BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

okay

still a lot to go through, and thanks for the jammed inbox rogues - grrrrr!!!

[Host modding]It's lovely banter folks - and we hope the game is going to be fun.

Please stay on topic though; other than adding comments to posts to make it enjoyable

[/Host modding]

Edited by Lost in space

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I am in the matrix!!! I have to say I am a bit worried about my life expectancy with so many good player among us.

I wonder, will Brandon survive tonight? Will Impy live up to his quote? Eternal Night one target?

I have yet to send in my PM. I want to read more of the discussion. Oh wait did I send it in already? Damn memory!!! :o

ok I am in the matrix!!! I have to say I am a bit worried about my life expectancy with so many good player among us.

I wonder, will Brandon survive tonight? Will Impy live up to his quote? Eternal Night one target?

I have yet to send in my PM. I want to read more of the discussion. Oh wait did I send it in already? Damn memory!!! :o

Ha ha probably :P

[Host Message 0.3.1:] - Urgent User-Interface Bulletin -

Lost in Space (Matrix Constructor) - Prompt-Catalogue. Documents logical cause-and-effect of Players' actions within the Matrix.

Sole source of data-input should be Day and Night Action PMs. Data-output will consist of message confirmations and otherwise

confidential information requested by security-level Spyware Programs.

Social Darwin (Code Writer) - Matrix-User Interface. Primary source of data-input should be Player queries concerning governing roles

and rules within the Matrix. Secondary data-input should be any other matter not specifically a Player's Day or Night Action.

Adherence to this bulletin will insure that Players are afforded an accurate response, without duplication, in the most efficient and timely

manner. Further, adherence to this bulletin will also insure that a Host-Program's inbox does not exceed maximum volume and reject

incoming data.

Edit: Thank you in advance for your compliance. [://]

Edited by Social_Darwin

Hey guys, I have a field trip tomorrow from 9-6, so probably won't be on until 6:30ish. As far as I'm aware, the day ends at 6:00? :unsure:

The Day will end 24 hours after the Night Post goes up. So probably closer to 7 or 730pm EST. The 24-hour cycles apply to "in-game". The time in-between where the Hosts are matching actions/targets, writing the posts, etc. are not part of those 24 hours. I think you should be fine, but if you're really worried about it, I suggest one of two things:

1. If you are not a player with BTSC, either PM me with a random vote before you leave tmw or forgo your vote for one day. You will not be penalized for not voting this time. (Whether or not you survive the lynch however is up to the mob! :P )

2. If you are a player with BTSC, discuss with your faction how you want to vote and either PM your vote to me early or have them power play your vote sometime during the lynch (again, with a PM to me.)

Edited by Social_Darwin

Finally, a mafia in my time zone! :)

ha ha, i actually like having it 3 hrs ahead of me :)

edit: also I should be around during the day til 7PM EST so I don't think I'll miss day 1...hope not.

Edited by Impervious

The Matrix Has You. All of you...

1 - andromeda

2 - Voltage

3 - Jarze

4 - Prof. T

5 - IDoNotExist

6 - twin_bro

7 - Star Tiger

8 - Crazy Painter

9 - Renan

10 - Riranor

11 - Randro

12 - Grey Cells

13 - Impervious

14 - A.I.

15 - R.M.Z

16 - Reaymanator

17 - SG

18 - Izzy

19 - Zerep

20 - CyberSpace17

21 - itachi

22 - Brandonb

Edited by Social_Darwin

[Host Message 0.3.1:] - Urgent User-Interface Bulletin -

Lost in Space (Matrix Constructor) - Prompt-Catalogue. Documents logical cause-and-effect of Players' actions within the Matrix.

Sole source of data-input should be Day and Night Action PMs. Data-output will consist of message confirmations and otherwise

confidential information requested by security-level Spyware Programs.

Social Darwin (Code Writer) - Matrix-User Interface. Primary source of data-input should be Player queries concerning governing roles

and rules within the Matrix. Secondary data-input should be any other matter not specifically a Player's Day or Night Action.

Adherence to this bulletin will insure that Players are afforded an accurate response, without duplication, in the most efficient and timely

manner. Further, adherence to this bulletin will also insure that a Host-Program's inbox does not exceed maximum volume and reject

incoming data.

Edit: Thank you in advance for your compliance. [://]

:lol: , you couldn't just say it in human language, could you? ;) Took me a while to get what you were saying :P

Hey guys, I have a field trip tomorrow from 9-6, so probably won't be on until 6:30ish. As far as I'm aware, the day ends at 6:00? :unsure:

Have fun!!!!

2. If you are a player with BTSC, discuss with your faction how you want to vote and either PM your vote to me early or have them power play your vote sometime during the lynch (again, with a PM to me.)

Well, I'm guessing the host puts in Izzy's vote, not another member of the BTSC :P

Well, I'm guessing the host puts in Izzy's vote, not another member of the BTSC :P

That was the impression I got. If it was any other way, that would make the game far too easy.

This might get confusing with so many players but i think that we can make it work :D Also nice intro post SD

Just what I was thinking...it was hard in Kingdom Hearts, so I'm slightly worried about this one :P Well, all the more work on the spreadsheet :D

Woo! The night ended! I wonder if I got killed or not :huh:

post #46 has no time date stamped on it..guessing it is 3pm pst.

wondering when the night ends and the story continues

and if I survived.... :o

**images of CSM danced in my head...***

Edited by crazypainter