BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

My suggested actions (and a few questions)

itachi, kat is now on the surface. Can Nestor's ability block her from being moved to a random place in Tartarus if she is successfully attacked?

And again, do all players have to move in the same direction the same number of spaces?

Nestor Blocks Riranor's movement

Nestor boosts Diomedes

Diomedes attacks Prof T

Athena Protects CP

Odysseus Kills IDNE

Odysseus guesses:

1) Hades Blocks Athena from protecting CP (block Hades' block)

2) Argus spies Odysseus' ID as he moves through the dungeons (block/ID) or Hades Blocks Diomedes from attacking PT (not sure which one)

3) Cerberus attacks ST (Block/ID)

Ending positions will be...

1) The Surface - Kat, ST

~The River Styx~

2) Ixion's Path

3) Hell Swamp - riranor

4) The Valley of Sisyphus - CP

5) Fire Cave

6) Dungeons

7) Snakes' Cavern

8) Prometheus' Mountain - Bb

9) Tantalus' Lake

10) Volcanic Pits

11) Hades' Castle

What are everyone's thoughts?

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Wow! Do we trust this? I don't see why not... I definitely think we should go for the Hades kill tonight. ;)

Man, I was sure that the monsters would've picked up Hermes by now :huh:

Same here, I would say trust him. The monsters might have wanted to go for the killing roles like Theseus earlier on.

Dang you guys being able to get on at school/work/whatever...message from Hermes...do we trust that? Also, anyone else notice the LARGE amount of "gibberish" in posts? Ex: sgqpignxoisag or something? I wonder what code that is...

<(^-^)>

Cool.

Hey guys, start voting for me. If we can get the baddies to lazily vote along, then I can freeze one of them tonight. The sooner we start the better :)

I might have missed something, but if you get lynched, don't you still lose your abilities tonight?

I might have missed something, but if you get lynched, don't you still lose your abilities tonight?

IF I get lynched :P

We discovered a few abilities that we were not using at all...

Namely this one "Calchus Character Secret: Can sway a vote once every 3 days as long as there are 2 different victims not voted for by the Achaean BTSC" itachi, am I interpreting this right? So long as the Achaeans do not vote for two people, Kat can sway the vote toward anyone she chooses?

So if we all just vote for me, then Kat can sway the vote away from me at the end and we will lynch a Monster and make them lose their abilities tonight. :)

Tonight is the night we will attack, and by voting for me to allow me to nullify someone, AND Kat swaying the vote to nullify someone else, AND having the Diomedes double-kill, AND not worrying about Hades blocking our attacks... We are gonna rip the baddies apart :).

Namely this one "Calchus Character Secret: Can sway a vote once every 3 days as long as there are 2 different victims not voted for by the Achaean BTSC" itachi, am I interpreting this right? So long as the Achaeans do not vote for two people, Kat can sway the vote toward anyone she chooses?

So if we all just vote for me, then Kat can sway the vote away from me at the end and we will lynch a Monster and make them lose their abilities tonight. :)

Tonight is the night we will attack, and by voting for me to allow me to nullify someone, AND Kat swaying the vote to nullify someone else, AND having the Diomedes double-kill, AND not worrying about Hades blocking our attacks... We are gonna rip the baddies apart :).

:lol: , someone's enthusiastic :P Rip the baddies apart... :rolleyes: Just warning you, but the vote swaying can go very wrong...

hehe :) You interpret it correctly I think. Here's an example: All Achaeans vote for dawh, the monsters vote for LIS and Impervious. Then you would be able to sway the vote to dawh, LIS or Impervious, since there were 2 people who you guys didn't vote for.

hehe :) You interpret it correctly I think. Here's an example: All Achaeans vote for dawh, the monsters vote for LIS and Impervious. Then you would be able to sway the vote to dawh, LIS or Impervious, since there were 2 people who you guys didn't vote for.

Oooooh, so there must be two other players that have votes that we did not vote for...

What if they voted for Impy, and we voted for Impy? Or is it that the player can only have votes from other players?

yeah, there must be at least 2 players voted for who have no Achaean votes.

Hmm... ok. I had originally interpreted that there just had to be two players without Achaean votes (no mention that they had to have other votes against them)

So in light of that...

Hey guys... we need to get the votes off of me and onto GC. ;)

Edited by Brandonb

Hmm... ok. I had originally interpreted that there just had to be two players without Achaean votes (no mention that they had to have other votes against them)

So in light of that...

I don't really see the confusion :unsure: . How can they have no Achaean votes and then no other votes as well? Then they'd have no votes. :wacko:

So in light of that...

edit: nvm, I got it...I think :P

Edited by star_tiger

Hey Itachi, in addition to Athena saving CP, I also had an Odysseus prediction for Cerberus attacking CP (in case Hades blocked Athena).

Can I get the ID of Cerberus confirmed?

I thought Itachi said GC was Cerberus...