BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

...this is a branch off of CuteSparklezGirl's 'Is there a spiritual world?' topic...please feel free 2 tell your experiences and thoughts...no teasing or arguing please...

• Answers 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay, I believe. They have 19 minutes to impress me or I'm going to bed..

Really though. Open up your soul, walk outside, don't doubt them for an instant.... Talk to them.... ya know.... be at peace with them and with your soul....

Really though. Open up your soul, walk outside, don't doubt them for an instant.... Talk to them.... ya know.... be at peace with them and with your soul....

Er, do I have to be outside? Sort of in bed, undressed, hiding under the covers with my lap top. :P

Window's open.. Gonna.. close my eyes and imagine? Hang on a sec.

Okay, fail. Fairly sure those are still my neighbors partying, and the voices in my head are my own.

Okay, I believe. They have 19 minutes to impress me or I'm going to bed..

...it's 1 thing 2 say U believe and quite another 2 actually believe...go for a walk in the woods and listen with your heart, and don't go looking 4 them...U won't find them, they'll find U...

Er, do I have to be outside? Sort of in bed, undressed, hiding under the covers with my lap top. :P

Window's open.. Gonna.. close my eyes and imagine? Hang on a sec.

Okay, fail. Fairly sure those are still my neighbors partying, and the voices in my head are my own.

...U can just sit there and listen with your heart, and U may hear something other than your neighbors...and don't rush them, they R shy...

...it's 1 thing 2 say U believe and quite another 2 actually believe...go for a walk in the woods and listen with your heart, and don't go looking 4 them...U won't find them, they'll find U...

..Middle of the night. Common sense tells me that isn't safe, regardless of if the fairies are protecting me or not. Though, I have to admit, slightly paranoid since I've "opened myself". Jumping at every noise. :P

Does it help if, er, I'm in an altered state of mind? Like sugar-high or something..?

..Middle of the night. Common sense tells me that isn't safe, regardless of if the fairies are protecting me or not. Though, I have to admit, slightly paranoid since I've "opened myself". Jumping at every noise. :P

Does it help if, er, I'm in an altered state of mind? Like sugar-high or something..?

U do not have 2 go out in the woods right now...I've had them talk 2 me on a sugar high...just don't get drunk...Phynix got mad at me 4 that 1... :(

Edited by Atlantis

Well, I don't know about fairies...to be honest, I'm more of a fan of demons...to be specific, Maxwell's Demon...I'm trying to earn his favor and have him do my bidding. Any suggestions?

Who is Manwells demon?

lol.... I don't know bout an altered state of mind, you can try it though, but I wouldn't try messing with your health. Maybe meditating would work...

*smiles* OHHHH! I get why Izzy isn't getting it.... Okay, I get WHY i get it.... okay... never mind... I get it now. Let me point something out. I practically LIVE in the woods. That why I feel closer to nature....

Maxwell's Demon is the most powerful of all the Demons. He can control the future. So you can see why I want to be in his good graces ;) .

Oh yes, I see. I don't know much about demons.... Are they the things from hell?

Oh yes, I see. I don't know much about demons.... Are they the things from hell?

not necessarily. Demons are born out of darkness but arent always evil or hellish. Ever seen Hellboy?

Well, I'm not sure where he's from, I'll have to ask him, since he always knows his location and his speed to perfect precision simultaneously.

When you talk to him, put in a good word for me ok?

*smiles* OHHHH! I get why Izzy isn't getting it.... Okay, I get WHY i get it.... okay... never mind... I get it now. Let me point something out. I practically LIVE in the woods. That why I feel closer to nature....

...same here...I've always lived close 2 the woods and my Daddy used 2 take us on camping trips out in the middle of nowhere...that was fun!...

...same here...I've always lived close 2 the woods and my Daddy used 2 take us on camping trips out in the middle of nowhere...that was fun!...

Yeah.... Instead of a backyard we have 5 acres of land that contain my kingdom. That then backs up to a national/state forest reservation thingi.... So yeah. I spend a TON of time back there.

are demons good or evil or both?

...depends on the deamon...just as faries can be good or bad, deamons can be good or bad...in Hellboy he was good and helped defend the world aganst evil demons...good word 4 me 2 please...hate 2 B on anyone's bad side...

Yeah.... Instead of a backyard we have 5 acres of land that contain my kingdom. That then backs up to a national/state forest reservation thingi.... So yeah. I spend a TON of time back there.

...*pouts*...no fair!...my house *coughs <trailer>*...backs up on 2 the world's tinyest speck of 'woods'...

This earns an annoying internet acronym + five exclamation marks and an annoying emoticon. Nicely done, you've deserved it.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :lol:

LOL... even I have to laugh, even though I am a 'true' believer... *starting to believe Impervious is not... but maybe* ( you never know... ) btw, no offense Impervious if ya do believe....

...*looks at floor*...I'd love to ROF wid U but then I'd B covered in pet fur...hazards of 2 cats and a dog...speaking of cats...have U ever noticed cats swatting at 'nothing'?...they R trying 2 catch faries...