House of holy in my hands,

Eyes divine across the land,

Lying to my God of Light,

A killer called, I bear no spite.

Warding graves stacked on high,

Once wounded, buried, still I lie.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

if I've solved it this easily, but this really sounds like the Sphinx monument in Egypt

Posted · Report post

if I've solved it this easily, but this really sounds like the Sphinx monument in Egypt

No apologies. I knew it was easy, but I'm not writing these solely for brainden. I have quite a number of easier ones I've compiled that I'll slip in now and then; I just like this one and thought some of the younger, less experienced members here would enjoy it (maybe you should apologise to them! LOL!

Cheers.

PS: Your own riddle has me spinning, but that's good thing. I'm avoiding the spoilers cause I really want to peg it without help. Unfortunately that's beginning to seem like a lost cause! :D

Posted · Report post

No apologies. I knew it was easy, but I'm not writing these solely for brainden. I have quite a number of easier ones I've compiled that I'll slip in now and then; I just like this one and thought some of the younger, less experienced members here would enjoy it (maybe you should apologise to them! LOL!

Cheers.

PS: Your own riddle has me spinning, but that's good thing. I'm avoiding the spoilers cause I really want to peg it without help. Unfortunately that's beginning to seem like a lost cause! :D

i guess im one of the younger, less experienced members! i suck at solving riddles! :)

Posted · Report post

Cheers.

In the future, if I'm fairly sure I solved one early, I'll just PM you and leave some vague hint in my post. ;)

As for my puzzle, use the spoilers. Unless you're my dads age, this one is definitely not common knowledge. At least not anymore.

Posted · Report post

i guess im one of the younger, less experienced members! i suck at solving riddles! :)
Actually, you're better than you think. ;) I've been watching you and you ask good questions. Riddle solving is more of a skill than anything. It can be learned and practiced.