BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

...this is a branch off of CuteSparklezGirl's 'Is there a spiritual world?' topic...please feel free 2 tell your experiences and thoughts...no teasing or arguing please...

• Answers 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

...*looks at floor*...I'd love to ROF wid U but then I'd B covered in pet fur...hazards of 2 cats and a dog...speaking of cats...have U ever noticed cats swatting at 'nothing'?...they R trying 2 catch faries...

I belive all animals see into the mythical world....

...*looks at floor*...I'd love to ROF wid U but then I'd B covered in pet fur...hazards of 2 cats and a dog...speaking of cats...have U ever noticed cats swatting at 'nothing'?...they R trying 2 catch faries...
My cat would get bored and make something out of nothing, especially if I was not attentive toward him. He was great for messing up spiders. :lol:

Getting back to the topic.... I see that demons came up and will type what I recon' as evil and devilish.

Lucifer, Beealzebub, Satan and a few more are associated with the 666 number of death. I was told to go away from that stuff. I never will be happy, by following anti-God stuff. I am supposed to fear the fact of going to hell and be good here on Earth. If I should stray from the goodness, then I may get the hot-seat, and live in fire while burning eternally. I looked in the mirror one day and cannot tell who I had seen. Alot of this visual is too scary to mention, though I will try to be good for that reason. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't know about fairies...to be honest, I'm more of a fan of demons...to be specific, Maxwell's Demon...I'm trying to earn his favor and have him do my bidding. Any suggestions?

I haven't seen him, but I do believe in his handi-work. Doors in my home are mysteriously left open or closed when the opposite would be preferred. Since all who live there claim innocence, I naturally assume that this little door loving demon is the culprit. <_< I don't know how to gain his favor, but I sometimes think I hear his giggles when I bump my head especially hard on a cupboard door in the dark.

I haven't seen him, but I do believe in his handi-work. Doors in my home are mysteriously left open or closed when the opposite would be preferred. Since all who live there claim innocence, I naturally assume that this little door loving demon is the culprit. <_< I don't know how to gain his favor, but I sometimes think I hear his giggles when I bump my head especially hard on a cupboard door in the dark.

I say again, I've lost a size 13 shoe somewhere...And I know no one was home that night....

The rooms in my house keep fluctuating, hot and cold, though the temperature should be constant. :unsure: Who is to blame?

Edited by IDoNotExist

I've never told anyone this before.

One night, I was out camping. It was 1:30 A.M. and I couldn't get any sleep. I went out of my tent and walked around. I heard a faint chant, going "Cheeeeee, cheeeeee," and I thought I was hearing things. But I listened harder and dicovered that it was the call of the mythical Gouda Bons! I walked closer to the sound, and as I did, I saw a yellow glow. I was running now, wanting to see what was going on. I didn't believe what I saw.

It was a Cheese Shrine, with Gouda Bons dancing around it. Then the yellow glow became a vermillion flash, and started sukcing up the forest! I escaped just in time. After the flash disappeared, a good part of the forest was gone. I knew what had happened.

There is an old prophecy, that starting December 13th, 2008, the cheese lord would start taking parts of the Earth into Mozzerellopia ( the cheese lord's home ). By 2011, all the Earth would be gone. Those loyal to the cheese lord would be happy in Mozzerelllopia, but those who aren't would be punished eternally.

And the night I saw that amazing event just so happened to be...

December 13th, 2008.

...I hope they don't take over the world...my friend is lactose intolerent...

Well, perhaps the great Cheese Lord will have mercy and convert his followers to soy cheese (no lactose). MAYBE.

Going back to the topic, I think this will make for some interesting reading, and yes I believe he existed at one time. Click on the pic for more about this scary dude.

Polyphemus.gif :o:o:o

A cyclops did exist at one point or another, but maybe he was just a freak of nature.

I often dream of mythical worlds, but rarely see them. I love to read peoples variations and or oppinions of them, it helps me get a wider veiw. Some of my more treasured series are the Enchanted Forest Chronicles, I have read them all at least a dosen or so times, probably more. The Inheritance series, only once though, sigh. The Twilight Series, don't bite my head off (no pun intended) and i only particularly favor Eclipse and the second half of Breaking Dawn, after that anoying Jacob Narroration part is over and done with. Also the Protector of the Small series is interesting, though a little far stretch from what i normally go with. Whicked lovely, The Spiderwhick chronicles (hate the movie, like the book and one of its companions). :mellow: Wow, I don't really know what to write, oh, yeah, my encounters.

