BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

...this is a branch off of CuteSparklezGirl's 'Is there a spiritual world?' topic...please feel free 2 tell your experiences and thoughts...no teasing or arguing please...

• Answers 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

...this is a branch off of CuteSparklezGirl's 'Is there a spiritual world?' topic...please feel free 2 tell your experiences and thoughts...no teasing or arguing please...

Oh... I totally approve! Anyway, through mythical methods... I have found I have my own fairy guardian! Here she is!

My fairy is called Chelsea Goblinshimmer

She is a lover of peace.

She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.

She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.

She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

RE: The Minimator

this topic is 4 'Mythical' creatures...such as faries, dragons, elves...Sparkle's topic was trying 2 define 'spiritual'...similar yet different...

Edited by Atlantis

I was going to post this in the other thread, but here seem more appropriate. When did all this seeing, for lack of a better word, fairy tale creatures start?

Again, not making, generally curious..

it has been hapening since B4 recorded history I'm sure...modern life has (unfortunately) placed these beings in2 the relm of imagination...

On seeing fairys

Every person sees a fairy at least once in their life. They may be disguised as a human being, or may appear to be part of wildlife. You noramally see fairys as a baby or child. Personally I have seen them ever since I can remember.

same here...often when U C a baby or small child staren' off in2 space and laughing, they R C'ing their 'Protection Fairy'...and babies smiling is not just gas...

Edited by Atlantis

Well, I think it depends on what you consider "mythical" creatures. Until a while ago, the giant squid and mountain gorilla were though to be "mythical creatures" until they were discovered by scientists. If that is what you believe to be mythical creatures, than I completely believe in them. :D

Or, if by mythical you mean creatures that have no physical proof of existance; such as fairies, goblins, or elves. If that is it, then I am sorry; I do not believe in those things.

Although I do believe in people having a sixth sense. ;)

Well, I think it depends on what you consider "mythical" creatures. Until a while ago, the giant squid and mountain gorilla were though to be "mythical creatures" until they were discovered by scientists. If that is what you believe to be mythical creatures, than I completely believe in them. :D

Or, if by mythical you mean creatures that have no physical proof of existance; such as fairies, goblins, or elves. If that is it, then I am sorry; I do not believe in those things.

Although I do believe in people having a sixth sense. ;)

by 'mythical' I mean creatures that people have seen, but the majority of the population refuses (or at least pretends 2 refuse) 2 believe in...yes this includes faries and elves...

by 'mythical' I mean creatures that people have seen, but the majority of the population refuses (or at least pretends 2 refuse) 2 believe in...yes this includes faries and elves...
I thought I would share one of my favorites. I never believed in her existence though she was always on my mind as a kid, for some reason. Maybe from the comic books. Sorry puzzlegirl. :wub: BTW meet Medusa, or at least her head.

300px-Rubens_Medusa.jpeg

Edited by akaslickster

...what do U think Nessy iz?...

Well if i read the gramatically incorrect statement/question of yours correctly, then my answer would be that Ol' Nessy is a serpent of some kind.

Well if i read the gramatically incorrect statement/question of yours correctly, then my answer would be that Ol' Nessy is a serpent of some kind.

gramer wuz never my strong suit...plus I used 2 IM so much that I have 2 try 2 write/type correctly...plus I cannot spell...

On seeing fairys

Every person sees a fairy at least once in their life. They may be disguised as a human being, or may appear to be part of wildlife. You noramally see fairys as a baby or child. Personally I have seen them ever since I can remember.

Where are the pix

(sorry pictures- not Pixies)

At least we have evidence of Medusa - thank god that ones dead - or is it??

On seeing fairys

I saw a fairy a few days ago, disguised as a dog. Actually, now I come to think of it, it might have just been a dog. But fairies definitely exist. They switched off my alarm clock while I was asleep last night. Any more of this harrassment and I'm going to have to install some anti-fairy apparatus to kill them all.

I saw a fairy a few days ago, disguised as a dog. Actually, now I come to think of it, it might have just been a dog. But fairies definitely exist. They switched off my alarm clock while I was asleep last night. Any more of this harrassment and I'm going to have to install some anti-fairy apparatus to kill them all.

Lmao

Oh I know, they hid my shoes the other day. And I have a size 13 shoe, kind of hard to misplace or lose....

who doesn't believe in fairies? when you open your inner heart to the winds from the north, you can see their twinkling eyes in the sunset of a thousand lilipads...

my fairy guardian is of course Cheezit the Eponymous, conquerer of the Seven Flower Kingdoms

plz don't mock, this is the first time I've outed my beliefs

edit: now that I think about it, I take offense to naming this topic "Mythical Creatures". Why would you name it Mythical creatures if you believed they existed?

Edited by unreality

who doesn't believe in fairies? when you open your inner heart to the winds from the north, you can see their twinkling eyes in the sunset of a thousand lilipads...

my fairy guardian is of course Cheezit the Eponymous, conquerer of the Seven Flower Kingdoms

plz don't mock, this is the first time I've outed my beliefs

;)

hmm.. not sure quite exactly what i believe in in terms of "mythical" creatures. well, scratch that; i suppose that outside of beings in my religion (like Angels etc.) , I don't really think that fairies and other apparently "mythical" creatures exist. And I think that's just down to environmental factors - my being brought up in a world of scepticism.. However, when people tell me about times when they've seen things like ghosts or strange sights out of the ordinary, i do tend to believe them, and i guess I can't fully explain why I do when all logic would say that it couldn't have happened; as an example, a friend the other day was saying about how she'd seen someone she knew outside but then she later found out that they had died the previous day - when she told me, i had absolutely no problem accepting it: it kinda scared me a little, but I didn't think it wasn't true. And I think I believe stuff like that because I find it easy to accept that science can't explain everything. So yeah, I don't exactly believe in "mythical" creatures, but haven't ruled out the possibility of them completely.

edit: now that I think about it, I take offense to naming this topic "Mythical Creatures". Why would you name it Mythical creatures if you believed they existed?

Haha...I was wondering the same thing myself. :P