BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

...this is a branch off of CuteSparklezGirl's 'Is there a spiritual world?' topic...please feel free 2 tell your experiences and thoughts...no teasing or arguing please...

• Answers 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was assuming it was a joke the whole time ;) I went back and analyzed your posts, including the one I quoted, and it's highly likely that you're joking. If you're not I'd be astounded... but I'm not so sure about Atlantis...

Prepare to be astounded.... I am not kidding.... Everything I posted is 100% fact. ;)

...in answer 2 all your posts...Yes I believe in faries, nomes, elves, dragons, such...if U do not believe then that is your choice...I started this topic so that true believers would have a place 2 share their stories, thoughts, and experiences...if U do not believe, please stop posting on this topic...those of us who really believe should not have 2 defend ourselves 2 U...this topic is a place without judgement...I have long been criticized 4 seing and believing in these things, so I tend 2 keep my mouth shut...but neither me, nor anyone else should have 2 B ashamed 4 believing...we R not trying 2 force our opinions upon U so please don't try 2 force your opinions upon us...sorry if I offended anyone...

So if this topic is restricted to believers (...as the atheist/agnostic discussion was restricted, though that wasn't enforced ((not that I mind, debating is fun :D)), that leaves you and CSG. A bit boring in my opinion.

Oh, serious question though. Have you ever seen a dragon?

...it's not restricted...I just don't want people telling others that these creatures don not exist when they honestly believe they do...as 4 dragons...I saw 1 flying...it's not often U see 1 close up...humans did go on a little bit of a killing spree back in midevile times...so they R a little bit cautious...

I am interested, actually. More specifically, are there any observable effects that a nonbeliever can observe and test before deciding to cross the precipice in belief? If the fairies were reasonable, it seems that this would be a good idea. If you have to first be irrational to except an irrational premise, then it's a flawed plan - so that's my offer. Provide us a way in which we can rationally test your beliefs without first having to presuppose the existence of anything :)

...R there enough ppl interested in this post 2 keep it going?...if not then I will stop putting in the effort...
I find it exciting to discuss mythical creatures. Even if I never seen one before, in person.

I still have not argued over real or make believe. This can be still interesting, if others will take it as seriously as I. It does not matter what other people think or believe. The important thing is that you have an open mind and are independent. ;)

I find it exciting to discuss mythical creatures. Even if I never seen one before, in person.

I still have not argued over real or make believe. This can be still interesting, if others will take it as seriously as I. It does not matter what other people think or believe. The important thing is that you have an open mind and are independent. ;)

this is the point of the topic...finally someone gets it...thanks!

...2 quote my HS sience teacher,Mr.Jackson,"Absence of proof is not proof of absence."...

Perhaps not, but you can't expect someone to take your extraordinary claims seriously with any sort of evidence to back you up. And since the burden of proof lies with the believer... I remain unconvinced and unimpressed.

Perhaps not, but you can't expect someone to take your extraordinary claims seriously with any sort of evidence to back you up. And since the burden of proof lies with the believer... I remain unconvinced and unimpressed.

as I said...that's up 2 U...

this is the point of the topic...finally someone gets it...thanks!
No problem. Not everyone had read the title and OP carefully I guess.

I have noticed that there is alot of evidence and believers of not only Big Foot, but his cousin Yeti.

I am curious to know if anyone had any encounters, of any type with either of the two.

Feel free to explain such, ya'll.

Atlantis. This may be a good thread for you, after seeing your pictures.

Here is a link:

Which pet is most favorable?

Like I posted before, like you all I had given up on belivieing. This led to depression and lack of imagination. Finally, after a lot of inspiration from Atlantis and those in my daily life, I have resumed believing and interacting with the mythical world. Also, I do not mind if non-believers come on to read and post. It is important to see diffrent viewpoints. However, after the happiness of believing, nothing will sway me now from belief. I have never felt so free, and happy..... and possibly absent minded. A bit carefree, too. After belivieng I haven't even acted like myself. I feel almost like a child again. Yesterday I climbed a tree, and chatted with the spirits for a while. My hair got tangled and wet beacause it was raining, and my school uniform got ripped and dirty. As I was walking down the street, my MAJOR crush told me he never saw me looking so happy, independent and beautiful ( :blush: ) (yes he REALLY did use that word) I can't belive it. See.... believing pays off in many ways.... consider karma for example.

Like I posted before, like you all I had given up on belivieing. This led to depression and lack of imagination. Finally, after a lot of inspiration from Atlantis and those in my daily life, I have resumed believing and interacting with the mythical world. Also, I do not mind if non-believers come on to read and post. It is important to see diffrent viewpoints. However, after the happiness of believing, nothing will sway me now from belief. I have never felt so free, and happy..... and possibly absent minded. A bit carefree, too. After belivieng I haven't even acted like myself. I feel almost like a child again. Yesterday I climbed a tree, and chatted with the spirits for a while. My hair got tangled and wet beacause it was raining, and my school uniform got ripped and dirty. As I was walking down the street, my MAJOR crush told me he never saw me looking so happy, independent and beautiful ( :blush: ) (yes he REALLY did use that word) I can't belive it. See.... believing pays off in many ways.... consider karma for example.

...U were so beautiful B'cuz U were so happy...

...U were so beautiful B'cuz U were so happy...

That MUST be it.... I know I am pretty, but beautiful??? Must be all the happiness. Anyway his comment only made me happier!!! (made me dance and sing home through the rain.... a couple of neighbors and people in cars looked at me sideways, but he just smiled and shook his head...)

No problem. Not everyone had read the title and OP carefully I guess.

I have noticed that there is alot of evidence and believers of not only Big Foot, but his cousin Yeti.

I am curious to know if anyone had any encounters, of any type with either of the two.

Feel free to explain such, ya'll.

Atlantis. This may be a good thread for you, after seeing your pictures.

Here is a link:

Which pet is most favorable?

thanks...I voted...

*sigh* I will try to see if I can find some proof. I will send spirits to come open your eyes and see the truth..... but seriously, you HAVE to TRY and believe or you can't experience the HAPPINESS that comes with believing.... seriously, I should no....

...as Sparkle said...U must believe in order 2 experence anything...if U don't believe then your mind tells U that that little movement behind a leaf is just the wind...that U R silly 4 thinking that there is something watching U when U go into the woods...that that was a bug flying over the water...this may be your reality...but in ours, that was an elf behind the leaf, tree sprites watching in the wods, and a nymph gliding over the water...