Not much to tell except for my unusual dreams. I have never had a nightmare, or a dream really. Every thing i dream comes true, i know it is very far fetch but true. I ahve a strong sense of sound, and sight, and feeling motion/ people around me. For some reason, all of my senses are stronger, by a large degree, than most people. every once and a while i see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. It is somehow a *how to word it...* dangerous, dark (again, no pun intended) thing, and then when i turn, just for a moment, a softer, more companianable *idk word?* shadow that seems to encourage me. Jibberish, maybe.

Then there is the fact that my imagination can create whole galaxies, everything in it, every one, names, faces, cultures, smells, sights, every detail that could ever be wished or thought of in a mere minute, i have to consentrate to focus enough to even breath, let alone work.

I can consetrate better than most though, i remain calm in tight situations, and become whatever role is needed, a leader, an encourager, a wall flwoer (mostly). If i need to forget the world around i just need to close my eyes for a moment and think of the book i am reading at the moment, which there is always one within arms length of me, i cant live easily without books for a safe house.

I like Jasper and Alice. Their relationship is very sybiotic and relaxing (not having anything to do with Jaspers convenient gift).

*Side thought: why do you think Emmets holding a bag of eggs? Its not normally found at school, you know, boilded eggs, bizzar...)

post-14704-1237231431.jpg

Edited by MissaBookWorm21

I often dream of mythical worlds, but rarely see them. I love to read peoples variations and or oppinions of them, it helps me get a wider veiw. Some of my more treasured series are the Enchanted Forest Chronicles, I have read them all at least a dosen or so times, probably more. The Inheritance series, only once though, sigh. The Twilight Series, don't bite my head off (no pun intended) and i only particularly favor Eclipse and the second half of Breaking Dawn, after that anoying Jacob Narroration part is over and done with. Also the Protector of the Small series is interesting, though a little far stretch from what i normally go with. Whicked lovely, The Spiderwhick chronicles (hate the movie, like the book and one of its companions). :mellow: Wow, I don't really know what to write, oh, yeah, my encounters.

Not much to tell except for my unusual dreams. I have never had a nightmare, or a dream really. Every thing i dream comes true, i know it is very far fetch but true. I ahve a strong sense of sound, and sight, and feeling motion/ people around me. For some reason, all of my senses are stronger, by a large degree, than most people. every once and a while i see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. It is somehow a *how to word it...* dangerous, dark (again, no pun intended) thing, and then when i turn, just for a moment, a softer, more companianable *idk word?* shadow that seems to encourage me. Jibberish, maybe.

Then there is the fact that my imagination can create whole galaxies, everything in it, every one, names, faces, cultures, smells, sights, every detail that could ever be wished or thought of in a mere minute, i have to consentrate to focus enough to even breath, let alone work.

I can consetrate better than most though, i remain calm in tight situations, and become whatever role is needed, a leader, an encourager, a wall flwoer (mostly). If i need to forget the world around i just need to close my eyes for a moment and think of the book i am reading at the moment, which there is always one within arms length of me, i cant live easily without books for a safe house.

I like Jasper and Alice. Their relationship is very sybiotic and relaxing (not having anything to do with Jaspers convenient gift).

*Side thought: why do you think Emmets holding a bag of eggs? Its not normally found at school, you know, boilded eggs, bizzar...)

...it 's hard 2 read your typing in that color...as 4 the eggs...maybe they R his lunch...

Wait, vampires only eat for show, right... They dont' actually eat people food, just to hide they are vampires, right?

...depends on what type of vampire they R...some drink blood...and some feed off of your bodies' energy...but they cannot do either without your permission...they also cannot enter a home uninvited...so not 2 worry Sparkle... ;) ...wish there wuz a vampire face...

hey i just started reading this topic so plz don't shut it down

anyway do ghosts count as mythical beings? if they do i'm sorta on the border line of beliveing i've seen them in the form of balls of light but i'm not sure if it was true or just my paranoia

also some of the dreams i dream come true and i get de ja vu alot

personally i love myths if i get into collage i plan to make mythology my major maybe get a teaching degree in it

i think this entire subject is intersting (gets on knees) plz i beg of you don't shut down this thread i want to believe i really do i want to see dragons, talk with fairies, maybe hear ghost's stories and help them finish what they never did (if that's allowed)