become another Supernatural. This game's already going to last forever.While IDNE is right, and we'll have plenty of time to vote as the day goes on, I'm not sure I'm comfortable putting anyone too far in the lead quite yet, so, I guess let's aim for some variety (courtesy of my RNG)

SG, seems like a good idea to me, we just want to make A.I. sweat a little bit :P